Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie girl

Moronic woman.

The CDC put the covid level in Cuba at the highest level, very high. Travel is not recommended. I can not imagine, in such a poor country, that the statistics even accurately represent the current number of cases. And I don’t imagine the health system is that advanced.

I’ll be interested how it goes, and if she has any insight at all.

Reactions: 10

Orangecat

Imagine having to plan that public rack, it’s so strange
I presume she has very full cupboards (for the ones she keeps)
Imagine being so dull that you literally only think about the gram...

I’m a designer and I know, when I tidy and clean, my place looks great. But fuck me, get a life you boring sod.

Imagine being so dull that you literally only think about the gram...

I’m a designer and I know, when I tidy and clean, my place looks great. But fuck me, get a life you boring sod.
I’d like to add as well that’s she’s such a fucking BOASTER

• Haha

Instagrime

When this girl gets married... It’s going to be something else. Every single cliche you’ve ever seen on Pinterest will be there

Getagripppppy

I wonder if she works part time. I’m a full time secondary teacher and don’t know how she’s manages to be out every weekend, on holiday every school break, home cooked dinners, all the decorating, gym classes every eve, not to mention the endless gram editing and posting. Where is the marking and the planning and the other stuff that goes into being a teacher? Where does she get her energy... skinny caffe?

• Haha

FlowersintheRain

Chatty Member
Oh Keelie darl, I honestly can’t tell how beautifully blue the water is on your boat trip because of ALL THE FILTERS! Unreal indeed

• Haha

sourorchid

Anyone else just think Sean must find her SO dull on holiday?! I’ve watched her stories and they are so over edited with all the different fonts and colours etc. She has said before that it literally takes her seconds apparently but that is bollocks. It takes a good bit of time to change the font colours and the sizes and all the fiddly lines etc she uses and it is like that on every single photo. He probably has to just stand there rolling his eyes as she documents everything ‘for the gram’ ...

lola_goss

In her bathroom she has ten plants / succulents. TEN!!!

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SHIT EVERYWHERE.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
I haven't looked at her instagram for a long time...why does her garden look like a living room without walls?

• Haha

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s a teacher and doesn’t know the difference between there, their and they’re! It really annoys me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

WTD

The talking stories 😂 I can’t deal with how she just constantly states the obvious ‘this is a white dress’, ‘so this one is like green and blue’.... thanks for clarifying that Keelie or I’d never of known. The faces she pulls too... I’ve never known anyone so in love with themselves!

Oh and buying bags just to hang on doors for pictures on Instagram. Is she for real. What a sad little life she has 🤦🏼‍♀️

JackieOh

seems like she was actually gifted them all par the Topshop ones 🙄
WHHHYYYYY?! Do brands really love her using atrocious spelling and grammar, then standing and pulling the clothes about?!
She pulls the same pose in every single photo/video. And I'm not sure why we need a video, photo and a swipe up for one piece of clothing?!
Such a waste of time. I would have thought her promotion to a more "leadership" role at the school would actually mean she has things to do right now, other than prance about on Instagram and paint a fucking patio 🙃

CrystalM

She’s my favourite instagrammer of all time! Just love everything she posts

She also has loads of followers because of her magazine deal she did with weight watchers

• Haha

Nats_4

A few years ago I called her out because she was snap chatting while driving and she told me to f*** off! Great example as a teacher!

• Wow