Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so uncomfortable when watching Ava with Ivy ... I can’t believe Keeley doesn’t try to chastise her snd teach her not to do these things

Reactions: 6
It makes me so uncomfortable when watching Ava with Ivy ... I can’t believe Keeley doesn’t try to chastise her snd teach her not to do these things
Exactly 💯 instead of just laughing and saying "poor ivy"

Reactions: 4
Sharing a post about a lovely little boy who has passed away and then 5 minutes later following it up with memories of your two healthy children is a tad insensitive i think!

• Sad
Sharing a post about a lovely little boy who has passed away and then 5 minutes later following it up with memories of your two healthy children is a tad insensitive i think!
It’s very insensitive I agree.

Reactions: 1
Anyone see the recent story ...

Ava snatching, scowling (pure evil face) *These are mine* while as usual K just laughs

How about, don't snatch Ava, don't be selfish Ava, etc etc. I do genuinely think they're in for a very bumpy ride with that little madam 😳

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the recent story ...

Ava snatching, scowling (pure evil face) *These are mine* while as usual K just laughs

How about, don't snatch Ava, don't be selfish Ava, etc etc. I do genuinely think they're in for a very bumpy ride with that little madam 😳
I agree, whenever Ava is told no, and it’s not often, Keeley always laughs when she says it, so it’ll never really mean no. They need to discipline her now, before it’s too late.

I agree, whenever Ava is told no, and it’s not often, Keeley always laughs when she says it, so it’ll never really mean no. They need to discipline her now, before it’s too late.
Can't watch anymore but going by this thread she’s on the cusp of too late already 😒

Ivy is just absolutely beautiful 🥰 poor babs just want cuddles because she's poorly.. not a phone with flash on shoved in her face 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's gorgeous 😍. She seems so placid too, I think Ava is jealous of her in a big way, I doubt they're going to be close sisters growing up 🤷

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the latest video of A and I playing on the floor with the box and Ava gritted her teeth and pushed I with the spoon and she started crying 😢😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the latest video of A and I playing on the floor with the box and Ava gritted her teeth and pushed I with the spoon and she started crying 😢😢
Yeah it looked like she scraped her poor arm with the spoon , she's such a little cow! Ivy looks like she needs some peace and quiet as she's poorly 😔

• Sad
Ava kicking of a right treat in the background whilst ivy's getting some attention of keeley at dinnertime 🙄

I also get the feeling ivy is a bit frightened of ava after seeing her face when she got into her cot with her 🥺

• Sad
Ava kicking of a right treat in the background whilst ivy's getting some attention of keeley at dinnertime 🙄

I also get the feeling ivy is a bit frightened of ava after seeing her face when she got into her cot with her 🥺
Oh my that just made me sad seeing her little face when Ava got into the cot 💔

she’s so cute

I’m sorry but those stories are awful. The way Ava man handles ivy is horrible to watch, she even swings her into the bottom of the bed and then practically throws her down on the cot! All keeley does us laughs and says be careful with your sister!?!? It’s not acceptable

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but those stories are awful. The way Ava man handles ivy is horrible to watch, she even swings her into the bottom of the bed and then practically throws her down on the cot! All keeley does us laughs and says be careful with your sister!?!? It’s not acceptable
Even the blank stare she gave her once she climbed into the cot was quite unsettling, I get bad evil vibes of her tbh and shes just a kid 😳 ivy legit looks terrified!

Even the blank stare she gave her once she climbed into the cot was quite unsettling, I get bad evil vibes of her tbh and shes just a kid 😳 ivy legit looks terrified!
I know what you mean, she's almost like a devil child. Ivy just seems so placid and calm while Ava is just scowling and scary looking, she's definitely jealous of Ivy

Reactions: 4