Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf if my bf wanted to display toothbrushes he’d only be allowed a small corner too 😂 I think he panicked cause he’s not usually allowed!
The toothbrushes are only there because he isn’t allowed to have them in her hand stencilled white nightmare bathroom 😑

The little family photo hidden away in his sad corner made me sad, she is so controlling!

Reactions: 8
Why does she have a chopping board.. with a jug on it.. with some twigs in it.. ON HER BED. It’s so try hard. She is the queen of tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her house is full of junk. She just piles it full of pinterst finds because she thinks it looks good on intagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What boiled my piss yesterday was the sheer number of new dresses she had "bought" and was trying on/adding swipe ups here, there and everywhere.

I'm not sure if she's realised, but there is a pandemic and many people dont have the bank of mummy and daddy to fund their RIDICULOUS shopping habits. She has so many clothes, give some away to charity you selfish mare!!

Reactions: 6
What boiled my piss yesterday was the sheer number of new dresses she had "bought" and was trying on/adding swipe ups here, there and everywhere.

I'm not sure if she's realised, but there is a pandemic and many people dont have the bank of mummy and daddy to fund their RIDICULOUS shopping habits. She has so many clothes, give some away to charity you selfish mare!!
I keep thinking about all the delivery drivers who are having to visit her house daily for things she does NOT need at this time.

seems like she was actually gifted them all par the Topshop ones 🙄

Reactions: 2
seems like she was actually gifted them all par the Topshop ones 🙄
WHHHYYYYY?! Do brands really love her using atrocious spelling and grammar, then standing and pulling the clothes about?!
She pulls the same pose in every single photo/video. And I'm not sure why we need a video, photo and a swipe up for one piece of clothing?!
Such a waste of time. I would have thought her promotion to a more "leadership" role at the school would actually mean she has things to do right now, other than prance about on Instagram and paint a bleeping patio 🙃

Reactions: 9
WHHHYYYYY?! Do brands really love her using atrocious spelling and grammar, then standing and pulling the clothes about?!
She pulls the same pose in every single photo/video. And I'm not sure why we need a video, photo and a swipe up for one piece of clothing?!
Such a waste of time. I would have thought her promotion to a more "leadership" role at the school would actually mean she has things to do right now, other than prance about on Instagram and paint a bleeping patio 🙃
Apparently not! I've yet to see any indication she is doing work! I'm primary teacher who is spending all day working or in with keyworkers children. How she has so little to do as a 'leader' is beyond me.

LOL that a cat is invading her home and doesn’t fit in with her insta house
She seemed so surprised that it came in through the window that has been left open for an eternity?! The window that overlooks a single story roof... 🤔

How is this woman a teacher?! Thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God my cat goes in other peoples cars and houses all the time. He’s a bloody nightmare. They don’t care if it’s not theirs!

Reactions: 3
She’s glad it’s gone but sean misses it.
Obviously he’s not allowed a pet in her insta house.. 😳

She seemed so surprised that it came in through the window that has been left open for an eternity?! The window that overlooks a single story roof... 🤔

How is this woman a teacher?! Thick as tit
Lol yes, the way she was acting was as if the cat had opened the door with it’s paw and let itself in.. failing to mention until now she has an open window and shock horror cats can jump and climb 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ I've just seen the "artwork" she has made/the prints that Sean likes but she doesn't, so they're not allowed in the house until she has destroyed it with polyfiller.

She must be SO controlling, everything done on her time, for her Instagram!

Reactions: 9
The thought of how much dust will accumulate on all that tat is making me wanna sneeze

Reactions: 3