Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That eimear one had a picture of herself on her story from a while back today where she had brown hair with the bit of blonde at the front and she didn't have the bleached brows. Oh my god she looked so so much better. She looks rough now.

Reactions: 2
That eimear one had a picture of herself on her story from a while back today where she had brown hair with the bit of blonde at the front and she didn't have the bleached brows. Oh my god she looked so so much better. She looks rough now.
She looks shocking I thought it was Keelins mams friend at the baby shower

Reactions: 3
I listened to the podcast and they said that the three of them (Jason, Keelin and Eimear) went out to eat a steak because she felt like her body needed it. I wouldn't shame anyone for eating something they need but as a vegetarian I think I wouldn't be publishing it everywhere and sending photos of my steak to everybody on my contacts 😅 at least if you are not eating meat for ethical reasons

• Wow
Reactions: 11
the way she's like pushed her self in as if she's one of the sisters is a little weird ngl didnt they literally meet on a date??

the way she's like pushed her self in as if she's one of the sisters is a little weird ngl didnt they literally meet on a date??
crayy, i dont know why i thought they were childhood friends?? i think it’s cos of the fact that she’s like “close” w saoirse and ellie; i thought maybe they all grew up together

Reactions: 1
She makes one YT video a week and needs to hire a cleaner cause shes overwhelmed…? Where’s your perfect man helping you out??

Reactions: 15
crayy, i dont know why i thought they were childhood friends?? i think it’s cos of the fact that she’s like “close” w saoirse and ellie; i thought maybe they all grew up together
no they're not, eimear calls her "the one that got away"

She makes one YT video a week and needs to hire a cleaner cause shes overwhelmed…? Where’s your perfect man helping you out??
this is what annoys me so much about her. tries to make out she's so edgy and different and yet she's in a traditional housewife set up where the man goes to work and she stays at home and cleans

Reactions: 9
You can see on Eimear’s story she’s eating steak again, she’s two steps away from posting a PLT haul at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, it seems like Eimear, Ellie and Keelin were out at a restaurant and it looked like Eimear and Keelin were eating something meaty - which again, is fine, to each their own but yeah seems weird given what she's said in the past. Maybe she didn't expect the way she was gonna feel after giving birth/while breastfeeding, but I wonder about Jason since he can't really use that excuse 😂

The quality of Eimear's tattoos seems really... questionable?? Like I know ignorant tattoos are a thing, but they are usually tattoos poorly drawn on purpose but well tattooed - these just look bad full stop 😭 Crazy cause I'm sure they are not cheap

Screenshot_20221011-164756_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221011-164810_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221011-164835_Instagram.jpg

Yeah, it seems like Eimear, Ellie and Keelin were out at a restaurant and it looked like Eimear and Keelin were eating something meaty - which again, is fine, to each their own but yeah seems weird given what she's said in the past. Maybe she didn't expect the way she was gonna feel after giving birth/while breastfeeding, but I wonder about Jason since he can't really use that excuse 😂

The quality of Eimear's tattoos seems really... questionable?? Like I know ignorant tattoos are a thing, but they are usually tattoos poorly drawn on purpose but well tattooed - these just look bad full stop 😭 Crazy cause I'm sure they are not cheap

View attachment 1643876View attachment 1643877View attachment 1643878
people these days love passing off tit tats as arty n cool when they just have no talent lol. those ones are shocking half the lines in the first one aren’t even deep enough so will fall out fast, bet they look a mess healed. feel savage as but it just annoys me when she’s probs charging loads !!

Reactions: 4
She lives in a small city apartment…surely that does not warrant the services of a professional cleaner.

i always see them out and about in town............im always like wow she looks soooo much younger in real life...like 21

i always see them out and about in town............im always like wow she looks soooo much younger in real life...like 21
im shocked by that, I think she looks haggard a lot of the time even pre baby but might just be the hygeine thing

This one tries so hard to be quirky 🙄like it genuinely most be exhausting to keep up this act 🥱 she looks like she needs shower and a long soak in the bath

What happened to not showing the baby’s face? You can basically see her face in the newest vlog..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.