Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s tested if she got a cough!

That poor child being dragged around like she’s a doll

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Do you know what, I absolutely love kids, all kids got a few of my own, god kids,neices, nephews you know but that ava is one horrible bully brat... and keeley its all your fault you are going to have big problems with them 2 girls if you don't sort her out like now,

Reactions: 7
Oh poor Ivy when she tried to join in with the puzzle and Ava pulled it away from her and forcefully pushed her little hand out of the way

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Do you know what, I absolutely love kids, all kids got a few of my own, god kids,neices, nephews you know but that ava is one horrible bully brat... and keeley its all your fault you are going to have big problems with them 2 girls if you don't sort her out like now,
Totally agree
You can see the look in her face and the gritting of teeth when she does things to ivy

Oh poor Ivy when she tried to join in with the puzzle and Ava pulled it away from her and forcefully pushed her little hand out of the way
Oh don’t it makes me really sad, I feel sorry for her 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Totally agree
You can see the look in her face and the gritting of teeth when she does things to ivy
You certainly can, its not just normal sibling stuff going on there, you can see the evilness in ava it's quite terryfing and shes either going to seriously hurt ivy in turn affecting her in the long run or ivy's going to get bigger and bleeping batter her haha I can't see them being best buds if keeley let's this behaviour carry on thats for sure, sad

Reactions: 9
You certainly can, its not just normal sibling stuff going on there, you can see the evilness in ava it's quite terryfing and shes either going to seriously hurt ivy in turn affecting her in the long run or ivy's going to get bigger and bleeping batter her haha I can't see them being best buds if keeley let's this behaviour carry on thats for sure, sad
it’s blatantly obvious that Ava is the favourite child. It makes me feel so sad for Ivy.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How sad is that picture she's put up of her Steve & ava with the tag, "best team ever" ermm keeley haven't you got 2 kids 🤔 says it all really 😔
I know 😞 imagine Ivy seeing that as she grows up 😫 your social media stamp is permanent! Keeley needs to think about how she might make her youngest feel.

• Sad
I know 😞 imagine Ivy seeing that as she grows up 😫 your social media stamp is permanent! Keeley needs to think about how she might make her youngest feel.
I almost messaged her when I saw it ... how can she leave dear little IVY out, she seems such a sweet child. I thought the same about Ava when she was first born but as she's grown older and got that awful nasty scowl & spoilt brat personna I've changed my view on her completely.
There'll be trouble ahead for sure 🤷

Reactions: 5
I almost messaged her when I saw it ... how can she leave dear little IVY out, she seems such a sweet child. I thought the same about Ava when she was first born but as she's grown older and got that awful nasty scowl & spoilt brat personna I've changed my view on her completely.
There'll be trouble ahead for sure 🤷
I had the urge myself 😠 poor ivy she deserves better 😔

Poor Ivy, brat child Ava when she was trying to play .... NO.
She's nasty
... they need to nip her behaviour in the bud now as it's going to get so much worse 😳

Dread to think what's going on but it sounds like it's gone from bad to worse unfortunately..

God I’ve just watched her stories from earlier on today and Ava is there snatching things forcibly from Ivy’s hands again! It’s so sad to watch! Then Ava’s acting like a spoilt brat going “open it!” To get her mum to open the door... Keeley doesn’t say a word on either occasion!!

Hopefully the more she goes to nursery she may improve, not that it's their job to sort her out!