Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned in a video or tiktok that her own guess was the 12th August so it's got to be very soon. I'm checking frequently for updates. I do hope her birth is a good experience!

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong! But I checked her TikTok and on august 7th she posted a 38week day in the life and the caption said it was filmed the previous week. Which would make her just at 40 weeks I think.
Ive heard it’s not uncommon for first pregnancy’s to go a bit longer though

I could be wrong! But I checked her TikTok and on august 7th she posted a 38week day in the life and the caption said it was filmed the previous week. Which would make her just at 40 weeks I think.
Ive heard it’s not uncommon for first pregnancy’s to go a bit longer though
She posted on insta on 27th May that she was 28 weeks meaning she’ll be 39 weeks this week

Reactions: 1
i wonder what she'll be like when the pregnancy/new baby attention wears off, i cant get over her squeezing herself into size 6 brandy melville tops to show her bump off that cant be comfortable

Reactions: 13
I think the baby will be called bambie 🤣🤣 or banbha or whatever a witches daughter means in Irish (strange)

Reactions: 2
I think the baby will be called bambie 🤣🤣 or banbha or whatever a witches daughter means in Irish (strange)
Just watched the end of the video, she says bambie is kicking away? Has she already said this was her name I’m confused

Shes saying now she won't be showing pictures of her baby but didn't she say a while back that she thinks people who hide their kids from social media are silly? Tbh its definitely a good change of decision. But I wonder will she change her mind again when she realises bambi = engagement & €€€€

Reactions: 13
Shes saying now she won't be showing pictures of her baby but didn't she say a while back that she thinks people who hide their kids from social media are silly? Tbh its definitely a good change of decision. But I wonder will she change her mind again when she realises bambi = engagement & €€€€
Also a bit contracting that she posts her youngest sister online

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do understand when people post their kids in the bath and in swim suits etc that might be opening them to predators to save the images etc but what is the problem with photos of a baby fully clothed? Could someone explain

I think it's great that she changed her mind about privacy of the baby, she should do the same for Cora

Reactions: 17
I do understand when people post their kids in the bath and in swim suits etc that might be opening them to predators to save the images etc but what is the problem with photos of a baby fully clothed? Could someone explain
I think about it like this, you wouldn't want a stranger with loads of pictures if you (even fully clothed) saved to their phone. So you absolutely would not want some stranger to have pictures of your baby saved to their phone. I know its probably unlikely that something like that is happening BUT when you post pics online there's always the risk that it could. Especially for someone more in the public eye like Keelin and her baby. It could even just be followers that mean no harm, but its still weird and everyone wants to protect their children. Also babies and children can't really consent to having their pictures plastered all over the Internet.

Reactions: 8
I think she just said she was going to show her to try and clinch some mommy/parenting sponsorships lol if anything gets offered to her expect her to start parading her daughter around like she said she would. she'd do anything for money and attention tbf

she knows better than anyone the importance of internet privacy, ellie tried to basically remove herself from the internet but still has an online presence bc her pics are still all up online esp pinterest, and keelin's name will always be tied to onlyfans now. it would be irresponsible for her to try and monetize her child

it shouldn't be wrong to post a picture of your child at all, but why post it on an account where you have 70k followers? fair enough post it on your insta if all the people that follow you are friends/family, but otherwise i think it's weird. like what are your motives for doing that? none of her followers would get any genuine joy from seeing pics of her baby because they don't know her, its just what people say to be polite

I think about it like this, you wouldn't want a stranger with loads of pictures if you (even fully clothed) saved to their phone. So you absolutely would not want some stranger to have pictures of your baby saved to their phone. I know its probably unlikely that something like that is happening BUT when you post pics online there's always the risk that it could. Especially for someone more in the public eye like Keelin and her baby. It could even just be followers that mean no harm, but its still weird and everyone wants to protect their children. Also babies and children can't really consent to having their pictures plastered all over the Internet.
Yeah very true you’re right thanks for explaining x

Yeah like someone else said above she never respected cora's right to privacy and used her quite a lot for her videos.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.