Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is the pic gone now? can’t see it
It's still up, it's like a photo dump of pictures and in the first one you can see the baby fully, what a cutie.

Odd that her best friend would put that up, but I'm sure if Keelin had an issue with it, it would have been taken down or never put up at all. The Penneys bra and thong sets, very far off the sustainable bandwagon have they fallen, but such a great and worthy cause they are raising money for so good on them.

Reactions: 2
so disappointed in the route she's gone tbh, its only a matter of time before she sells out completely. mightaswell become a family vlogger while she's at it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Very plastic starbucks takeaway cup recent post:(:(:(
And wearing uggs in her newest insta post lol. I think she really has changed, which is fine - but she needs to drop the pseudo humanitarian act and stop preaching at the rest of us plebs

Reactions: 11
So I listened to her recent podcast episode w Eimer and I have some thoughts.

Overall, I did find her and Eimer to be quite funny and entertaining but there were parts that rubbed me the wrongs way.

Keelin’s constant talk about stretch marks and how she didn’t get any, and how she was so scared, but you know, she just has ✨AMAZING✨ genes so she’s immune. This is so weird to me, because didn’t we as a society move on from this fear like ages ago? I’m not Irish so I don’t know the cultural response to stretch marks but in my experience, stretch marks are so normal; it’s impossible for both an adult person (regardless of sex) to not at least be desensitised to them. Even my boyfriend has stretch marks, and I don’t think they detract from his beauty in any way, if anything they add to it. I think it’s a bit weird how she keeps bringing it up. Even if it was a fear of yours, it’s okay now because you don’t have them so why repeatedly mention this?

Eimer repeatedly referencing her weight loss and how happy she is now. I understand she just got out of a breakup, and it’s great that she’s managed to get in shape and be happy, but she kept referring to it over and over. It was a bit obsessive.

The way that Keelin and Eimer spoke about the baby’s physical appearance. It was just so weird, and so not feminist at all. I recall them saying things like “Her lips are so full, people will go to plastic surgeons for her lips”, “She’s going to be so hot when she grows up”, “I’m glad she wasn’t an ugly baby so I didn’t have to lie to you when she was born”, “She’s gonna be so popular”. It was actually so jarring hearing these two women place so much value in this baby’s appearance. Granted the baby is only weeks old so they haven’t developed much of a personality to compliment, however, their face isn’t even fully developed but you’re already imposing all of these aesthetic expectations. I was surprised by how genuinely superficial the conversation was, especially because they brand themselves as feminists, so they should know the damage this talk can do to daughters.

Also just the usual hypocrisies when it comes to environmentalism and her clothing choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Keelin has shown she isn’t a girls girl and is so wrapped up in physical appearance to the point it’s borderline misogynistic. I feel for her daughter to be honest, her view of relationships l, her appearance etc are so toxic

can’t believe I ever liked her videos once upon a time

Reactions: 16
And the baby in every single thumbnail since the birth. If the most recent is a Q&A with Saoirse what does the baby have to do with it? Surely Jason or another family member can take the baby while they film?
If you look at videos before the baby thumbnails, her views were lower, so it’s obvious she’s using it for click bait. I just don’t understand how you can say you want to protect ur babies privacy and then do this???

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Seriously how many crap advice videos does she need to make? I’m not watching but im sure it’ll just be her general vague advice about working on yourself first and not caring what people think and then some talk about tits and how Jason is amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
oh my sweet jesus.....i CANT with these videos anymore
she using the poor child as a puppet for her pretentiousness....good luck to her

Reactions: 10
Is she legit travelling in a taxi with the baby strapped to her?!? Is she stupid…..? Does she know how unsafe that is?!?! Complete disregard for babies safety.

Reactions: 9
hinting for free stuff on her story as per usual

also now shes saying shes finally gonna start using reusable nappies instead of dispoable ones?? even though i swear she said she was packing reusable nappies for her labour bag ages ago and was recommending a certain brand on her insta story

Reactions: 2
imagine calling yourself an artist and then your artwork is mass produced shite quality t shirts with a wonky star sewn on thats peeling at the edges

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s so weird for me to accept she isn’t a humanitarian anymore because she’s who inspired me. Like talking about eating steak in her latest tiktok, plastic coffee cup, etc. I feel like she’s genuinely lost who she is but I empathise a bit, must be extremely difficult being a new mother and trying to stay sustainable, but it doesn’t even seem like she’s trying

Reactions: 5
She stopped being sustainable before motherhood but she was more discreet about it and lied about it at times. Looking back I think she never cared about it at all. Whether she did it to impress Shampain or to gain a following I have no idea

Reactions: 8
It’s so weird for me to accept she isn’t a humanitarian anymore because she’s who inspired me. Like talking about eating steak in her latest tiktok, plastic coffee cup, etc. I feel like she’s genuinely lost who she is but I empathise a bit, must be extremely difficult being a new mother and trying to stay sustainable, but it doesn’t even seem like she’s trying
This is rlly shocking. I mean eating a steak? I can imagine it’s really hard when you’re a new mum, but I mean idunno. She didn’t have anyone around her to hold her accountable? Isn’t Jason also veggie, so maybe he could’ve supported her?

Reactions: 1
This is rlly shocking. I mean eating a steak? I can imagine it’s really hard when you’re a new mum, but I mean idunno. She didn’t have anyone around her to hold her accountable? Isn’t Jason also veggie, so maybe he could’ve supported her?
Tbh it just shows that she didn’t actually believe in sustainability, it was just a trendy thing for her. It’s very easy to order a vegetarian meal when you actually believe in your morals and you’re not just doing it because it’s cool. It’s easy to remember to bring your disposable cup if you actually cared about the plastic waste. She doesn’t have integrity.

Reactions: 8
According to the description of her latest podcast episode she's still vegetarian
Screenshot_20221009-205636_Spotify.jpg

The thing is that Saoirse has art that is surely not everyone's cup of tea but is actually so much more interesting than those stars that look like they'll come off after just one wash!!

Screenshot_20221009-210234_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221009-210219_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221009-210143_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.