Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I had a look back on her Instagram.. this year alone she has gone to Prague, Krakow, Abu Dhabi, Bali for 3 weeks and Dubai. Plus she’s bought a House. She’s literally spending a fortune to make her Instagram page look good.

Reactions: 9
Ok so I had a look back on her Instagram.. this year alone she has gone to Prague, Krakow, Abu Dhabi, Bali for 3 weeks and Dubai. Plus she’s bought a House. She’s literally spending a fortune to make her Instagram page look good.
Dubai twice as well!

I can’t remember if this has been covered but she’s very much an only child. A pampered princess. Never wants for anything. Spoilt.

I’m not bitter.

Reactions: 2
I can’t remember if this has been covered but she’s very much an only child. A pampered princess. Never wants for anything. Spoilt.

I’m not bitter.
She does have a brother but he is the same. I remember when they both just got handed brand new cars for no reason at all

Reactions: 1
I wonder what her dad does for work. She mentioned her mum has a cleaning company which must be where she gets all her dosh from!

So keelie has just posted someone's account on her story called @homewithkelsey. Had a look because I thought it was her house.

Veeeerry easy to see where keelie has gotten her "house decor inspo" from. Literally the same house down to the same gallery walls and clothing racks with beige clothes on display 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So keelie has just posted someone's account on her story called @homewithkelsey. Had a look because I thought it was her house.

Veeeerry easy to see where keelie has gotten her "house decor inspo" from. Literally the same house down to the same gallery walls and clothing racks with beige clothes on display 🤦‍♀️
She doesn’t have an original bone in her body, I mean look at her clothing hauls. It’s like she watches ten stories in a row and then orders the exact outfits immediately after

Like imagine thinking "only" spending £1000 on a 4 day trip is a bargain😂🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
People who go on holiday to Dubai are the sort who do it all for the 'gram. I would never go there. Too much human slavery going on behind the scenes with the staff in the hotels etc. I can't believe she did that post about how it would be the perfect place to get engaged. I would literally never dream of doing that, screams desperation 😂😱 and what a surprise she came back without the rock!

I honestly can't understand why Joanna is friends with her, she seems like such a genuinely nice person and Keelie is so shallow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice this girl had the weirdest facial expressions...she’s bizarre!!

Reactions: 5
Looking forward to a highlight of "spending and saving"
Spending - how to buy unnecessary, fast fashion.
Saving - easy when you're bleeping minted or else credit cards/bank of mum n dad.

Please. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Let’s put mulled wine in this pretty glass bottle and get third degree burns trying to pour it into cups to drink - oh well worth it for the gram

Reactions: 3