Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you mean, she's almost like a devil child. Ivy just seems so placid and calm while Ava is just scowling and scary looking, she's definitely jealous of Ivy
Ava has definitely got an evil look to her
Not sure if it’s the eyes
Im not being nasty she is beautifull like ivy but she just has a really evil look to her

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but those stories are awful. The way Ava man handles ivy is horrible to watch, she even swings her into the bottom of the bed and then practically throws her down on the cot! All keeley does us laughs and says be careful with your sister!?!? It’s not acceptable
Ffs! In what Realm does Keeley think this is acceptable?

Keeley is doing A/demon child, or the poor baby for that matter, no favours.

Demon child is never shown wrong from right so how will she ever learn boundaries. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 6
My god does keeley know that wasn’t a dolly she was chucking about in that video post and it was actually in fact her baby daughter Ivy!!
bleeping hell twit

Reactions: 4
What was she on about with that 'ghost' in her Mums and the whole knickers in her dress thing? I was so confused.

She was throwing Ivy around like a rag doll, I get she was dancing with her but that baby looked petrified to me.
Have fun, dance with your kids, but also remember Ivy is still a young baby 😩
poor wee lamb.

Reactions: 2
What was she on about with that 'ghost' in her Mums and the whole knickers in her dress thing? I was so confused.

She was throwing Ivy around like a rag doll, I get she was dancing with her but that baby looked petrified to me.
Have fun, dance with your kids, but also remember Ivy is still a young baby 😩
poor wee lamb.
No idea I just skip past her talking as she's always moaning about something and her voice goes right through me 😖 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always feel super bad coming to this thread but did anyone else notice that Keeley was so focused on Ava doing her princess twirl she didn’t see Ivy put the cream bottle and lid in her mouth 😮
Oh god so dangerous

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else cringe when they saw Ivy putting her fingers in the door?
Plus Keeley’s laugh is driving me crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I always feel the time she is showing she spends with ivy is really forced and she is doing it because she feels she has to.
that other girl is not a pleasant child at all.

Reactions: 6
I think she secretly resents ivy because ava is the devil child and is hard work!! So she basically has no time or energy left to deal with ivy, just a thought!!