Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely. Even more so now she’s flogging crappy fake fragrances.
Finding some of the pictures/videos she constantly posts of her kid so inappropriate too 😫

Reactions: 3
I follow her. Have done for few years. I loved watching her journey through pregnancy and seeing Ava grow. What an amazing head of hair that girl has and she’s adorable!
I’m just getting abit “eurgh” with the fragrance ads but I just skip by them

Reactions: 4
I followed her before she was pregnant with Ava, when the house was the bungalow her nan left her, her and Steve used to make many drunken videos to the same 3 songs every weekend.......then the renovations started, then the pregnancy was announced, then it was repetitive boring shite and now she’s pregnant again!! First woman to be pregnant/ have baby.com

Followed her for ages. Liked her at first but then when she announced her pregnancy she acted like she was the first person to ever get pregnant.

wish she would get the rip of perfume posts a rest!! Talk about ramming it in your face! Its not an essential item so stop doing it!!!

Reactions: 6
Used to follow her but she changed. The crying videos when someone had a different opinion, ungrateful when gifted things too. Every story became a moan or her crying for nothing

I followed her for a while but tend to swipe past her now as it’s so boring. I wish she would take the dummy off that kid though, it seems it’s permanently fixed in her mouth

Reactions: 2
I followed her for a while but tend to swipe past her now as it’s so boring. I wish she would take the dummy off that kid though, it seems it’s permanently fixed in her mouth
she will regret it when her teeth are all crooked and needs a brace later on in life

Reactions: 1
I like her account except for the fragrance posts so I’ve stopped watching and unfollowed.

Are the videos of Ava eating the cake old? Or is her mum in the garden breaking lockdown rules? Yet another instagrammer who thinks are above the rules!!!! Getting fed up of seeing it!

Are the videos of Ava eating the cake old? Or is her mum in the garden breaking lockdown rules? Yet another instagrammer who thinks are above the rules!!!! Getting fed up of seeing it!
I thought the exact same thing but do think they are older as Ava doesn’t seem as steady on her feet in the video. Her content is so boring, I know she loves her kid and loves to see her play etc but nobody else does.

• Haha
I thought the exact same thing but do think they are older as Ava doesn’t seem as steady on her feet in the video. Her content is so boring, I know she loves her kid and loves to see her play etc but nobody else does.
I’m not sure - just to add them in with no explanation seems odd! I hope she hasn’t seen her mum especially with her being pregnant aswell!
I hope I’m wrong on this occasion

OMG, I just literally came on here to say this 🤔

Reactions: 1
Garden full for her gender reveal 🙄
She said it was her Mum and Dave. She did comment on it saying they socially distanced and didn't stay longer than necessary. Still 🤷
My neighbours had a BBQ last weekend and people round this week including young children. Makes me so angry. I have to come indoors as their patio is close to mine and if we're only sitting with a fence panel between us for a long period of time then surely that's a risk imo 🤷

Has she still got carpet in her kitchen? 😳
I thought that. I followed her for a while but she was so dull. Her home isn’t my taste.
And what is it with the carpet in the kitchen.
That’s worse then carpet in the bathroom.