Keeleylemonshome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little Ivy is so cute and has character. The other one even looks like a brat.
I can never understand such blatant favouritism over children. Hopefully Ivy had a lovely day with whoever she was dumped on.

Reactions: 7
Just watched her last few stories & pretty certain Ava said *duck off* & Keely just laughed 🙄

Reactions: 4
Yes the F word was as clear as day. She's learning that from someone close!

Reactions: 3
Just watched her last few stories & pretty certain Ava said *duck off* & Keely just laughed 🙄
Yes she did indeed. My 5 year old came back from their dads after Christmas and said ‘oh tit’ and I can tell you that I absolutely did not find it funny or laugh. Grow up Keeley and parent you child by setting boundaries 🙄

Reactions: 2
What a knob just laughing at her. Although my 3 year old says duck/bleeping hell 😭 just ignore though and not laugh

• Angry
Reactions: 1
If my child said that I'd be livid, yes we all know kids pick it up, but to laugh & keep it on her stories is ridiculous & so not funny.
Ava is coming across as a little brat that gets away with murder.

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t know how she’s built up such a following. She spends her days chatting tit into her phone posting story after story that just get slipped through. Nobody wants to see your children more than you do Keeley so put the phone down and pack it in!

Reactions: 3
I’ve started swiping past her stories they are so boring. That monotone voice. The praise of the naughty kid and complaints about the little cute one.
Yes of course she mentions nana kit, you don’t stop going on about her. Poor kid won’t understand.

Reactions: 5
14146034-741F-4507-9585-8ACF5020484D.png
Cant believe how awful she is about poor Ivy 😢 “sucks the life out of me”. What an awful thing to write online about her daughter. It’s heartbreaking how much she resents that little girl. All she needs/wants is some time & attention but it’s all given to the eldest.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1117056Cant believe how awful she is about poor Ivy 😢 “sucks the life out of me”. What an awful thing to write online about her daughter. It’s heartbreaking how much she resents that little girl. All she needs/wants is some time & attention but it’s all given to the eldest.
That's horrible 😞 I can't believe she still has not changed towards her! Maybe she should seek some more help with her MH, Poor little ivy she's just a baby 😢

Reactions: 2
Such an awful way to talk about your child to thousands of strangers
Has she ever thought that maybe Ivy is crying out for some attention & that's why she's unhappy.
I often feel like she has resented Ivy since birth, it's sad to watch as Ivy seems such a placid, laid back, beautiful little girl.

Reactions: 6
It makes me so sad the way she talks about Ivy, I know we don’t see the whole day, but Ivy seems a lovely child, obviously crying out for the same attention that Ava gets. Is this blatant favouritism carries on, Ivy will fully resent Ava as she gets older. (I’ve been there myself) she’ll always feel ‘wrong’.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1117056Cant believe how awful she is about poor Ivy 😢 “sucks the life out of me”. What an awful thing to write online about her daughter. It’s heartbreaking how much she resents that little girl. All she needs/wants is some time & attention but it’s all given to the eldest.
That’s just an awful thing to say Ivy is just gorgeous 😪

Reactions: 6
I haven't been on this thread for a while and haven't watched her either but in reading I can see Keeley has gone from bad to worse.

She is creating a "problem child" where there isn't one or wasn't one at least. Disgusting words for a Mother to say let alone online. Why compare at all!? She's done this since day one!

Every child has their own unique character which should be nurtured and encouraged, instead she wants a clone of the one she has it would seem.

I pity poor Ivy should they have a boy. God knows where she'd come in pecking order then. Disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No me neither.
i used to watch in her drunken didn’t care days. Then the children came and liek everyone said favourites Ava and poor old ivy. Don’t know what Steve would think to it?

The table in the kitchen just annoys me! Lol

Reactions: 1