Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely didn't take them personally,
How does suggesting she put her baby in a moses basket once in a while equate to thinking babies can rear themselves once born?

I sincerely hope you're Keelin or one of her pals because if not you've spent way too time trying to defend babywearing and "educating" us for no reason whatsoever. Thanks but no thanks literally nobody here wants that.

Reactions: 14
How does suggesting she put her baby in a moses basket once in a while equate to thinking babies can rear themselves once born?

I sincerely hope you're Keelin or one of her pals because if not you've spent way too time trying to defend babywearing and "educating" us for no reason whatsoever. Thanks but no thanks literally nobody here wants that.
The comments on this thread have suggested that she's holding her baby too much, that's what I'm referring too. Like, is that really something worth judging? If people think that you can have a baby and just place them anywhere at a time and place that's convenient to you, you have another thing coming. That's my point. If she was leaving the baby down to scream while she has a shower, you can bet she'd be torn asunder here too. I have absolutely zero affiliation to any of them whatsoever, but empathise with someone who's had a land in terms of the expectations of parenting and how hard it can be. Grand, maybe nobody needs the education, but some definitely need a lesson in empathy.

Reactions: 3
All I'm saying is don't judge what you truly don't understand; it's tough, and it's a journey that many people struggle through in pain and silence. Some people flourish no doubt, but maybe judge something else instead of something that could cut so harshly. It's a tender time full of self doubt, no matter how "well" you're doing. I don't want to be that person, but I really think its only something you can really empathise with once you've been in the position.
The thing is you’ve no idea who here has “been in the position” because not everyone gets offending when people on snark forums comment on parenting choices to the point that they disclose their status as a parent.

You’re just deciding no one here knows or understands because they disagree with you.

People like Keelin are perpetual victims. Everything could be literally perfect and she’d still find a way to complain.

Reactions: 7
The thing is you’ve no idea who here has “been in the position” because not everyone gets offending when people on snark forums comment on parenting choices to the point that they disclose their status as a parent.

You’re just deciding no one here knows or understands because they disagree with you.

People like Keelin are perpetual victims. Everything could be literally perfect and she’d still find a way to complain.
You're right, not everyone does, but you have no idea the mindset someone is in when you make these sweeping statements.

I don't disagree with the perpetual victim stance, but if someone posts that they're struggling, let's not double down and judge them for holding their baby, or suggest it'd be better if they didn't. That's all 😊

Reactions: 2
Okay but the point is that she’s complaining about not being able to function because she’s wearing her baby. She’s making things harder for herself and she’s complaining about it without actually trying to do anything to fix her problem. Nobody is saying baby wearing is bad. You absolutely did take the comments super personally.

And people are allowed to be snarky about her parenting when she’s portrayed herself as the perfect mother as through out her pregnancy and claimed babies don’t need much looking after but now reality hit and she clearly is out of her depth. She acted superior and it hit her in the face.
Yeah it’s so weird. If Keelin didn’t want to be scrutinised for her parenting, why didn’t she take a maternity leave, come back in time to have figured everything out. Understandable if money is tight and this isn’t an option, but why doesn’t she then make other content not related to the baby or parenting at all so she won’t be judged on it?

Reactions: 5
I think the commitment to defining herself as a 'milf' is very telling. So she finds value in her looks and the fact that she has a baby. That's all? Nothing else?

Having a baby is so all consuming that I'm not really surprised she has made it her new main personality trait but it's pretty boring now. Boobmilk and boyfriend praise are not what the audience is here for I don't think

Also the babywearing farmer lady has some points, but I think she might be operating under the impression that there are little to no other parents on this thread. I think the issue is more with her preachy tone than the content of her points.

Reactions: 14
I think the commitment to defining herself as a 'milf' is very telling. So she finds value in her looks and the fact that she has a baby. That's all? Nothing else?

Having a baby is so all consuming that I'm not really surprised she has made it her new main personality trait but it's pretty boring now. Boobmilk and boyfriend praise are not what the audience is here for I don't think

Also the babywearing farmer lady has some points, but I think she might be operating under the impression that there are little to no other parents on this thread. I think the issue is more with her preachy tone than the content of her points.
Her focus on being a MILF I see as a sad attempt to find some weird form of male validation even though she's happily engaged and has a child. I find it odd and a bit forced to be honest

also she's lucky her followers all kiss her arse because the fact she made a sponsored lovehoney video about a MARILYN MONROE VIBRATOR whilst proclaiming to be a feminist etc etc is revolting

Reactions: 13

Will 10/10 own if I sounded preachy, did not mean to come across as such. Also yes assumed at least some aren't parents, particularly the comments around newborn/baby behaviour, but I know I've seen others who've commented that they are. Have just seen first hand the damage PPD/PPA can do (not myself, thankfully) and know how the littlest of comments can send you spiralling. Just think the thread should stick to the ethics of "influencing" and not over-analysing a parent trying to get through the mess of the newborn phase (especially if that parent has expressed they're struggling). Monetising that struggle of course is a whole different kettle of fish

Reactions: 2
I know she didn’t exactly plan the baby but I do remember her jokingly saying it a lot and including her taking pregnancy tests loads in vlogs so maybe she wasn’t even on contraception? I honestly don’t think she understood that she would be bringing a whole new life into the world that needs her and Jason’s undivided attention and care for a long time

She already seemed to believe she was an amazing mother while she was still pregnant. And assuming she was a better parent than her own parents.

Reactions: 10
I know she didn’t exactly plan the baby but I do remember her jokingly saying it a lot and including her taking pregnancy tests loads in vlogs so maybe she wasn’t even on contraception? I honestly don’t think she understood that she would be bringing a whole new life into the world that needs her and Jason’s undivided attention and care for a long time
She mentioned in quite a few videos before she was pregnant that they were trying for a baby and I think she's also mentioned that she wasn't on contraception for years

What video is this from?

omg? the coke thing really hit home for her
Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 00.42.15.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She mentioned in quite a few videos before she was pregnant that they were trying for a baby and I think she's also mentioned that she wasn't on contraception for years

omg? the coke thing really hit home for her
View attachment 1658417
The way she’s going on is embarrassing I didn’t even see the rest of the comments! She has commented again explaining why she’s replying aww stop

that has 70k views and not even 10k likes people are clearly laughing at you hun? I don’t understand why you would post a vid of her jaw swinging ordering chips is it to show how “cool” and “alt” they are (desperately trying to be)

Reactions: 6
So she deletes her entire online presence and then lets Jason post a video of her in an absolute state? What's the point in that?

The way she’s going on is embarrassing I didn’t even see the rest of the comments! She has commented again explaining why she’s replying aww stop

that has 70k views and not even 10k likes people are clearly laughing at you hun? I don’t understand why you would post a vid of her jaw swinging ordering chips is it to show how “cool” and “alt” they are (desperately trying to be)
Keelin would need to sort of think about commenting things like this, it's fine now when her following is a decent size but not massive. Like she's not a "brand" yet. But if she wants to keep it growing she would really need to stop comments like that. I suppose her whole online persona was the bitchy teen girl though, that why she keeps making the "big sis advice" content cause people actually seem to eat that up.

Reactions: 4
A34D40E5-574A-46BE-87ED-2950BDD986E4.jpeg
I’m actually kinda in shock by the parasocial relationship her audience has built with her. This is so bizarre to me, do you care that much?

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1659145I’m actually kinda in shock by the parasocial relationship her audience has built with her. This is so bizarre to me, do you care that much?
i know, i think it's so weird, she literally doesnt give a tit about them and yet they're blubbing over her having a baby

Keelin would need to sort of think about commenting things like this, it's fine now when her following is a decent size but not massive. Like she's not a "brand" yet. But if she wants to keep it growing she would really need to stop comments like that. I suppose her whole online persona was the bitchy teen girl though, that why she keeps making the "big sis advice" content cause people actually seem to eat that up.
yeah and i never realised until now its probably a weird coping mechanism since she had such a tit time as a teenager, she still has the maturity of one

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.