Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't possibly take time away from her outdoor living room and asos shopping to have a little Google or a read up of the latest news. Would not expect much else from this stuck up air head. As long as she's looking at her chipmunk face in one of her many mirrors she's happy and sod everyone else.
Chipmunk face 😂😂 that killed me

In other news, if she knows duck all about the currents news, why participate in it?! Just following the " trend " because others are? bleeping winds me up it does. Can't believe she is a teacher ... poor kids probably have to get extra tutoring outside of school to achieve anything decent!

Reactions: 7
Chipmunk face 😂😂 that killed me

In other news, if she knows duck all about the currents news, why participate in it?! Just following the " trend " because others are? bleeping winds me up it does. Can't believe she is a teacher ... poor kids probably have to get extra tutoring outside of school to achieve anything decent!
🙌🙌

Reactions: 1
Yesterday was a day to educate yourself!!!!
Exactly! There is no excuse and yet she did nothing. She isn't even working, should be but clearly is not. She had plenty of time. We returned this week (Year 1 ) but when I was off I worked all day.

I can’t believe she posted the black square and then deleted it the next day 😮 and then people are praising her in the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she posted the black square and then deleted it the next day 😮 and then people are praising her in the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️
Imagine being that obsessed with Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe people are actually saying well done to her. All idiots. Making me so angry.

Reactions: 4
She just posted that she is doing work (makes a change, I know) and she is sat in her dressing room with her laptop.
Now forgive me if I sound stupid, but what was the point of making an office downstairs? With two desks for both of them?

Every single thing this idiot does is for the 'gram. I am really looking forward to seeing her *gifted decking 🙃

I'm lost for words she deleted it. And she thinks anti racism is politics? Is she serious there is nothing political about the importance of black people's lives or murder. How do these people become teachers? There are children in primary school with a better understanding of life than her. What a disgrace to teachers that are good at their job!

So she clearly didn't read any of the "useful meaningful insightful" content she shared on her stories?

🐑🐑🐑🐑

Reactions: 3
She just posted that she is doing work (makes a change, I know) and she is sat in her dressing room with her laptop.
Now forgive me if I sound stupid, but what was the point of making an office downstairs? With two desks for both of them?

Every single thing this idiot does is for the 'gram. I am really looking forward to seeing her *gifted decking 🙃
"Double desks" for your information. She was extreamly proud of her double desk when she bought it. She banged on about how wonderful it is for weeks' 🤣

• Haha
I cannot fathom how she is getting away with doing no work

Even today, she has gone for a run and sorted out her clothes... she hasn’t done any work since lockdown it’s bizarre

She is editing and taking pictures for instagram hence being in the dressing room. She clearly thinks we're as thick as her.

Since lockdown started from my own experience and my friends and family there have been 2 types of teachers. Those who are busier than ever, supporting families, always available online or the phone and are basically heroes, often with their own children to home school and look after. Then there are those who have been in contact once to send a password via email and instructions how to log on while parents do their job for them. Yes it's not their fault that schools are closed, but step up dont take advantage. Dont treat it as a holiday. I hope the headteacher is aware of her public instagram and is taking notes of how she is choosing to spend her time whilst working from home.

Reactions: 9
Since lockdown started from my own experience and my friends and family there have been 2 types of teachers. Those who are busier than ever, supporting families, always available online or the phone and are basically heroes, often with their own children to home school and look after. Then there are those who have been in contact once to send a password via email and instructions how to log on while parents do their job for them. Yes it's not their fault that schools are closed, but step up dont take advantage. Dont treat it as a holiday. I hope the headteacher is aware of her public instagram and is taking notes of how she is choosing to spend her time whilst working from home.
Same, it looks awful. I adore my job and my class. I've been working constantly to ensure the best for them. We started back yesterday and we're in teaching and still providing online learning and phone calls etc. People like her make such a mockery of our profession. Don't become a teacher if you don't care enough to do your job.

Same, it looks awful. I adore my job and my class. I've been working constantly to ensure the best for them. We started back yesterday and we're in teaching and still providing online learning and phone calls etc. People like her make such a mockery of our profession. Don't become a teacher if you don't care enough to do your job

I know teaching assistants who have done more work than her. She's been in school 1 day since lockdown and as we've seen done absolutely nothing at home apart from fill her house with crap. I honestly don't know how she lives with all that crap everywhere. I'm all for a nice house plant, or a nice mirror here and there but omg her house is jam packed.

Reactions: 3
I know teaching assistants who have done more work than her. She's been in school 1 day since lockdown and as we've seen done absolutely nothing at home apart from fill her house with crap. I honestly don't know how she lives with all that crap everywhere. I'm all for a nice house plant, or a nice mirror here and there but omg her house is jam packed.
Her life is clearly void of anything so she fills her house instead

She is so desperate to be an iNfLuEnCeR it’s embarrassing. Girl, no one cares what the other side of your bleeping bedroom looks like.

I can’t with her. I like shopping - I’m the first to admit I’m a total sucker for an asos 20% off code and I’ve got more than enough clothes but WHY ON EARTH does she buy so much?! I honestly think she needs to take a good long look at herself, her spending habits and penchant for buying what appears to be all the homeware in the world and figure out what’s behind it. As the above poster said, I think it’s masking something. And if it isn’t, she needs to grow the duck up and stop wasting her money.

I’m not usually one to comment, but I found this thread and it’s hard not too.
I feel VERY sorry for her boyfriend. Buying a house is a joint effort, I’m sure she didn’t pay the deposit and mortgage by herself yet all that house is, is her stuff! No sign of her partners stuff, nothing in that house that shows his personality! It’s really wrong, I feel for him. I couldn’t be with someone like that.

Reactions: 11