Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she posted? A baby bruised?
Yeah it looked like a ‘>’ shaped bruise on Ivy’s cheek. I didn’t post a screen shot because Im not sure posting pics of other people’s children. It might not have been though I’ve not noticed it today.

Reactions: 1
So Ava is not feeling well today,must be cos of all the random stuff she eats or picks up from the seashore.But still Keeley has to shove her phone into Ava's face to film her,just leave her be Keeley,I think the look on Ava's face says it all..She just doesn't want to be filmed.

Reactions: 4
Once again they have a potential Covid symptom so should be self isolating until a negative test. But no, went out to the ice cream van! I know that likelihood of it being Covid is lower but it's the rules and having lost family members to Covid, I know how quickly it can spread! This isn't the first time she has done this

Reactions: 5
It looks like Ivy has two small cuts or scratches on her face, and Ava was grabbing her face and almost poking her in the eyes 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Everytime I see a video of ivy I feel really sad and sorry for her. Ava absolutely mauls her and can’t be left to play by herself without Ava doing something to her.

Stop letting a 2 year old put her fingers in her mouth and eyes 😡

I thought if you had any symptoms you were meant to have a proper test and not use the lateral flow tests?!
Instead Keeley decides that she needs to go to the garden centre! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why would she let Ava ruin the plants, discipline her and tell her to leave them alone!!

Omg really, it gets worse by the day doesn't it 😳
On her stories,I'm sure she said she was too scared to take Ivy out on her own,I can understand she would be nervous taking them both out at the same time as it can be daunting.But surely whilst Ava is at nursery,that would be the perfect time to take Ivy out by herself and have a bit of one on one time with her instead of Ava monopolising everything.
Omg really, it gets worse by the day doesn't it 😳

On her stories,I'm sure she said she was too scared to take Ivy out on her own,I can understand she would be nervous taking them both out at the same time as it can be daunting.But surely whilst Ava is at nursery,that would be the perfect time to take Ivy out by herself and have a bit of one on one time with her instead of Ava monopolising everything.
That’s what I thought I heard too.

Why would she let Ava ruin the plants, discipline her and tell her to leave them alone!!
Unfortunately that is something I've never seen Keeley do.

The child doesn't know right from wrong and that's not the child's fault. Something very wrong here.

I had two under 2 years of age. What's with the being scared talk? I don't get it. If needs be get a double buggy and if Ava doesn't behave when out into the buggy with her. Keeley will get nowhere if she continues to let Ava rule the roost. Only my opinion of course.

The child doesn't know right from wrong and that's not the child's fault. Something very wrong here.

I had two under 2 years of age. What's with the being scared talk? I don't get it. If needs be get a double buggy and if Ava doesn't behave when out into the buggy with her. Keeley will get nowhere if she continues to let Ava rule the roost. Only my opinion of course.
I agree, my first two were 16 months apart, and I had a double buggy because my eldest wouldn’t always walk (she ran 🙄) I know it’s not easy, but maybe a little easier if she disciplined Ava. I worry that Ivy will be really hurt one day soon.

Reactions: 6

I swear she bought a double buggy? I’m sure I remember her showing it on her stories!

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s got a double buggy, I remember her saying before that ivy use to be hysterical when she took them out so she didn’t do it again 😬

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s got a double buggy, I remember her saying before that ivy use to be hysterical when she took them out so she didn’t do it again 😬
Not really a reason to not try again though is it?! It’s so important to get your kids out of the house!!

No, it seems like she’s improved to what she was like as a baby too :(
if she’s being weaned then she will have as that always helps when a baby has severe reflux. It’s deffo hard having a baby with reflux - my first was the same - but it deffo helped my mental health getting out of the house! Even if he was screaming most of the time!

I don't want to sound mean but I always think her two little girls look very grubby and disheveled. Especially Ivy, her clothes are too big, her socks look uncomfortable and her little hair is always scruffy.
Ava, I think is very happy being dirty and soggy!

I don't want to sound mean but I always think her two little girls look very grubby and disheveled. Especially Ivy, her clothes are too big, her socks look uncomfortable and her little hair is always scruffy.
Ava, I think is very happy being dirty and soggy!
I thought that when I saw ivy today 🙈