Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in fairness like whose style hasn't changed since 2017 and i think his style change follows a natural progression from one to the other. I actually think he influenced Keelin's look rather than the other way around. I did not see her as attractive at all until they got together and she got a bit more polished. He seems a lot more confident than her in how he presents himself. Also yes I think he would absolutely LOVE to be an influencer and tbh is piggy backing off Keelin because I don't know many straight or bisexual men who have the desire to pose in outfits the way he does. I personally think he is physically attractive but I find people who make their appearance into their main personality trait to be really unattractive (male or female)

Reactions: 7
the pics i posted were literally a few months apart, and her lack of showering and unkempt look literally coincided with them getting together

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry, her airing all that current drama with her mam and her sisters in that last video was so fucked and so manipulative, like how are you gonna have your mam in your happy montage and then two seconds later start telling the world what an evil person she is. I feel so bad for her mam

• Heart
Reactions: 17
her mam had 4 kids with a somewhat public person and then seemingly got divorced because her husband found someone else and started a family with them, maybe the source of her stress was that?? for someone so reflective on her life she never really thinks about other people. she thinks shes a better mam than hers was and she hasn't even had a child yet! i would never try and discredit someone talking about their parental trauma but why on earth would you post it in a youtube video for all you followers to see, especially when she shows her on video all the time. all this talk about consent and i doubt her mam consented to have her daughter basically air their dirty laundry and frame her as a horrible person for the sake of 20k views.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry, her airing all that current drama with her mam and her sisters in that last video was so fucked and so manipulative, like how are you gonna have your mam in your happy montage and then two seconds later start telling the world what an evil person she is. I feel so bad for her mam
I agree. Dreadful thing to do, if my daughters publicly dragged me like that it destroy me. Her feelings are of course valid and deserve attention but not publicly for views and money.

Reactions: 8
Is this not the same girl who said her mam was gonna sell her house to her?! I can’t watch a video of hers for my personal sanity, but what in gods name has she said about her poor mum?!?

Reactions: 11
Is this not the same girl who said her mam was gonna sell her house to her?! I can’t watch a video of hers for my personal sanity, but what in gods name has she said about her poor mum?!?
she said

- said a lot of her childhood was full of rage, worried about being screamed at
- felt like a burden
- mam said she made a lot of sacrifices for her
- says her mam always called her a liar
- never had a good mother relationship until she moved to london
- never had a female role model
- her mam doesnt like her as a person
- her mam kicked her sisters out (im guessing because shes selling the house)
- felt she and her sisters couldnt act like kids
- "she was so horrible to me for a lot of my life"

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but this is absolutely unfair. I know I have said loads of tit about Keelin but it takes a lot for her to open up about her mother like that and she clearly was very emotional. While it's questionable to post this stuff online, clearly Keelin gets the validation from the internet that she couldn't get from her mother. My opinion of her has changed a bit after that video I just wish she would seek a narcissist-informed therapist, her mother is clearly abusive and it's not fair for anyone to try to dismiss her. Children don't end up fucked up out of nowhere so CLEARLY her parents ARE horrible to her. Her dad is airing his dirty laundry constantly. Yes, mothers can lie and say tit like "I'll sell you the house" and then turn back on their word. Narcissistic mothers are manipulative and super nice on the surface. It is so incredibly dangerous for the sake of Keelin and her daughter to invalidate a potentially traumatic experience. People are becoming more and more informed on what narcissistic behaviour is, it's not that there are "more" narcissists being "created". Obviously, for one to have a fixation on Keelin whether negative or positive you have to be projecting parts of yourself onto her which I admit to. I have a clinically diagnosed narcissistic mother (very rare to actually get a diagnosis) and this situation is strikingly similar. I slowly began to regret a lot of things I said about Keelin, but now I feel awful. She doesn't deserve to have randomers say she doesn't have a right to discuss her relationship with her mother and saying such things will have a detrimental effect on her, she's still human like we can't bastardise her over EVERYTHING. I genuinely hope she gets the help she needs because she doesn't deserve this, people act as if she's killed somebody

Reactions: 12
I definitely feel for her with everything she said about her relationship with her mom but seeking validation now through a YouTube video is SO unhealthy. I’m genuinely shocked people in her life dont sit her down and tell her when she’s shared too much online. As with literally every influencer, there will come a time that she becomes irrelevant and people don’t care about her videos or instas and she won’t be able to get this quick validation from strangers, and then you’re just left knowing all these thousands of people know deeply personal things about you and now don’t even care to watch your content

Sorry but keelin clearly is very self absorbed and definitely has alot of narcissistic traits she’s said it herself before in the past jokingly or not she’s a complete attention seeker, and if her mam is a narcissist like you’re saying (you definitely shouldn’t be saying) then keelin still shouldn’t be telling that to her followers? The family has problems and is toxic yes but that’s the same for majority of people nobody has perfect parents they just don’t air it out on the internet. Also she says time and time again her mams house is her safe space and is always going on about the love they all have for each other. Yawn

Reactions: 17
Sorry but keelin clearly is very self absorbed and definitely has alot of narcissistic traits she’s said it herself before in the past jokingly or not she’s a complete attention seeker, and if her mam is a narcissist like you’re saying (you definitely shouldn’t be saying) then keelin still shouldn’t be telling that to her followers? The family has problems and is toxic yes but that’s the same for majority of people nobody has perfect parents they just don’t air it out on the internet. Also she says time and time again her mams house is her safe space and is always going on about the love they all have for each other. Yawn
1. I didn't outright call her mother a narcissist. you have just said Keelin has narcissistic traits
2. you have no right to tell me what I can and cannot say lol
3. to become a narcissist one must have a narcissist parent
4. you do not know her, her mother, or her situation. Most abuse is covert. I realise I am in the wrong place to be saying nice things about Keelin but this behaviour is abhorrent and has made me reflect on the horrible things I have said and regret them. This is all so mean. Can you all question what exactly you are getting out of degrading her so much even when she breaks down in tears and just wants to be loved by her mother?

Reactions: 3
1. I didn't outright call her mother a narcissist. you have just said Keelin has narcissistic traits
2. you have no right to tell me what I can and cannot say lol
3. to become a narcissist one must have a narcissist parent
4. you do not know her, her mother, or her situation. Most abuse is covert. I realise I am in the wrong place to be saying nice things about Keelin but this behaviour is abhorrent and has made me reflect on the horrible things I have said and regret them. This is all so mean. Can you all question what exactly you are getting out of degrading her so much even when she breaks down in tears and just wants to be loved by her mother?
1. Someone can have narcissistic traits it doesn’t make them a narcissist, I wouldn’t call someone a narcissist
2. Sorry I thought you were outright saying that her mam was
3. You don’t need a narcissist parent to become a narcissist
4. I respect that you feel guilty for saying mean things about her in the past or “degrading her” but that is nobody else’s problem and you shouldn’t have joined this thread or site if you find it upsetting
Finally we are allowed to share our opinion on someone who comes across as a complete attention seeker and posts questionable things with a large platform, we don’t need to know her personally to do that. Also I find it strange that she would break down in tears and tell the internet her family’s personal problems, if you don’t agree and it makes you have sympathy for her then that’s just you. I don’t mean to attack you or tell you you’re wrong I’m not a horrible person but as you said I think you’re in the wrong place

i guess with a dad in the public eye she really hasnt grown up with a good idea of what is ok to share and whats not.. i also hope she finds a good therapist and she sticks with it even if they say stuff she doesn’t want to hear/is difficult to deal with, i just feel like all this “healing my inner child” stuff is only going to go so far if its just completely self led.
i do also wish the best for her honestly i just think she shoots herself in the foot with her content again and again: like now she says she regrets onlyfans i reckon she’ll regret posting this kind of stuff (overly personal stuff like this vid and that poem she wrote about her dad) when she looks back on it. like is the function of beauty etc sponsorship money really worth it girlie

The thing is, my main point was it was stupid and unfair to air her dirty laundry about her mother out there. Literally one post later is someone branding her mother a narcissistic mother and ‘clearly abusive’ despite knowing barely anything about her and never meeting her. THAT is the danger of sharing stuff like this online for an audience. People make their own assumptions. Imagine a stranger branding you a narcissistic abusive mother because of a video your daughter made!

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but this is absolutely unfair. I know I have said loads of tit about Keelin but it takes a lot for her to open up about her mother like that and she clearly was very emotional. While it's questionable to post this stuff online, clearly Keelin gets the validation from the internet that she couldn't get from her mother. My opinion of her has changed a bit after that video I just wish she would seek a narcissist-informed therapist, her mother is clearly abusive and it's not fair for anyone to try to dismiss her. Children don't end up fucked up out of nowhere so CLEARLY her parents ARE horrible to her. Her dad is airing his dirty laundry constantly. Yes, mothers can lie and say tit like "I'll sell you the house" and then turn back on their word. Narcissistic mothers are manipulative and super nice on the surface. It is so incredibly dangerous for the sake of Keelin and her daughter to invalidate a potentially traumatic experience. People are becoming more and more informed on what narcissistic behaviour is, it's not that there are "more" narcissists being "created". Obviously, for one to have a fixation on Keelin whether negative or positive you have to be projecting parts of yourself onto her which I admit to. I have a clinically diagnosed narcissistic mother (very rare to actually get a diagnosis) and this situation is strikingly similar. I slowly began to regret a lot of things I said about Keelin, but now I feel awful. She doesn't deserve to have randomers say she doesn't have a right to discuss her relationship with her mother and saying such things will have a detrimental effect on her, she's still human like we can't bastardise her over EVERYTHING. I genuinely hope she gets the help she needs because she doesn't deserve this, people act as if she's killed somebody
As someone with a similarly complex family life, I do have to defend Keelin in some ways. Things my mum has done to me are terrible, some unspeakable, however, for some we reason I still get brunch with her, for some reason we can still sit down and have a laugh. Mother-daughter relationships are extremely complex especially when the mother in question is abusive in more covert ways. I do agree with the criticisms of Keelin making it public, while showing her mum’s face and having her mum’s identity out there, however, I really don’t want to invalidate her experiences here.

Why would her dad go on to have another child in his 2nd relationship if he never wanted kids? Also she is saying now I've a daughter etc but she isn't a parent yet. I think how she views her parents will change when she actually becomes a parent. Not saying how she was brought up was right. I think she needs to be in therapy.

I'm very curious to see if Saoirse says anything about being "kicked out" online. I wonder did the same thing happen with K and J when they moved home from London?

I saw Saoirse say on her instagram story that she was living with her dad now, but she said it really casually.

It's interesting how K and saoirse have both spoken poorly of their dad, when all the sisters have lived with him at different stages (and i don't think he ever kicked any of them out).

Reactions: 8
Is it not that her mum is selling and so everyone obviously has to leave? I wouldn’t exactly call that being kicked out.

Reactions: 9
Is it not that her mum is selling and so everyone obviously has to leave? I wouldn’t exactly call that being kicked out.
also maybe controversial but if i was living with my parents in my 20s i wouldnt really hold it against them for “kicking me out”. i know there’s a housing crisis and all but all three of them are adults now: surely they can’t expect to rely on their parents for full bed and board indefinitely? (obviously less so the case with keelin now she’s moved out again but still)

• Heart
Great point above about her dad leaving leaving and her mum being left single parent to 4.
Would like to see Keelin having more compassion for that, feminist that she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.