Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What age were they all when their dad split from their mum? I feel like he's painted as such a bad character because he started another family but there's a decent age gap between saoirse and cora? So I'm wondering was it immediately he had another child or had they been separated for a while? I also don't think its such a terrible thing of him to do. Obviously it will be painful for children from the previous relationship. But the man is allowed to live his life and have more children if he wants.
Keelin also goes on as if she’s the only person in the world who this has happened to. A good chunk of parents divorce now - we don’t all make YouTube videos crying about it

Reactions: 8
What age were they all when their dad split from their mum? I feel like he's painted as such a bad character because he started another family but there's a decent age gap between saoirse and cora? So I'm wondering was it immediately he had another child or had they been separated for a while? I also don't think its such a terrible thing of him to do. Obviously it will be painful for children from the previous relationship. But the man is allowed to live his life and have more children if he wants.
I know he can do what he wants but I'm just saying that it must be so hurtful for the mam to have that happen that's all especially after having his 4 kids.

Pretty sure she’s been buying followers now. Her follower count jumped like 2/3k in the last two days and none of her most recent followers look like real accounts.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she’s been buying followers now. Her follower count jumped like 2/3k in the last two days and none of her most recent followers look like real accounts.
between august 1st and yesterday she apparently gained 2500 followers lol so think you may be right..plus her likes are so low for that many followers

Reactions: 5
between august 1st and yesterday she apparently gained 2500 followers lol so think you may be right..plus her likes are so low for that many followers
I think she got a big gain after posting her pregnancy shoot pics. I just checked and the pics have 20k likes, which is madness. (Unless she bought likes and followers?)

She tagged the brand of the top she was wearing and they reposted the pics on their feed. And look at the comments 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I know he can do what he wants but I'm just saying that it must be so hurtful for the mam to have that happen that's all especially after having his 4 kids.
Aw I know that too but my point is that we don't actually know the full story. Like I know the dad is the one who started a new family and all, but how do we know the mum didn't want to split too? Like was the seperation totally one sided or mutual?

Reactions: 4
I think she got a big gain after posting her pregnancy shoot pics. I just checked and the pics have 20k likes, which is madness. (Unless she bought likes and followers?)

She tagged the brand of the top she was wearing and they reposted the pics on their feed. And look at the comments 🤣
How do you see the amount of likes someone has haha I never see them anymore

You can't see the exact amount of likes her posts have, she turned that off. Only Keelin can see the likes...

I just know there's not many likes because before she turned them off she would get like 10k max and her socialblade says average 9k

You can't see the exact amount of likes her posts have, she turned that off. Only Keelin can see the likes...

I just know there's not many likes because before she turned them off she would get like 10k max and her socialblade says average 9k
I thought so too but the girl above hardly counted out 20k likes 🤣 that’s why I asked

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought so too but the girl above hardly counted out 20k likes 🤣 that’s why I asked
lol i know sorry i wasnt meaning to be rude haha unless ive got the wrong end of the stick then must be keelin who wrote that about the 20k likes bc who else would know??? unless im being stupid and theres another way to look

i can see her likes, says 21277k ?
you're right, i just went to look on the app and it says the numbers. weird im pretty sure she had it turned off until now because i remember it saying "liked by _____ and others"

you're right, i just went to look on the app and it says the numbers. weird im pretty sure she had it turned off until now because i remember it saying "liked by _____ and others"
Mine still just says and others haha soo weird

Reactions: 1
Aw I know that too but my point is that we don't actually know the full story. Like I know the dad is the one who started a new family and all, but how do we know the mum didn't want to split too? Like was the seperation totally one sided or mutual?
Yeah I think it was the dads choice to split. I remember keelin saying the mam told the dad to tell them because it was his decision. And also I saw saoirse say she only knew two people who had a broken heart and one of them was her mam. Anyway it's his choice to do what he wants but it can't be easy to watch him play happy families with another woman. I think also because lately him and his new wife/gf have been helping keelin out and keelin is singing their praises might be hard for the mam. Anyway yeah we don't know the full story but just sad situation when families split

That plant passed whopper isn’t vegan and is cooked on the same grill as meat. The vegan society have refused to certify it !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.