Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
When i seen the hair I thought it was you and your perm 😭😭

Fuck knows but the way the copper pulled them by their hoodie guarantees whiplash 🤣🤣
I’ve not got a perm 😂 have I been wrongly doxxed as someone with a perm & I’m unaware 😭😂

When i seen the hair I thought it was you and your perm 😭😭

Fuck knows but the way the copper pulled them by their hoodie guarantees whiplash 🤣🤣
Hoodies ruled her out she got herself a black dress out of Zara she was wearing it with Balenciaga trainers real ones oooot flannels with heels in her bag to change to see the Queen / crack Meghan over the head with 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bella2920

VIP Member
He’s fucking trotted out the old ‘she’s triggered my mental health’ card again, how? By asking when you walk your dogs?
You know what you’re getting when you go into kdawgs live she’s not going to beat around the bush and she’s hardly been offensive in asking that. If you’re mental health is that easily triggered then take a fucking step away from the app, not like he’s got consideration for other peoples mental health when he’s doing his fucking kangaroo court the absolute whopper 🙄
Also wully if you’d actually grafted all your days you’d have a real Gucci hat not a barras Oucci 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cass_25

VIP Member
I feel like putting my Xmas tree up just like blingy jules to celebrate this momentous occasion
My fav moment was the Africafished night
She needs to start doing duels again, Tracyfishing & Dugfishing random people from abroad is gold 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
the early says when she had 12 in her live & was Peaches Geldof daft 😭
The guilt I feel for laughing at her for saying she knew Peaches is unreal 😭 now we know her I don’t doubt that she was pals with Peaches and had her on msn. With Kdawg anything is possible 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Never caught this cause I'm trying to get an early night 😭

Knew this was coming tonight with his videos and threats earlier on. Hes been trying to get at her all day.

He is a fucking weirdo. Pure lying about sitting with someone's ex just to try and fuck with their mental health. Hes actually not well. Its disturbing.
All it does is prove to the lassie she’s made the right decision and grey rocking him is the best course of action, cut off the narc supply

singlelife

VIP Member
I feel like putting my Xmas tree up just like blingy jules to celebrate this momentous occasion
My fav moment was the Africafished night

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Aw I'll never forget the night mandy discovered her and her video calling her a cow 😂😂😂😭😭

I also loved when she started explaining that she called herself yes.the.girls to blend in for research purposes 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Right so I wasn’t going to share this cos I thought I was going mad BUT the other night big lee overdosed on 5 nurofen 🙄 let’s face it a tranq gun full of ket wouldn’t touch the sides with that big man…anyhoo…Cazza went into lees box doing the whole “we are here for u” shit and I’ll swear a woman who sounded just like Magz spoke and Cazza shit it and put himself on mute looked at the person, waited then unmuted, this was around 2am. I was like 😲.
As for having kids…tried it and wouldn’t recommend.
I seen the Lee overdosing thing I wasn’t sure what he had taken but was it really 5 nurofen 🙈 Lee’s a dirty predator it’s only a matter of time before he harms a young guy I don’t know how folk can pander to him attention seeking.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
🚨The Lewis Capaldi Bin Crisis of 2021-2022 has been resolved 🚨
Power of our cult leader 😂 what’s she sorting out next World Peace? 😂
5A274BF2-CA4A-4CFC-B1FF-12A294D9D0B2.jpeg

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I feel really sad that missjj was crying after what was said about her not having kids 😢 as someone who had fertility issues it would have broke my heart

I've got tears kdawg thought I was in my 60s wearing a twin set and pearls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 canny cope 🤣 shes telling me ive no to ruin the illusion she has of Me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Deeeeeed 😂😂😂
That poor Steph lassie? who the one with the herpes that was abusive & issued threats twice to someone who helped feed stray animals only because the jealousy was ripping out her because the lassie is very attractive ? The poor lassie Steph that stalks the life out of Kdawg all because Noodle paid her some attention . Her teeth brushing slabbering over her herpes was bowfing but not as bowfing as her crackpot behaviour - all over a man who doesn’t want her .
There will be nae apologies issued in this hooooose 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
How’s this me just discovering that Mags 👩‍🦯🍔sits making tiktoks of Cazzas face on cunts like the Spice Girls😭😂 she’s no fucking well
Right so I wasn’t going to share this cos I thought I was going mad BUT the other night big lee overdosed on 5 nurofen 🙄 let’s face it a tranq gun full of ket wouldn’t touch the sides with that big man…anyhoo…Cazza went into lees box doing the whole “we are here for u” shit and I’ll swear a woman who sounded just like Magz spoke and Cazza shit it and put himself on mute looked at the person, waited then unmuted, this was around 2am. I was like 😲.
As for having kids…tried it and wouldn’t recommend.

• Haha