Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
embarassing that she used to give out like this and now shops primarily at urban outfitters and brandy melville whilst her boyfriend works for a company that is notorious for being unethical

Reactions: 3
embarassing that she used to give out like this and now shops primarily at urban outfitters and brandy melville whilst her boyfriend works for a company that is notorious for being unethical

Looks like a different girl now. She's a mess compared to this, I know she just had a baby etc but I mean before the baby even

Reactions: 6
Sorry but the poetry or whatever at the start of the videos knocks me sick the voice I can’t 🤣 save them for your daughter to read also what’s the weird baby voice they’re doing with each other and Jason’s like “is this on” is that how they communicate normally hahaha major ick

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry but the poetry or whatever at the start of the videos knocks me sick the voice I can’t 🤣 save them for your daughter to read also what’s the weird baby voice they’re doing with each other and Jason’s like “is this on” is that how they communicate normally hahaha major ick
the baby voice is so embarassing i cant stand it, i stopped watching because of it. she's done it ever since she got with jason its gross

• Sick
Reactions: 9
i just dont see her and jasons relationship lasting tbh......theres something disingenuous about him

Reactions: 5
i just dont see her and jasons relationship lasting tbh......theres something disingenuous about him
I’d say there is a pair of them in it… both are incredibly insufferable 😩 mad to be viewed as “alt”

Reactions: 12
hes very immature, lets not remmeber that keelin literally plucked him out of his teenage bedroom to living with her in london, then back to dublin. he's had no time to mature on his own, living with separate housemates etc and now he has a baby and is probably gonna be dragged to the country

Reactions: 15
Really enjoyed her podcast. Think she has a good l voice for podcast if that makes sense.
Compared to her videos nice having some content not only about being a mammy!

Right? It’s also like, can’t they not keep anything sacred? You don’t have to prove to the internet that you luv ur baby, and it mostly comes off as her wanting others to think she’s a good writer as opposed expressing genuine feelings.

• Haha
Her poems and writings are chronic, she is much more talented at podcasting and spoken word things I think. She tries way too hard in the poems and writings and it doesn’t come off as genuine and just sounds like she is trying to create something that lives up to her ideal of what good poetry or writing should be, its very contrived. She should use her nepotism to her advantage and get her dad to get her a job in the radio station, I think she would do well on a multi-host daytime radio show.

That being said, im sure her kids will love these poems but I sometimes think she is almost trying to create and preserve a perception of her being a cool creative mom right now to impress her future children in some way lol

Reactions: 13
her actual writing skill isnt very good, a while back when she was being vague about a ~project~ that was happening, i looked at her linkedin and it was full of grammar and syntax errors. her more "creative" writing is just stuff she's read in a book or the most mundane description of her life ever in a fake breathy voice. she doesn't read anything unique or have any unique insights into anything at all, she just parrots other peoples ideas. she buys books for her book stack and insta pics lol

i think she has a complex about it, because ellie is the smart sister, saoirse is the arty "cool" sister, and keelin is desperate to compete with them. it must be hard having two sisters, she's admitted before she used to get jealous when they hung out without her (even though it makes sense because theyre closer in age). For a while Keelin was the star of the show. I wonder if she regrets giving her sisters a platform. I guess it's a little less now that Ellie quit social media but she did kind of brand herself as part of the 3 sisters and lost her individuality a bit.

Possibly being a bit extra sensitive here and don’t know much about the company but I find using tragic dead celebrities as advertising gimmicks for products quite crappy and wouldn’t be a fan of influencers who, for a pay check, further promote that exploitation. Seems very sell out to me for someone who wants to come across very liberal, feminist, etc. Advertise sex toys, absolutely fair enough…but advertising a £120 “Marilyn Monroe” sex toy, a woman who was sexually abused and exploited and died young in tragic circumstances 60 years ago so can’t consent to her image/name being used in such a way… just disgusts me
1664573175260.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Possibly being a bit extra sensitive here and don’t know much about the company but I find using tragic dead celebrities as advertising gimmicks for products quite crappy and wouldn’t be a fan of influencers who, for a pay check, further promote that exploitation. Seems very sell out to me for someone who wants to come across very liberal, feminist, etc
View attachment 1617011
Thought the exact same when I saw this, especially on a sex toy… (not a prude) but I imagine they wouldn’t be making a Caroline Flack sex toy, for example. Just because this woman has been dead a long time doesn’t make it any less disrespectful. Embarrassing and shameful to even be promoting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she might just be used to using and sexualising her body online (nothing wrong with that, good on her for the confidence etc) for likes and relevance and now that she is a parent she is using them in a different way to maintain that engagement but I'm probably deeping it too much lol
I was thinking something like this too. From all the old deleted post of her boobs that used to be plastered all over her insta, it was clear they were something she liked about herself but she liked fo use them to sexualise herself a lot. Now that she's a mum and she's breastfeeding she sees them in a different way and you can see her struggle with it, especially in her new video. Her boobs have gotten a lot bigger and in the past it's something she still would have referenced all the time but very much in a wow I have huge "milkers" as she used to say. But now she's more self conscious about them because that is how she actually feeds her baby and she doesn't see them in such a sexual way.

Reactions: 8
She is more subtle about her sexuality now because she doesn’t make money off it - she used to make the majority of money from OF and now she makes it from her fake wholesome videos with Jason and crappy ads. Thats why it’s weird she has a literal fixation on talking about her tits every 5 seconds as if she’s the only one who has them

Reactions: 7
Her friend has just put up an photo where you can see basically the babies whole face, I thought keelin would be against that also her friends tattoos she does are absolute shite I know they’re done with a poke but they are so uneven and messy

Reactions: 5
Her friend has just put up an photo where you can see basically the babies whole face, I thought keelin would be against that also her friends tattoos she does are absolute shite I know they’re done with a poke but they are so uneven and messy
is the pic gone now? can’t see it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.