KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never caught this cause I'm trying to get an early night 😭

Knew this was coming tonight with his videos and threats earlier on. Hes been trying to get at her all day.

He is a bleeping weirdo. Pure lying about sitting with someone's ex just to try and duck with their mental health. Hes actually not well. Its disturbing.
All it does is prove to the lassie she’s made the right decision and grey rocking him is the best course of action, cut off the narc supply

Reactions: 12
Never caught this cause I'm trying to get an early night 😭

Knew this was coming tonight with his videos and threats earlier on. Hes been trying to get at her all day.

He is a bleeping weirdo. Pure lying about sitting with someone's ex just to try and duck with their mental health. Hes actually not well. Its disturbing.
He came in on a fake Parthiban account too. Wicked wee bastard

Reactions: 9
All it does is prove to the lassie she’s made the right decision and grey rocking him is the best course of action, cut off the narc supply
Exactly. Every single thing he has done to this point is on him, and him alone and hes just showing more of who he really is.

Toxic Waste.

Have you ever known owt as pathetic as pretending to be a random Indian man she found on duets just to talk to her 😭 he musta taught steph all she knows
Match made in hell they pair a sperm whales, hate Steph n Jamesy wi a passion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is wrong way him!
He is a evil nasty bastard. Did she mention him in her live tonight ? I didn’t watch tonight but any I have seen her in she hasn’t mentioned him. Why is he keeping this going ? What is he hoping to gain from this like what’s his end game ? This is absolute creepy unhinged behaviour. Kdawgs done nothing wrong hasn’t even bad mouthed him. What an absolutely obsessed weirdo of a guy

• Heart
He is a evil nasty bastard. Did she mention him in her live tonight ? I didn’t watch tonight but any I have seen her in she hasn’t mentioned him. Why is he keeping this going ? What is he hoping to gain from this like what’s his end game ? This is absolute creepy unhinged behaviour. Kdawgs done nothing wrong hasn’t even bad mouthed him. What an absolutely obsessed weirdo of a guy
No, he’s deed to her lives she’s reinvented hersel again like Madonna. Pandemonium makes me laugh so much listening to them is like a podcast you wanna be their pals

• Heart
This is literally his behaviour word for word.

YOU'LL NO MAKE A bleep ARE ME.

Screenshot_20220906-233818_Chrome.jpg

She's not said a single word about him at all. Ignores all comments everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1560420

It’s us that’s said everything about him he’s just ragin that we still get to enjoy her humour and he can’t cos he’s the wrong type of bleep. We should ignore him too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone watch that Marco pattersini? Never seen him before til just now but he sounds like pandemonium does anyone think?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone watch that Marco pattersini? Never seen him before til just now but he sounds like pandemonium does anyone think?
Not sure about the Pandemonium stuff, but I loved his story time about shagging the guy that had a girlfriend (didn't know) and he had to pretend he was there to buy their sky box cause she came home 😭.. And there's more but don't want to ruin it if anyone goes to watch it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been for a look and you are FOR it 🤣
Hahahaha I'd not long heard his voice then this Marco popped up and it sounded so similar! Maybe bed time for me aswell😆😆😆

Not sure about the Pandemonium stuff, but I loved his story time about shagging the guy that had a girlfriend (didn't know) and he had to pretend he was there to buy their sky box cause she came home 😭.. And there's more but don't want to ruin it if anyone goes to watch it 😂.
Awwww is that that guy I have seen that video with the sky box😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1560420

She’s doing the right thing giving him no attention at all. He has thrived off of people thinking he had changed & was a good guy, thrived off of the number of people watching him in Kdawgs lives - that’s been taken away from him because of the disgusting way he was speaking to her all his own fault no one else’s , and what he is doing now is showing what a evil bastard he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha I'd not long heard his voice then this Marco popped up and it sounded so similar! Maybe bed time for me aswell😆😆😆

Awwww is that that guy I have seen that video with the sky box😆
Everyone is getting the blame of being pandemonium the night 🤣🤣

She’s doing the right thing giving him no attention at all. He has thrived off of people thinking he had changed & was a good guy, thrived off of the number of people watching him in Kdawgs lives - that’s been taken away from him because of the disgusting way he was speaking to her all his own fault no one else’s , and what he is doing now is showing what a evil bastard he is.
Exactly good decent people don’t have to tell the world they are good people!
He makes my skin crawl 🤢

Exactly good decent people don’t have to tell the world they are good people!
He makes my skin crawl 🤢
Hate saying this but I fully believe he gaslit Rosie into believing he loved her, enjoyed getting attention from her aswell! Ratbag

• Heart
Pandemonium is brilliant, I loved listening to him & Kdawg sitting talking away the other night about celebrities , conspiracy theories & the spice girls . Gutted I missed them tonight , I was buckelled the other night the pair of them are hilarious. I love how much they hate Peter Andre & Meghan Markle it makes me pish myself you can hear the hatred in their voices 😂

• Haha
Pandemonium is brilliant, I loved listening to him & Kdawg sitting talking away the other night about celebrities , conspiracy theories & the spice girls . Gutted I missed them tonight , I was buckelled the other night the pair of them are hilarious. I love how much they hate Peter Andre & Meghan Markle it makes me pish myself you can hear the hatred in their voices 😂
I love pandemonium aswell, tonight he was planning how to strike up a conversation with scary spices sister 😂

• Haha
When KD was upset by James after that live I just imagined them being cuddled up together (with pandy not James) lol eating chocolate and gossiping to make her feel better. I love pandy, every lass needs a pandy

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.