Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was waiting for u to come stick up for yer bestie tracy 🤣🤣
ur needing to stay off Danny's pipe finding that attractive 🤣 Prince I can understand but Danny?? Fkn Danny?? Cmon tae fk case25 I think we are needing an intervention fae the other tayto hooswives 🤣 wouldn't be surprised if yer in a WhatsApp group way him 🤣🤣
Roland you’ve nae taste, he’s the best looking crackhead there’s ever been. Pre Crack he was barking he’s the only person that cracks turned good looking. I don’t need an intervention nothing wrong with me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

beebee789

VIP Member
Can you imagine he had been watching when Stephanie Bonner was organising the bin protest because her bins were full of shitey nappies & his were empty, and then she randomly starts saying she would slash BeeBee’s throat😂
The bitch can try it. I've been wearing turtle necks ever since. Am no stupid.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aw I forgot to post this one earlier, I'm working 😫

View attachment 1573158

Pande_25 👀👀👀

Oh and this
View attachment 1573159
Amy, I know you don't understand the concept of money and not being a fraudulent thief... Some people save to buy things. 😵😵 LOL

Hahahahaha naw, it was Gypsy Rose Blanchard. 😂😂😂
He needs a doctor 😭 so I’m KD & Pandemonium plus I’m in the comments on KD’s lives , in other lives & on here all at the same time whilst drawing cartoons & throwing 20ps at Nigerian hotties , Case Too Five the multitasking Queen 👑 😂

• Haha

Moanaminute80

As much as I watch the craziness and all of the helmets fighting and arguing amongst their lives, I honestly don't know how they can be bothered with the drama everyday. What a life it must be to wake up everyday and think I will sit on live all day and fight and bitch about folk. Maybe they will enjoy there day better if they got off there fannies and got a wee job or used the app for the way it was meant and set an example to kids on it. Its a shame for some of their kids who have parents who go on the app and make utter twats of themselves. I know my kids would die off if I even mimed to a video coz im a riddy lol. Just wanted to get that off my chest the day coz its annoying me watching all the dregs sit there all day and get everything handed to them. Well im away to go work my nightshift and contribute to these cretins.
P.s I will still watch them, just peed off the day ... Amen

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Oh the sign of a good night was always in someone’s living room at 6am with a 3L of frosty jacks, I did add some blackcurrant though cause it was fucking stinking 🤢😂
I miss the days where I wore dream matte mouse drinking 3L bottles of Frosty Jacks in the park age about 15 dressed head to toe like a SusanfaeScotland tribute act. Best days ever 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
The discovery of KDawg, her Peaches Geldof tales and her greenscreen-breaking toes was probably my favourite night ever on Tattle. I doubt it will be topped.
My favourite is tonight because we can now all talk about our mutual admiration for her. I think I fancy somebody I've never seen 😭😂

• Haha

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
Breaking news I’ve just seen someone being huckled out the crowd on the Royal Mile as the queens coffin went by…… can we get a go fund me incase we need to get KD a good brief (I know a man who will do her mates rates 😉)

Update the huckled heckler had mousy brown hair (and maybe a perm) …..

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MountainThyme

VIP Member
You know what I find a bit strange about all this..
Rosie got on live called Jamesy for everything, rhyming off abuse at him.. told everyone he was saying stuff to her while he was "with Burgoyne".
Told everyone about him saying he was in love with her, and all the other stuff 🦁.
Jamesy actually DID get made a cunt of when all that happened and everyone was laughing at him.

Where was his same energy for this in comparison to what KDawg hasn't done?

He got on a live with Ryan, nearly CRYING asking Ryan to stop bullying him because he was a single dad... but has spent the best part of 2 weeks antagonising a woman because she BLOCKED him.....

beebee789

VIP Member
Prince I'll allow because i'm hoping he gets me pregnant (IDC about the biology of it) but Danny? DANNNYYY??

We have to draw the line somewhere, Hoors. And i think it has to be WAY ABOVE Danny fucking Devito over there.

He actually gives me the physical boke. Even seeing him in the comments, a shudder runs down my spine. Him, his handstands and his dog food eating pus are just not it.

Welfare check for Case25 and Ocean Pearl please.

• Haha

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
the early says when she had 12 in her live & was Peaches Geldof daft 😭
Now look how she's grown, I'm so proud 😭 from flashing her toes through green screens to adopting an adult Saudi Arabian man and forcing him to feed stray cats and dogs ❤

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
It’s only a matter of time before they are outting her or plastering pics of her house everywhere. Bunch of nasty bastards.
Think we can all see it happening tbh.
at the end of the day, she knew what they were like before she got in with them, same with Mandy, its no secret that their wee group is a bunch of cunts.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
When I said I wanted Prince to get me pregnant, I didn't say i'd be mad enough to keep it...

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
OMG me too my i player was behind so I found out from ‘its gone black on sky! She’s deed! It’s a minutes silence baby Jane!!’ 😭
I had the live playing in my car, They lit candles out of respect and the next thing I heard was Kdawg shouting Bonnie for fuck sake keep away from the candle the Queens just died 😭 I’m dying for a Bonnie reveal that cat sounds mental 😂

• Haha