Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

I’ve stayed away from this thread because I’ve always liked Keeley and her account but letting Ava eat the fluff out of the tumble dryer WTAF 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I like Keeley, I really do, but I have to agree with you all on this thread.
I felt such anxiety watching Ava sprawled all over that baby in that crib and then balancing on the edge of it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly my heart was in my mouth.
Who sits back & allows that to happen with a newborn? Where is Steve? Wasn't he meant to be working from home now with his new business and with FM? Keeley needs to get her priorities in order & I think that should start with her putting her phone away, teaching Ava how to act around Ivy and getting herself some help if she's struggling.
There's no shame in holding your hand up and asking for that help..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness I don't usually get bothered by seeing what some accounts do but have had to unfollow Keeley today as I'm so concerned about what her child is allowed to do that's I think is just dangerous. The fluff eating was bad enough but today I've seen her daughter squashed into a plastic storage box. The lid wasn't quite on but god forbid one of the kids clicks the lid shut. Oh my goodness why oh why. I know kids play in boxes but not plastic ones with the lid on. As a parent myself it just made me shudder. I wanted to message her out of concern but darent in case she took it the wrong way and everyone parents theirmown way but good god that was dangerous. I can tell bear to watch anymore.

Reactions: 10

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
How the fuck does a 2 year old get hold of this, take the lid off it and make this mess? Proof that Keeley isn't watching her.
My god ALL cleaning products should be bloody locked away when there is two young children in the house.
This is bloody irresponsible & needs addressing before one of those girls really harm themselves.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
For god sake Keeley stop filming your feral child and stop her from eating mud from a dirty puddle and a marshmallow that she’s dipping in a dirt puddle
I know that all kids do try it but most parents wouldn’t encourage it by laughing and would nip it in the bud before it happens abs maybe even tell the kid no. But not Keeley no she just encourages it! Ava is going to be one of those kids that thinks she rules the roost!

• Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I haven't been on this thread for a while and haven't watched her either but in reading I can see Keeley has gone from bad to worse.

She is creating a "problem child" where there isn't one or wasn't one at least. Disgusting words for a Mother to say let alone online. Why compare at all!? She's done this since day one!

Every child has their own unique character which should be nurtured and encouraged, instead she wants a clone of the one she has it would seem.

I pity poor Ivy should they have a boy. God knows where she'd come in pecking order then. Disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So Ava has tipped up a whole box of baby milk powder all over the carpet and is sat playing in it, most parents would explain that it's wrong and take her away from it and clean it up, instead Keeley decides to film it & post it on her insta!!!

Thank god it's only baby milk powder & nothing more sinister!!!

MooMooG

14146034-741F-4507-9585-8ACF5020484D.png
Cant believe how awful she is about poor Ivy 😢 “sucks the life out of me”. What an awful thing to write online about her daughter. It’s heartbreaking how much she resents that little girl. All she needs/wants is some time & attention but it’s all given to the eldest.

• Sad
  • Wow

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Totally agree
You can see the look in her face and the gritting of teeth when she does things to ivy
You certainly can, its not just normal sibling stuff going on there, you can see the evilness in ava it's quite terryfing and shes either going to seriously hurt ivy in turn affecting her in the long run or ivy's going to get bigger and fucking batter her haha I can't see them being best buds if keeley let's this behaviour carry on thats for sure, sad

Susan

Did anyone see the state of Ava, covered in Sudacrem!?!?!? Omg, what is she doing when Ava is upstairs alone, getting into all-sorts! It's making me furious, supervise your children, put the damn phone down😤

Louise2019

I don’t think I’ve commented on this thread before I’ve just had to unfollow her those videos of Ava almost suffocating the baby were one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve ever watched you could hear a little gasp from ivy 😭 Ava is a brat and needs telling no! and keeley needs to sort her shit out and get some help before someone intervenes! It’s neglect what I’m seeing here and it’s not on that baby is not safe and keeley seems more interested in sticking phones in their faces than actually parenting! Just awful

Reactions: 8

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
If my child said that I'd be livid, yes we all know kids pick it up, but to laugh & keep it on her stories is ridiculous & so not funny.
Ava is coming across as a little brat that gets away with murder.

Hearforthegoss

She’s actually said Ava was covered in it head to toe, so likely that she may have consumed it. I don’t think Keeley recognises it’s herself to be honest.
If Ava is covered in head to toe in it there is a strong possibility she has eaten it especially as she has a habit of eating stuff she isn't meant too..I can't understand why Keeley is so blase about it,I would be ashamed to post it on social media for all to see..

• Heart

Louise2019

Anyone else convinced Ava ate some of that pink stuff the little shit eats everything I can’t believe she was left alone with it and keeley doesn’t seem one bit concerned! I feel like ringing the bloody police that is some serious neglect that will make her so poorly if she’s ate it and is being left!

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Omg another irresponsible set of stories
Plastic bags and Ava using tippex as lipstick
I’m getting so concerned

• Wow