Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these people just randomly buy any old thing so they can post a swipe up link 20 seconds after it arrives?!

Reactions: 4
Don't get me started on the three coat hooks they put up and have zero coats on... just some tatty plant pots and fairy lights.

Nothing in that house is practical, it's like a 5 year old has decorated it!

Also, I see they are going to be putting decking in the outside living room... is it me or are they just asking for a massive fire to start?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just love that she moves that bleeping chopping board around all the rooms in her house so she can put some flowers on it and take a picture 😂 it genuinely makes me lol to imagine her moving it from room to room 😂 “No Sean you can’t use that chopping board for cutting your veggies, that’s my number 1 insta prop and flower board remember!?”

I don’t know what it is about this girl but stuff that would really piss me off about other people just makes me laugh so much with her. It’s all so ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Umm why is Sean hoovering the outside living room grass?..

Screenshot_20200526-161806_Instagram.jpg

I also see they are planning another area of seating on their new decking. Are the attempting to break a world record for the largest number of (highly uncomfortable) seats in one garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find this girl so frigging rude.. I have messaged her about 4 time’s since the beginning of the year, just advice when she’s asked for it, and never have I once had a response.. not even a thank you, or a like of the comment. I find it extremely rude when people expect followers and engagement for them to get free stuff and paid for Instagram

Reactions: 6
I find this girl so frigging rude.. I have messaged her about 4 time’s since the beginning of the year, just advice when she’s asked for it, and never have I once had a response.. not even a thank you, or a like of the comment. I find it extremely rude when people expect followers and engagement for them to get free stuff and paid for Instagram
Same. I've messaged once or twice with recommendations and no response. I don't even recall a general thanks to all responses on stories? I think much of her life clearly comes easy to her so that's how she expects it to be.

Reactions: 2
She comes across like the type of girl that thinks they're above everyone else.

Reactions: 3
Same here, I've messaged her 3 times and she has never responded. For this reason, I will NEVER swipe up on any of her links. In fact i would would rather pay more for something then help line her pockets. Stupid, brainless bint she is.

Reactions: 1
Same here, I've messaged her 3 times and she has never responded. For this reason, I will NEVER swipe up on any of her links. In fact i would would rather pay more for something then help line her pockets. Stupid, brainless bint she is.
I understand people aren’t obligated to reply to anyone, and it may be rude to expect messages back, but if you’re trying to market yourself on Instagram as an ‘influencer’ and rely on your followers and their engagement with your profile, which includes messages, to get free stuff and to get paid (sometimes big bucks) then you should have the decency to reply back to everyone who messages you a genuine message, or comments on a picture. I just find it insulting.

Reactions: 5
More tit for her house. A landing bench for plants. Does a landing need a bench or is this the only space which didnt have junk In her home. God help her if she ever has pets or children is all I can say.

I can’t believe she’s a teacher and doesn’t know the difference between there, their and they’re! It really annoys me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s a teacher and doesn’t know the difference between there, their and they’re! It really annoys me!
Me too! I'm primary teacher in Year 1 and some of ours know and use it correctly. She has no excuse. How on earth did she get a degree with such poor spelling and grammar?

Reactions: 3
Deleted the black square pretty quick didn’t she. Obviously being anti racist doesn’t fit her aesthetic.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Deleted the black square pretty quick didn’t she. Obviously being anti racist doesn’t fit her aesthetic.
i thought a few influencers would do that, wouldn’t fit in with all the Pre set and filters they use 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Well educate yourself then fuckface! I can't figure out if she is being lazy, ignorant, stupid or horrific combo of them all. This was just something to do for her. Don't use the oppression of millions for instagram likes!
And she teaches children
She’s a disgrace

She couldn't possibly take time away from her outdoor living room and asos shopping to have a little Google or a read up of the latest news. Would not expect much else from this stuck up air head. As long as she's looking at her chipmunk face in one of her many mirrors she's happy and sod everyone else.

• Angry