Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’m glad she never gave him the reaction that he was after last night & just sat chatting away about how Kate Middleton will make a lovely Queen if William stops cheating on her & what a cunt Meghan Markle is. Obviously she must have seen all those comments doxxing the wrong women & mentioning James every 2 seconds but she blanked it completely. She’s off her rocker but she’s extremely intelligent & must be a strong person not to cave to it, not even once .

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
Am coming to do an assessment on you! 🤣
Only willing to be assessed by Kdawgs psych she sounds fun 😂
Case 25 defo getting high rate pip. Won't even need an assessment just needs to write on her form she fancies danny the crackhead and bam £600 a month coming her way 🤣🤣
Nae bother Peter Andre😂 I was wondering the day do you think you will get mad Elaine adding your trawl account messaging you about Peters weans mind she was caught on the PB threads trying to get pally with Peter😂

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Deeeeeed 😂😂😂
That poor Steph lassie? who the one with the herpes that was abusive & issued threats twice to someone who helped feed stray animals only because the jealousy was ripping out her because the lassie is very attractive ? The poor lassie Steph that stalks the life out of Kdawg all because Noodle paid her some attention . Her teeth brushing slabbering over her herpes was bowfing but not as bowfing as her crackpot behaviour - all over a man who doesn’t want her .
There will be nae apologies issued in this hooooose 😂
On behalf of myself & @Cass_25 i would like to publicly say to Tam & she who carries herpes …….there’s no apology forthcoming.

I'll apologise on behalf of the whole of tattle if you give us dedicated dance with some gray trackies on.

View attachment 1566512
Put your 20ps away. There’s far better grey joggers & boabys out there to fling them at 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
a was thinking the exact same thing 😂😂😂 aw you get out her is everybody’s entitled Tae an opinion 🙈 covid diaries for the millionth time anaw saying she can’t leave her street usually way anxiety but she’s no going over the door. Nutter
Its the " I'm gona say this wanced and wanced only" that cracks me up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Wully / KingScottish1’s turn to start on Kdawg, he’s saying she’s been malicious about his dogs on her lives & he’s intimating it was her involved in their check from I assume the ScottishSPCA ( if that’s even true , I wouldn’t take his word about that as gospel that lot are born liars ). She asked him when do you walk your dogs she hardly quizzed him under water torture. Steph Yoker saying she’s as funny as KD but at least she shows her face… your as funny as a dose of the clap doll. Jealousy ripping out Schemetok is unreal.
Am sorry but ‘av grafted all my days’ wit fucking age are you mate 😭 there’s people who have truly worked all their days who can’t even afford to heat their homes this winter and this cunt who’s probably in his 30’s thinks he’s entitled!
nobody even really says much about him on here, it’s just his lives that get discussed cause that’s where 90% of the drama is and the only reason he’s got a thread is cause we’re petty bitches and wouldn’t give rydo one!
Also Steph yoker maybe wants to consider hiding that coupon

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Shit I forgot courts are open 26 and 32 December this year 🤥 and I’ll need to work them 🙄
Probs should continue this on Chers thread incase this one gets blocked but Chers just played a screen recording of Rydo admitting he was the one who phoned the police last night . Rydo who said he was in his bed nae idea who phoned the police . Caught Lying AGAIN . Why does anyone believe a word that comes out that cunts mouth

• Wow
  • Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
I’m so glad the wee cow* made it to 10k followers so we can finally have a thread for her 🤭
*I do not think kdawg is a wee cow but she didn’t want us being nice about her 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is that cunt with the noodle nut in the back of someone's van getting a shave🧐
Wully Reillys put tiktoks up of him & Noodle. Noodles got a ring light , the secondhand embarrassment when I see men with ring lights is unreal. My man would be sent to go back & stay with his maw if he ever came home with a ring light. Such a riddy , it’s no going to make him less fat or ugly fs

Noodles hitting a bad yin with paranoia on Rydo’s live, everyone is tattle . Frankie & Pandemoniums turn to be on the receiving end. He’s no well he seriously needs help

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

beebee789

VIP Member
James is a disgusting bastard, he’s been creeping around Ryan’s sisters social media too . Creepiest bastard on that app he is a danger to women. I like the Frankie we see on KD’s lives even though it’s boring at times it’s better than the usual Schemetok embarrassments . James was mouthing off saying Frankie & Pandemonium have the same ex , then went off on one at Frankie for defending himself. James is an unhinged vile creep .
View attachment 1578525
View attachment 1578526

Steph the stalker making sure people knew the orange nails were hers , she’s a riddy
View attachment 1578523

Denise the gas lighter to the rescue 🥴
View attachment 1578531
Fuck the lot of them. At least that moron Denise Rennie's name is apt; every time she appears, I get fucking heartburn.

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Hahahaha I'd not long heard his voice then this Marco popped up and it sounded so similar! Maybe bed time for me aswell😆😆😆

Awwww is that that guy I have seen that video with the sky box😆
Everyone is getting the blame of being pandemonium the night 🤣🤣

She’s doing the right thing giving him no attention at all. He has thrived off of people thinking he had changed & was a good guy, thrived off of the number of people watching him in Kdawgs lives - that’s been taken away from him because of the disgusting way he was speaking to her all his own fault no one else’s , and what he is doing now is showing what a evil bastard he is.
Exactly good decent people don’t have to tell the world they are good people!
He makes my skin crawl 🤢

Everyone is getting the blame of being pandemonium the night 🤣🤣

Exactly good decent people don’t have to tell the world they are good people!
He makes my skin crawl 🤢
Hate saying this but I fully believe he gaslit Rosie into believing he loved her, enjoyed getting attention from her aswell! Ratbag

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Swear I’ve watched that fast and the furious video 14 times
Gaz shouting yasss when the bit of the car comes off then swinging it about like a baseball bat is one of my favourite tiktok moments of all time . Then Les waving it about like a trophy when she’s in the live later that night. Couldn’t write it 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I stopped recording just before king Scottish wi nay 1 who does have a 1 went in the box
Ahhhhhh ma fit 😂 I’m dying for a Bonnie reveal that cat sounds as mental as her😂
Ryan’s flapping 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Prince I'll allow because i'm hoping he gets me pregnant (IDC about the biology of it) but Danny? DANNNYYY??

We have to draw the line somewhere, Hoors. And i think it has to be WAY ABOVE Danny fucking Devito over there.

He actually gives me the physical boke. Even seeing him in the comments, a shudder runs down my spine. Him, his handstands and his dog food eating pus are just not it.

Welfare check for Case25 and Ocean Pearl please.
He ate a whole garlic once on a live including the hairy bit, dedicated it to me & called me a sexy bitch. Most romantic gesture I’ve ever received . You’ve no taste BeeBee you’re wanting it off the beast of Blantyre shhh 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Why does she hate her so much does anyone know?

She was talking about her the other day and had to go get a calm down tablet 😂
She was going on the other day about her abandoning her dog. Tonight it was because she wore tights today meeting the public at Windsor , she complained about wearing tights when she was a Royal but today is wearing them out of choice so KD wants her swung from her tights from the Tower of London😂 My jaws are sare laughing 😂
she’s tuned to the moon I love it 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Where were you when you heard Queen Elizabeth died? Listening to BabyJane & Kdawg 😭

• Haha