Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so so happy for Keelin and Jason. What a gorgeous video, I’ll admit I did cry. I think it’s changed my opinion of Keelin and her relationship, I know we were only shown select snippets understandably of the birth. BUT her strength, her calmness, they way she was so lovely and understanding with the midwives and staff and praised them for their work. I think in these moments a persons true self shines, and I saw only good in Keelin and Jason in those most important moments. Best of luck to them 😍

Reactions: 25
I am so so happy for Keelin and Jason. What a gorgeous video, I’ll admit I did cry. I think it’s changed my opinion of Keelin and her relationship, I know we were only shown select snippets understandably of the birth. BUT her strength, her calmness, they way she was so lovely and understanding with the midwives and staff and praised them for their work. I think in these moments a persons true self shines, and I saw only good in Keelin and Jason in those most important moments. Best of luck to them 😍
But she also knows she's on camera 📷 🙄

Reactions: 1
But she also knows she's on camera 📷 🙄
Ahh come on now 🥴 do you think anyone would have the energy to act differently for camera while literally pushing a baby out?! Probably one of the most physically challenging tasks in life- not a hope you could put on a whole different persona during that.

Reactions: 30
Hopefully she doesn't go down the mammy blogger route and become one of these people that thinks her followers all like children, couldn't care less about them

Reactions: 5
i hope she's okay and i wish her the best of luck, but you really can't infer anything from a short video lol I think it's a bit weird to cry watching a snippet of a complete stranger give birth and change your whole opinion of someone based on it

i just hope she matures and puts her selfishness aside now that she's a mam, i'm sure her and jason will be smitten

Reactions: 6
Hopefully she doesn't go down the mammy blogger route and become one of these people that thinks her followers all like children, couldn't care less about them
Hard to do that when you scribble out the babies face. I do not agree with using a child for revenue but all newborns look the same..

I just wish I could find a supportive boyfriend like Jason is to her. I know she did some sort of witchcraft spell with eimer to get a boyfriend and then she got him. I really wanna know what that spell was. I know that sounds crazy but I really think it worked and she said she did it ina video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he that supportive tho? Ik what she shows isn't their entire relationship but she's constantly cleaning and cooking him meals and yes he goes to work but she brings in most the income to be fair... He doesn't seem to do much for her.. maybe it'll change now that there's a baby tho

Reactions: 6
I just wish I could find a supportive boyfriend like Jason is to her. I know she did some sort of witchcraft spell with eimer to get a boyfriend and then she got him. I really wanna know what that spell was. I know that sounds crazy but I really think it worked and she said she did it ina video
yeah i dont think it was the spell i think it was her confessing her love to him over text whilst he was apparently seeing someone else LOL

Is he that supportive tho? Ik what she shows isn't their entire relationship but she's constantly cleaning and cooking him meals and yes he goes to work but she brings in most the income to be fair... He doesn't seem to do much for her.. maybe it'll change now that there's a baby tho
he does the bare minimum because hes probably exhausted from working full time tbf i will defend him on that aspect, he seems a bit less mature than keelin i think in terms of looking after himself, running a house etc

Reactions: 7
i hope she's okay and i wish her the best of luck, but you really can't infer anything from a short video lol I think it's a bit weird to cry watching a snippet of a complete stranger give birth and change your whole opinion of someone based on it

i just hope she matures and puts her selfishness aside now that she's a mam, i'm sure her and jason will be smitten
Not saying it's not weird but it literally just takes a good harmony to bring me to tears lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah i dont think it was the spell i think it was her confessing her love to him over text whilst he was apparently seeing someone else LOL

he does the bare minimum because hes probably exhausted from working full time tbf i will defend him on that aspect, he seems a bit less mature than keelin i think in terms of looking after himself, running a house etc
I mean yeah he's working full time but so are most people but most partners still go home and help out around the house. He does seem quite immature but hopefully the baby will help him grow up faster 😅

Reactions: 2
Ahh come on now 🥴 do you think anyone would have the energy to act differently for camera while literally pushing a baby out?! Probably one of the most physically challenging tasks in life- not a hope you could put on a whole different persona during that.
Yeah your right after I posted that I thought about it lol. 😬😬😳

Yeah I guess she does everything for him like cooking meals and all that. He just seems like he's really into her and wouldn't cheat. Most guys aren't like that from what I see

Oooh she isn’t sharing her name - I guess we’ll never know If our guesses were correct 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy for her and the baby! Can’t lie, I’m also jealous of how supportive Jason *seems* however I’m jealous of literally anyone in a relationship lol.
What we don’t talk about enough tho is how Kee Mon is literally having a baby in the time frame as Trisha Paytas. Like that’s just so funny to me.

Also, a part of me feels like she may be doing the “baby body but no face” thing because Gigi Hadid and Emrata do it, and they are two quintessential Pinterest mums so it’s like an aEsTheTic. I think it’s a bit contrived but still 100x better than showing ur baby’s face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy for her and the baby! Can’t lie, I’m also jealous of how supportive Jason *seems* however I’m jealous of literally anyone in a relationship lol.
What we don’t talk about enough tho is how Kee Mon is literally having a baby in the time frame as Trisha Paytas. Like that’s just so funny to me.

Also, a part of me feels like she may be doing the “baby body but no face” thing because Gigi Hadid and Emrata do it, and they are two quintessential Pinterest mums so it’s like an aEsTheTic. I think it’s a bit contrived but still 100x better than showing ur baby’s face.
I feel like it’s because a baby probably wouldn’t recognised by their body, so it doesn’t influence their digital footprint in the same way as showing their face would? So their anonymity is still protected whilst being able to share certain aspects of the experience of motherhood? Idk. I’ve posted in this thread about this before because I think it’s so interesting. There isn’t necessarily a right or wrong way to deal with this issue because it hasn’t been an issue for long enough.

Reactions: 4
I can't get over the comments about Jason. The baby is a few days old. I feel the bar is so low for men these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
the video of her birth was really beautiful.......but ngl am absolutely petrified of ever giving birth now LOL!

Reactions: 9
I can't get over the comments about Jason. The baby is a few days old. I feel the bar is so low for men these days.
Yeah I get what your saying but my experience with guys hasn't been good at all. I had one decent guy but he wasn't irish he was American and americwn guys seem to treat women with a lot more respect buy yeah irish men in general I find can be pricks to girls and laugh at them with their friends but Jason seems like a really nice guy. Maybe that's just my experience with guys

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.