Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Guys, last night when news broke that the Queen died, did anyone else rush to TikTok and make sure Tracy Watson was ok because you'd misunderstood which Queen they meant? Just me?

She's fine. Thank the Lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Cass_25

VIP Member
What a bastard!

He’s an absolutely disgusting bastard 😡
Celebrity freaks how dare he talk about our Sue & Kerry like that 😡😡😡
Have a listen to him in any live he is in the way he speaks to & degrades women is horrific
The jealousy is ripping out the lot of them, Kdawgs lives are amazing people love her for her, she isn’t out to gain anything she isn’t lonely looking for attention isn’t skint begging for gifts, she’s gaining nothing from being on Tiktok but is making loads of people happy. The jealousy over how popular she is unreal

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I’ve not got a perm 😂 have I been wrongly doxxed as someone with a perm & I’m unaware 😭😂
Aw I forgot to post this one earlier, I'm working 😫

Screenshot_20220912-101106_TikTok.jpg

Pande_25 👀👀👀

Oh and this
Screenshot_20220912-094436_TikTok.jpg

Amy, I know you don't understand the concept of money and not being a fraudulent thief... Some people save to buy things. 😵😵 LOL

Who was the prisoner again she said she wrote to a murderer or something not about the crime itself just to make sure their animals were being looked after😂 that's the letter I'd love to read 😂
Hahahahaha naw, it was Gypsy Rose Blanchard. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
We'll need to throw a few insults in about her, she'll not be happy about a rave thread she said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ell87

VIP Member
But but but his fan girls said he was in bed asleep……..surely not lying for him 🤓🤓🤓
There’s another video doing the rounds of dot dot doing silent calls to Les on live & king Scottish egging her on
Dotdot is a fucking idiot! Why is she so desperate to be involved in everything?

• Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
Watching the Lez & Gaz / Rydo videos on Bens page , had a look through Bens other tiktoks he’s got one up of the yes the bams eejits discord . Look at the notification from Wully/ Kingscottish1 telling everyone to go slaughter Kdawg. What a bully bastard.
8BE65F5C-4803-489D-801F-50C6E7B461C7.jpeg
897B51E1-5DCF-4DB9-87B4-0986ECF54496.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I like miss JJ tbh. I think she just loves the drama like the rest of us but can't say that cuz she's shown herself and seems to have a good job lol.

Someone said it's a redflag to be her age and have no kids and I totally disagree. There's nothing wrong with not having kids at any age and it's certainly a better choice than having them with the wrong person just to have them in my opinion lol.
She has already documented her fertility issues. Its quite shite for people to be saying its a redflag ffs.

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
He needs a doctor 😭 so I’m in the comments on KD’s lives , in other lives & on here all at the same time whilst drawing cartoons & throwing 20ps at Nigerian hotties , Case Too Five the multitasking Queen 👑 😂
25 is actually how many devices you've got.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She’s just been in Kerry’s box again with Sue . Howwwwww is this real life 😂😂😂😂
Ben requested the box 20 mins ago & keeps typing BOX in the comments, pied a belter 😭 whats the point in that clown wanting in a box to say nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
On current events I'm trying to practice if you cant say anything nice shut your fucking mouth.
Its fucking hard. 😂

• Haha