Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jem1975

It must be exhausting being on holiday with her everything she does is for the gram🥴🥴

Reactions: 12

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She’s a science teacher! What with her and keeping Kate teaching the kids of UK they have no hope 😔

• Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
God the clutter in her garden makes me feel really hassled. There is a beanbag with a cushion on it next to a wooden crate with a throw on it and she’s calling it one of the ‘multiple cosy corners’. WHY.
There is nothing cosy about sitting on a palette with a threadbare blanket 😂

• Haha

lola_goss

All the hours wasted transporting bits of pampas grass and a wooden chopping board from room to room for no real purpose.
Hahahaaha!! It really makes me laugh to think of her moving the chopping boards, trays, flowers and random wicker shit around her house so she can take a photo for insta 😂

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Is it just me who doesn’t fancy the idea of eating with a wooden spoon? Imagine being such an Instagram bellend that you film yourself arranging pieces of strawberry in your smoothie bowl.

Reactions: 11

lola_goss

I just love that she moves that fucking chopping board around all the rooms in her house so she can put some flowers on it and take a picture 😂 it genuinely makes me lol to imagine her moving it from room to room 😂 “No Sean you can’t use that chopping board for cutting your veggies, that’s my number 1 insta prop and flower board remember!?”

I don’t know what it is about this girl but stuff that would really piss me off about other people just makes me laugh so much with her. It’s all so ridiculous 😂

• Haha

JackieOh

LOL that a cat is invading her home and doesn’t fit in with her insta house
She seemed so surprised that it came in through the window that has been left open for an eternity?! The window that overlooks a single story roof... 🤔

How is this woman a teacher?! Thick as shit

• Haha

Itsjustbanter

I’m not usually one to comment, but I found this thread and it’s hard not too.
I feel VERY sorry for her boyfriend. Buying a house is a joint effort, I’m sure she didn’t pay the deposit and mortgage by herself yet all that house is, is her stuff! No sign of her partners stuff, nothing in that house that shows his personality! It’s really wrong, I feel for him. I couldn’t be with someone like that.

JackieOh

Umm why is Sean hoovering the outside living room grass?..

Screenshot_20200526-161806_Instagram.jpg

I also see they are planning another area of seating on their new decking. Are the attempting to break a world record for the largest number of (highly uncomfortable) seats in one garden?

• Haha

JayS

Looking forward to a highlight of "spending and saving"
Spending - how to buy unnecessary, fast fashion.
Saving - easy when you're fucking minted or else credit cards/bank of mum n dad.

Please. 🤦‍♀️

Happyholly

VIP Member
What actually did happen to healthy Joanna?
She culled a load of followers, ditched WW as an ambassdor, decorated her house horrifically, posted about every single thing the dog did, posted a daily pic of her partner gurning at the camera, complained about Ads alot, tried to become a home account and then deactivated and hasn't come back.

• Haha

Copperq

£20+ for eco friendly toilet roll? I’m all for sustainable options but making out this was her choice is laughable. If you hadn’t been given a bunch of freebies and/or paid to promote it, you wouldn’t care Keelie.
In the current climate, I think flashing about £20 toilet roll is laughable. Yes to helping the environment but no to only doing it for likes. ‘We’ve recently swapped’ no you’ve been given it, Keelie you telling us once you’ve ran out of your gifted £19.95 set of 10, you won’t be returning to your usual Aldi 9 pack? Fml... if you care about sustainability stop buying so much shit for your house that will ultimately end up in a landfill when you move onto your next home decor fad 😴😴😴

• Haha

PoppyJK

Yeah my theory is she buys stuff (probs on Klarna), photographs them, uploads them to 21 buttons for the affiliate links, keeps the photos, returns the clothes then posts the outfit photos at later dates to act like she wears them [emoji2372]

• Angry

Noname123

Chatty Member
Imagine cooking dinner every night, taking it into a separate room, doing a photo shoot with it on the floor boards, going back into the other room and then finally sitting down to eat it. Then once you’ve eaten it (or perhaps before?) you then post a picture of it on the internet for strangers to look at. I wish life would go back to normal 😭

Reactions: 10

JackieOh

Just seen her flaunting her £600 coffee machine she bought for herself 😬🙃
Does this girl have ANY idea what the fuck is going on right now?!
She just got back from a luxury holiday to Cuba for Christmas and New Year (which was against all guidelines as she was with her parents) and then the next day she spends half a grand on a coffee machine 🤦🏻‍♀️ READ. THE. ROOM.

• Wow

Fineapple

VIP Member
Why does she have a chopping board.. with a jug on it.. with some twigs in it.. ON HER BED. It’s so try hard. She is the queen of tat.

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
This woman wastes so much of her life and money making everything look “instagramable”. She bases everything she ever does on whether it’ll look good for Instagram. Honestly she needs to get a life. It’s embarrassing to watch. Also, that fucking office is a waste of space.

Oh my god does she ever stop excessively buying? It’s actually so painful to look at. She never stops
The cabinets that don’t sit flush with the alcove ???
The sofa that she waited 4 life times to come and year later it’s gone and the desk set up year later gone!!

we have no storage in this house , maybe stop buying crap then you wouldn’t need to build places to hide it all !!

plus last rant if two people struggle to have room for stuff in a 4 bed house with ‘summer house’ then there is something wrong !!