Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I've actually proper belly laughed listening to her lives she's so funny. Gutted I missed her saying maybe Roland's deed 🤣🤣 and I'm so sensitive I leave every thread 🤣🤣🤣 I just go through periods of going into myself and don't contact anyone but this was the longest I'd been away and only cause my phone was broke I'm no leaving again 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

beebee789

VIP Member
I think he's taken it so badly this time around (compared to Rosie and Courtney Burgerking) because, like Case25 said, he was getting so much positive attention in those Lives. People were warming to him due to his banter with KDawg, and many people were willing to forget his past escapades due to those KDawg-coloured glasses. I will admit he even grew on me aswell, and I'm literally unpleasable.

KDawg opened him up to a whole new audience and he was able to cultivate a persona based on this. Without KDawg, he can't keep that up.

But he has never changed. He plays mind games and thinks he's smarter than everyone else. The day after his fall out with KDawg, he was in Lives bitching about me cos I dared to speak out against Saint Steph Bonnar on here. But I was not the issue, that was just his typical way of deflecting the situation to take attention from his own behaviours that night.

It's just constant deflection, which is why I think last night his KDawg "outing" was just more deflection from the truth. He's a dangerous, creepy man and any women who get involved with him need to be very careful.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
I know I'm just reading and thinking omg you're all being such bitches 🤣 how the tables have turned 🤣

I dunno when I first heard about her but it wasn't then. Someone spoke about her then posted that guys name with all the snapchat videos a few days after the toes I think lol and I was hoooked after the snapchats🤣
The fact she doesn’t give a fuck that she did a fundraiser not for charity but for Britney Spears😂 raised the funds talking dirty and eh all sorts more to dirty perverts then got drunk spent the money on a TV then had to repay the money to the Britney Spears Fan Club and add an extra few hundred quid from her Pip money to get them off her case is something else 😂
I wish she was taking friendship applications I really do I love her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
I canny believe what I've read here about some of yous fancying humble T..yous are needing a few weeks at the spa I think.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She needs to start doing duels again, Tracyfishing & Dugfishing random people from abroad is gold 😂
I was crying laughing when she got African fished and they were wanting her to come and get shagged in the park and then she shows them a photo of Tracy saying that was her and this wan leans in close to look and goes ohhhhhh and she goes what do you think and he goes your eyes are…one is a bit dark but the other one is lovely and then they couldn’t get away quick enough 😭😭😭

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Jamesy has fuck all on her. If he did, it would be outted already.
This is his favourite game trying to make people feel paranoid and anxious, it's why Ryan hates him so much.. Jamesy revealed absolutely fuck all about him too.
I think he's the one who's been going round taking pictures of people's houses, their front doors and windows, and making troll accounts threatening to expose them (and worse).

It just so happens that "someone" did it to him aswell, but i'm sure it was him doing it to himself so people wouldn't suspect.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Should have known it was going to go left when she was offended that "Stephanie Bonners Shitey Bins" joined the chat 😭😭😭
Any of us with weans in nappies should start dumping them in Stephanie’s bins, teach her no to mess with the hoors of Tayto life

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I like miss JJ tbh. I think she just loves the drama like the rest of us but can't say that cuz she's shown herself and seems to have a good job lol.

Someone said it's a redflag to be her age and have no kids and I totally disagree. There's nothing wrong with not having kids at any age and it's certainly a better choice than having them with the wrong person just to have them in my opinion lol.
I think people who have children or want them are fucking mental 😂 😂. Not sure what red flag I'm waving apart from that I'm a selfish cunt whos no interested in reproducing no matter what society expects.

• Heart
  • Haha
Right whoever bought kdawg her followers can you PLEASE do it for Tracy hunter as well? Pretty please with a cherry on top. We need a scambank thread. She’s made a video two days ago saying that folk who drop hints about getting beauty treatments fry her brain then over the past 24 hours she’s did 2 videos dropping hits about getting her eyebrows done 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
they are all a shower of weirdos. Kdawg never held a gun to her head to go to Linwood Farm!

wow 😂 it won’t be bam up, she isn’t full schilling that one!
Denise went to the carvery off her own back , sat live streaming off her own back , was Green screening messages from her friend who works there. All her own doing naebody elses. The worst crime was all that free drink she left, I knew then she wasnt right in the nut

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Wully / KingScottish1’s turn to start on Kdawg, he’s saying she’s been malicious about his dogs on her lives & he’s intimating it was her involved in their check from I assume the ScottishSPCA ( if that’s even true , I wouldn’t take his word about that as gospel that lot are born liars ). She asked him when do you walk your dogs she hardly quizzed him under water torture. Steph Yoker saying she’s as funny as KD but at least she shows her face… your as funny as a dose of the clap doll. Jealousy ripping out Schemetok is unreal.
surely whoever phoned the welfare check on his dogs needs to know where he stays? Maybe he is needing to look closer to his “pals” 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Wully / KingScottish1’s turn to start on Kdawg, he’s saying she’s been malicious about his dogs on her lives & he’s intimating it was her involved in their check from I assume the ScottishSPCA ( if that’s even true , I wouldn’t take his word about that as gospel that lot are born liars ). She asked him when do you walk your dogs she hardly quizzed him under water torture. Steph Yoker saying she’s as funny as KD but at least she shows her face… your as funny as a dose of the clap doll. Jealousy ripping out Schemetok is unreal.
“Ma dugs get walked aw the time”

“Av got disabilities noo a canny walk about aw the time n get aw sore n aw that”

Me thinks wully talks shite , he’s on TT 24/7!
Doesn’t matter if I open tiktok when I’m in my house , out walking my dog or at work he’s live building n smokin joints all day.
Obv hit a nerve when he got asked how often he took the dugs out!

Ps opening the back door n letting the dugs run about the back isn’t a walk 😕

beebee789

VIP Member
the early says when she had 12 in her live & was Peaches Geldof daft 😭
The discovery of KDawg, her Peaches Geldof tales and her greenscreen-breaking toes was probably my favourite night ever on Tattle. I doubt it will be topped.

• Haha
  • Heart