Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone ever wonder who bought her that smeg fridge? It definitely wasn't there when they very first moved in.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What happened to not showing the baby’s face? You can basically see her face in the newest vlog..
And in recent Instagram story videos you can always see her face, but then in pics she draws over her face. And the pic of the baby on her tatto friend's page is still up.

It makes no sense but I feel like she probably doesn't know herself why she choose to blur baby's face when babies are basically indistinguishable from another to anyone other than people close to it, and where would her baby ever be that she would be recognised when she's not with one of her parents. I think she will stop doing it in the coming months and make a big YouTube video 'why I no longer hide my daughter's face online'.

Also if its from a perspective of protecting her images from being misused online predators (so horrible that parents have to think of this now) then just don't show her at all?

Reactions: 7
She literally said from the start she would talk and share things about her obv because she’s a huge
Part of her life but she wouldn’t make her whole channel about her. She’s gone back on that pretty quickly lol…she obviously thinks the 10k extra views is worth flaunting her baby in a thumbnail

also is it seems like she’s practically glued to her 24/7, no wonder she feels overwhelmed.

Reactions: 8
Does she ever put her baby down tf
I was thinking the same. I don't have children but I remember younger siblings being born and babies and they were not held 24/7. Surely if the baby is used to being constantly held against someone she will never manage to sleep alone or sit in the pram? Also she took the baby to the shop in the carrier and was complaining about having to carry shopping. Did she not think to use the pram and put her bags underneath?

I was thinking the same. I don't have children but I remember younger siblings being born and babies and they were not held 24/7. Surely if the baby is used to being constantly held against someone she will never manage to sleep alone or sit in the pram? Also she took the baby to the shop in the carrier and was complaining about having to carry shopping. Did she not think to use the pram and put her bags underneath?
Yeah and if she can afford a cleaner im sure she could afford to get her food delivered if its that big of a hassle...plus i thought she had jason and saoirse helping? it seems like she does everything

Reactions: 4
Yeah and if she can afford a cleaner im sure she could afford to get her food delivered if its that big of a hassle...plus i thought she had jason and saoirse helping? it seems like she does everything
In her most recent video she’s writing down everyone’s chores and Jason’s are to literally ‘order bins’ and ‘change missys litter tray’ lol

I remember her mentioning that Saoirse is her “au pair” so she’s supposed to clean up and look after the baby while Keelin is “working”. But after the ig story asking for cleaner recommendations I imagine Saoirse can’t clean? which I see tbh

Reactions: 5
its not her fault she went to private school/college but the fact she never acknowledges her financial privilege/upbringing is abolutely ridiculous and is so disingenious tbh
Yeh literally until someone said that I had no clue who she was and then I realise who her dad was and I was lke omg how disingenuous and insincere this whole time you were pretending not to be loaded to seem relatable for aesthetic

Reactions: 3
Seems from her instagram and her recent video that the cracks are starting to show already. Don’t know if she was ready to sacrifice part of herself to be a mam.

Reactions: 6
she got pregnant because it was convenient, not because she actually wanted to be a mam now. she literally never talked about wanting a child young or anything like that.

she was at a crossroads career wise, she wanted to keep jason, didnt want to live in london anymore, knew it was time to pack up the influencing and get a real job etc etc

and i dont believe for a second they ~concieved the baby in paris~ either she chats shite

plus i think she convinced herself jason would help her more tbh. she talked literally nonstop about how he would take care of her, he was well trained etc and now it's pretty clear she does everything. it must be hard going from how she was before to a literal stay at home housewife. the money she makes from influencing etc wont last forever either because people will just lose interest again

Reactions: 13
she got pregnant because it was convenient, not because she actually wanted to be a mam now. she literally never talked about wanting a child young or anything like that.

she was at a crossroads career wise, she wanted to keep jason, didnt want to live in london anymore, knew it was time to pack up the influencing and get a real job etc etc

and i dont believe for a second they ~concieved the baby in paris~ either she chats shite

plus i think she convinced herself jason would help her more tbh. she talked literally nonstop about how he would take care of her, he was well trained etc and now it's pretty clear she does everything. it must be hard going from how she was before to a literal stay at home housewife. the money she makes from influencing etc wont last forever either because people will just lose interest again
I think she’s also realising that she will never be able to go back to the life she used to have. So many young mothers talk about one of the hardest things is how you suddenly can’t relate to any of your friends and how lonely it is. It must be difficult for keelin having her friends come over and hang out and hold the baby and help a little bit but then watch them go out, go on the sesh, go to festivals etc and live the life she gave up. She’s constantly talking about being a milf because she’s trying to convince herself she’s the same young hot 20 something year old she was last year but she’s not .

Reactions: 9
Also I can’t believe she’s doing the food shop carrying the bags with a one month old! I can’t believe that Jason would let her do that, it’s just as easy to go after work for him and do it. Maybe she insisted so she can get out of the house but still…

Shes running herself into the ground having the baby strapped to herself all the time. Does she not have a moses basket she can set up in the bathroom or like right outside the door and leave the door open so she can get a quick shower when the baby takes a nap? I seen her post saying all the things she can't do. But surely if the baby wasn't strapped to her 24/7 she could do more of those things?

Reactions: 11
I was thinking that..you are allowed to put your baby down lol as long as there's no danger to them. most women dont have their child strapped to them 24/7 because they have other stuff to do. I think Jason needs to help more tbf he works at Urban it's not like he's got a ridiculously intense job, i'm sure he is fully capable of doing a food shop after work or cleaning the house so she can get a shower. Then again it is Keelin and she likes to victimise herself so she might not be being 100% with the truth

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.