Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

andiooop

VIP Member
I like miss JJ tbh. I think she just loves the drama like the rest of us but can't say that cuz she's shown herself and seems to have a good job lol.

Someone said it's a redflag to be her age and have no kids and I totally disagree. There's nothing wrong with not having kids at any age and it's certainly a better choice than having them with the wrong person just to have them in my opinion lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

beebee789

VIP Member
This is the post that started it all. Thanks @SayGoodnightGracie 💗

Iconic. Historic. The Beginning of the Revolution. What a night.

• Heart
  • Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Did any of yous get following Chers private account last night? He was just in there going off his nut aswell, like the anger in him through this is worrying. Imagine he actually did know anything about her.

He keeps going on about KDawg bullying people, the stuff he doesn't agree with he was fine with before though?
She literally has not said a single word about him on live at all. Shes not bullied him.

And trying to make out the address stuff is her, when his head is so far up his arse about KDawg he doesn't realise all the Yes The Boys are accusing him of doing all the doxing to them... So isit not more likely its coming from there?

Honestly think we need to just stop talking about him on here, hes the one that is dangerous.

MountainThyme

VIP Member
For fuck sake, I fell asleep early last night.
It's actually so fucked up hes so obsessed with her. He needs fucking help.

P.S also woke up to this
Screenshot_20220912-090808_TikTok.jpg

Weirdos?

• Haha
  • Wow

Ell87

VIP Member
It's weird to me tbh. I love the way kdawg says full names tattle names etc calling me Peter andre/ rolandtherat from tayto life its so funny and he started doing it too with people's names. Ryan and Co should concentrate on themselves and leave kdawg alone she pulls them up for saying she begs for gifts next thing a page goes up trying to dox her then the troll pages came in commenting its so fkn obvious who it is 🙄🙄 some people really need to get a fucking life!!!
It's pathetic, none of them can stand when someone new comes on TT and are liked more than them! I've noticed them calling people by the same names she does, like we call Cassie Case25 because of KD, but we (well majority of us) actually like her they just want to be liked as much as her! They even copy her tone/pitch as well, they're all fucking sad unliked wee weirdos! With any luck if there's any truth in what lezandgaz have said Ryan will be the first one to fuck off...then hopefully his usual wee sheep will all follow like they normally do!

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Wtf is wrong way him!
Never caught this cause I'm trying to get an early night 😭

Knew this was coming tonight with his videos and threats earlier on. Hes been trying to get at her all day.

He is a fucking weirdo. Pure lying about sitting with someone's ex just to try and fuck with their mental health. Hes actually not well. Its disturbing.

MountainThyme

VIP Member
So, her wi the teef has been in KDawgs comments most of the night.
Not sure of the motive, or just genuinely to watch and chat (i doubt it though)

Ben comes in, realises Louise is in says shes going to circle back then Rosie turns up.

Demands the box, gets ignored, so all her wee pals keep repeating it. KDawg is like im well aware she's requesting the box (and clearly isnt accepting her)

Rosie proceeds to say "its fine she obviously doesn't want me in"
"i just want in so i can tell you about my bed sheets so are ye letting me in or no"

How can you no grasp she doesn't want any of your and Louises shit in her live man. Fuck off.

Reactions: 13

Bella2920

VIP Member
Who’d have thought Jamesy was the same cunt he’s always been! Can’t believe I actually thought he’d maybe changed🤯

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Aye she made k worried about polis and begged her to speak to her, now she’s trying to get the goss. Laughin at his pitiful viewership compared wi sue and Kdawg to 2.5k of Kerry’s
A celebrity freak chaser! How dare he! Just cos KD is doing well on the app and isn’t a rancid cunt like the rest of them!

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Case25 I have not forgotten the Danny days, you are not off the hook 😂
That wisny me that was Cathy & nae 20ps were flung or whatsapp groups joined 😭😂 But I still think Danny’s quite handsome on groom day if he didn’t flash his Turkey Prepped looking teeth🫣😂 But I only risk my marriage for Prince and Prince alone , and I don’t give a fuck what LRKN or Roland have got to say about it 😂

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I stopped recording just before king Scottish wi nay 1 who does have a 1 went in the box

Attachments

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
KD has always been open about buying a new telly instead of freeing Britters but im sure she also said she got it so stinking off the fan page that she paid the money back 🤔

100 % cant deal so now he is trying to deflect like mad 🤔
She said she told the Britney Club she fundraised for Britneys lawyer fees by doing 5k runs but really was talking to perverts online, bought a telly then paid it back gave them more than she raised in a few days talking to perverts .
Britney Spears got more money & is now free, perverts got their baws emptied & Kdawg got a telly . I don’t see what the issue is 😂

Feel like I’m the one having an episode after writing that . KD is some trip 😂

• Haha