Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it looks cute 😂 But the back step is a step too far.
thought this too, then remembered that my patio needs weeded each year with treatment as most do 🤣she will likely have to repaint it each year...

on another note why is she taking so much stuff outside?! A bloody blanket on a palette🤣 so much stuff everywhere all the time in that house. It hurts my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
thought this too, then remembered that my patio needs weeded each year with treatment as most do 🤣she will likely have to repaint it each year...

on another note why is she taking so much stuff outside?! A bloody blanket on a palette🤣 so much stuff everywhere all the time in that house. It hurts my brain.
it’s meant to piss it down next week 😂all that effort just to bring it back into the house

• Haha
Reactions: 5

My patio is one big weed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the patio look quite looks nice... however it is not practical, especially in a country known lots for rain and bad weather.

I do however draw the line at a photo frame and bathroom cabinet being on the patio, just put a table and chairs on it and be done with it!

Reactions: 8
I think the patio look quite looks nice... however it is not practical, especially in a country known lots for rain and bad weather.

I do however draw the line at a photo frame and bathroom cabinet being on the patio, just put a table and chairs on it and be done with it!
please tell me that photo frame and cabinet are not meant to stay outside?! I thought she was painting them?
So. Much. Stufffffff.

Reactions: 2
She just fills her house with crap. And now her garden. Crap everywhere. Stop it 😒

also, not nice crap. Beige crap. And plants. 🥴

OH MY GOD!!! I am loving this. It looks like a 9 year old has emptied their parents living room to play grown ups outside.

Whyyyy has she brought so many soft furnishings outside?! For the love of god, buy garden set and stop being such a cliche.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No it doesn’t! I’m sorry but this is just awful! I dread to think what the stencilling will look like. Why on earth would you want a white patio?
Is that ladder and table in the garden meant to be arty? Because it just looks like the decorator hasn't bothered tidying up to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
😂 I assume so. I find the things do for instagram absolutely bizarre.
it’s a bit like those home accounts that put all sorts of tit on the bed just for a picture. Picture frame, candle, tray, flowers, incense sticks. All bloody ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it’s a bit like those home accounts that put all sorts of tit on the bed just for a picture. Picture frame, candle, tray, flowers, incense sticks. All bloody ridiculous!
Slimming world gem is the worst offender for this. Cannnot eat or drink anything without some bloody twigs and something white around it 🙄We all know that they have a copy of Take a Break, the tv remote, a packet of hobnobs and yesterday's under crackers on the bed really!

Reactions: 6
God the clutter in her garden makes me feel really hassled. There is a beanbag with a cushion on it next to a wooden crate with a throw on it and she’s calling it one of the ‘multiple cosy corners’. WHY.

God the clutter in her garden makes me feel really hassled. There is a beanbag with a cushion on it next to a wooden crate with a throw on it and she’s calling it one of the ‘multiple cosy corners’. WHY.
There is nothing cosy about sitting on a palette with a threadbare blanket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she got the whole of B&M furniture section on her patio? This girl is mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I actually can’t cope with this patio. It’s really tickled me with how ridiculous it is 😂 the video last night just shows that half of the stuff that was outside was just for the gram cos it’s all away again now. Who the duck could be arsed with that 😂 and now there’s just a random pallet on the patio hahahahaha.

And I see she had another oat bowl for breakfast this morning 😂 Aaaah she gives me such a laugh I love it.

i would love to know what her boyfriend thinks of all this.
how long have they been together and how old are they?
I think she’ll be fuming if she doesn’t have a ring by the end of the year.
Once the house is done (will it ever be? She just keeps buying STUFF) she will run out of content and need something else to focus her gram on.

i would love to know what her boyfriend thinks of all this.
how long have they been together and how old are they?
I think she’ll be fuming if she doesn’t have a ring by the end of the year.
Once the house is done (will it ever be? She just keeps buying STUFF) she will run out of content and need something else to focus her gram on.
I think they have been together for about 2 years now and she’s about 26/27.

Been hate following for a while now.

She honestly thinks the sun shines out of her very own arse.