Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I thought it would be Ivy that Ava hurt but it looks like it’s Keeley. You’ve let Ava get away with anything and everything and you’ve laughed at it all so you can’t be surprised now someone has got hurt!

Reactions: 6
Was Ava sat eating playdoh while Keeley watched Ivy pull a clothes rail on top of herself?!

Reactions: 2
Was Ava sat eating playdoh while Keeley watched Ivy pull a clothes rail on top of herself?!
Yes, she was. Probably laughing at the same time. She needs to rein Ava in before Ivy gets hurt like Keeley has today.

It's very odd that k gets injured by her 3 yr old and laughs about it like it's nothing! What's going to happen when Ava hurts or hits out at a child(or adult) at nursery/school!?
Then sits watching baby ivy hurt herself and she thinks it appropriate as a parent to find it as it happens.... and laughed! It's very sad

*film it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What kinda hurt has demon child performed?
She threw some of the wood from the ice cream play set that she got for her birthday and hit Keeley in the eye. Cut her eyelid and make it bleed. I’m sure Keeley said it had hurt Ivy too, but I may have misheard. She got her Mum to take Ava because she was being ‘a bit much’.

• Wow
She threw some of the wood from the ice cream play set that she got for her birthday and hit Keeley in the eye. Cut her eyelid and make it bleed. I’m sure Keeley said it had hurt Ivy too, but I may have misheard. She got her Mum to take Ava because she was being ‘a bit much’.
But yet its ivy that's the devil child... yeah you keep telling yourself that keeley...

Reactions: 7
Anyone else getting sick of all the aff links?
She does them on clothes she's never even bought.
Why do they all bloody start getting greedy!
I followed for content, not ads, I can watch QVC for that.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed how Keeley laughs hysterically whenever Ivy trips, falls over!? She's just filmed Ivy fall backwards on the floor and just bursts out laughing. That little girl takes so many knocks and Keeley thinks it's all funny. Very strange to me...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She really does not like that child does she. I would take Ivy over Ava any day of the week.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
D5B41D68-6EDC-4758-A638-077DB392B52A.jpeg
So she sacked off Ivy and had the best day ever 🙄 sounds about right. She’s resented poor Ivy from the beginning.

• Sad
Poor Ivy, she always seems quite placid, the way Ava chucks/pulls/bosses her about & she just takes it 🤷
Ava is still yhe devil child imo, got some evil looks that one 😈