Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moanaminute80

Actually feeling a bit sorry listening to xoxo in kdawgs box. Hope she doesn't regret oversharing her life. Lassie sounds like she needs support and get rid of her man

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Curious what people's thoughts are of jasper? I like his mrs but something about him just rubs me up the wrong way

Reactions: 2

Cass_25

VIP Member
So who the fuck is this Kdawg Super fan vile bastard

Aww I think kdawgsuper fan just thought I'd be offended if kdawg didn't follow me and rather than relay the msg back to me he said to kdawg can u just unfollow me just now so I can get the msg back to roland that u don't follow anyone he didn't want to hurt my feelings I think, I'm sensitive I'm not that sensitive lol as for the statement thing I think he's tried to help kdawg by saying look maybe if u come on and say this this this then james will leave u alone he didn't want kdawg being doxxed etc I don't think he actually meant any harm he thought thought was helping. and as said on James live he DID want kdawg to put out a statement saying it was all a joke she was In on it and in on it with the Lauren situation and he said then everything would have been fine but he's no gona stop now.
Helping by being nasty about KDawg In Jamesys live ? Some help that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Has she finally gone to bed ? She’s been giving Meghan it stinking non stop for days now πŸ˜‚ Have any of you’s had a look at that Princess Diana group she was recommending πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ I’m hooked
No what's it called? I couldn't hear much for my OH snoring 😑

Yes she's away to sleep, she said she didn't sleep last night and was up all night when the Queen died πŸ™ˆ

Butterbiggins

Why the fuck are they still entertaining a thief? Shes an out and out untrustworthy fuckwit of a woman and the only reason she has so many kids is she needs to keep pregnant incase so karma comes calling. They would leave anyone else without a name for the amount of money she's stolen over her adult life. Teaching her kids also it's ok. I'm waiting til she defraud one of them then I'll watch the fireworks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ anyone close to her ud urge to check their credit score. You never know whats out in your name πŸ₯΄
Is it true cazza is the dad or is that made up ?