Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardest worker in their house is the filters and thinning apps…
Why the duck can that Teddy not go anywhere without an iPad, there is a serious addiction there. There are other kids to play with at the gym and toys etc, absolutely no need for a screen.

Reactions: 30
Wow. Huge relief, thanks Brad, glad you came online for that update!
But he’s proven Sarah is a liar, she says they ate this bar between the 3 of the kids. so who ate the big bar then??
I love Brad coming on and debunking all her stories each week haha
---
Also while I’m being a kunt, look at his fingers. Sorry, but no man his age should still be chewing his fingers and skin down to little stumps 🤢🤢🤢 what a bleeping turn off.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
But he’s proven Sarah is a liar, she says they ate this bar between the 3 of the kids. so who ate the big bar then??
I love Brad coming on and debunking all her stories each week haha
---
Also while I’m being a kunt, look at his fingers. Sorry, but no man his age should still be chewing his fingers and skin down to little stumps 🤢🤢🤢 what a bleeping turn off.
Came to say the same thing… didn’t she only buy 1 small bar hahaha

Reactions: 7
Came to say the same thing… didn’t she only buy 1 small bar hahaha
The bar they shrunk is the 60g $4 bar, so she definitely makes out her kids don’t get much junk and are happy to share a tiny 25g chocolate, as if. Brad showed the snack drawer the other day and it was loaded to the fucker with snacks and chips, while they drank coke.
He must cop it when she watches his stories

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And Brad really needed to take that photo in front of the mirror, to make sure we could check out his muscles 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What is allegedly so amazing about me beast? Nestle bars were $1 at coles today
They are a scam because some Youtube dude made it, Mr Beast has a following, so all the kids have been brainwashed, much like Prime I think, costs a lot, tastes like tit, marketing gimmick

Reactions: 14
And Brad really needed to take that photo in front of the mirror, to make sure we could check out his muscles 🤢🤮
Not dressed in his tiny work shirt? 👀
---
I’m honestly shocked that these boys love an occasion where they get more unnecessary crap!
5ECFB395-ACE5-4564-B967-88CA9C4A15ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The bar they shrunk is the 60g $4 bar, so she definitely makes out her kids don’t get much junk and are happy to share a tiny 25g chocolate, as if. Brad showed the snack drawer the other day and it was loaded to the fucker with snacks and chips, while they drank coke.
that’s likely why he bites his fingers I’m guessing

Reactions: 6
She’d probably lock him out of his account and start posting as him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5