Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm. That photo to me yesterday seemed like she wanted to spark some speculation ‘Is it her left hand?!’ ‘Those aren’t her wedding rings!!?’ When before now she’s been hiding her left hand or you could see it and see she had rings but not if they were her wedding rings. If I’d split from my husband/partner I’d probably just want to address it ASAP and get it done, out in the open. If we were working on things then I’d just keep my mouth shut apart from to close friends and family because posting cryptic things online could lead to all sorts of speculation!

Reactions: 6
Why would she still wear rings on that finger though? I don't get why people change their wedding/engagement rings for something else 🤨
That may be the only finger they fit on? I’ve wore rings on my ring finger before just as they’re too big for my index finger and too small for middle finger (and already wearing a ring on my right hand)...? Just an idea

Is she at someone else’s house again?! Last nights video wasn’t in her house unless it’s an old one she’s posted and she’s again trying to get people talking..

That may be the only finger they fit on? I’ve wore rings on my ring finger before just as they’re too big for my index finger and too small for middle finger (and already wearing a ring on my right hand)...? Just an idea
Just a bit bizarre when she has wedding/engagement rings. It's just adding to the speculation that's all.

Is she at someone else’s house again?! Last nights video wasn’t in her house unless it’s an old one she’s posted and she’s again trying to get people talking..
I thought the same. She was on a brown leather couch and not aware she has one in her own home...

Reactions: 1
She needs to just say what is going on. She is becoming one of those annoying people who are like "omg, this month has been the worst" and then people reply asking what is wrong and they don't respond.
Yeah very odd behavior to be posting stories to spark speculation and indicate that she is going through something - it would make more sense to completely avoid the topic if she really didn't want it up for discussion.

That being said, would be very surprising for them to break up all of a sudden, after the wedding too! I haven't followed her for ages but did read her blog at the start when she moved to australia with her dad and he followed her out there for a while.

I’ve zoomed in on every picture and she wears rings on both fourth fingers. So one is pandora rings, the other looks like a costume jewellery ring. Definitely not wedding rings! I take mine off all the time and rarely wear it round the house because I think it adds to dirt and germs and ruins the diamond. But she always wore hers, so it’s a behavioural change.

Reactions: 2
Yeah very odd behavior to be posting stories to spark speculation and indicate that she is going through something - it would make more sense to completely avoid the topic if she really didn't want it up for discussion.

That being said, would be very surprising for them to break up all of a sudden, after the wedding too! I haven't followed her for ages but did read her blog at the start when she moved to australia with her dad and he followed her out there for a while.
That’s when I started following her too. She seemed so down to earth and lovely back then. I know everyone changes but I feel like she has changed A LOT since then.

Reactions: 4
I haven't followed her for ages but did read her blog at the start when she moved to australia with her dad and he followed her out there for a while.
i briefly Remember reading those blog posts. Isn’t that when they broke up before? I think I remember the depressing / references to Going through a hard time back then too? Or am I thinking of something else?

I know she mentions her anxiety and depression / OCD quite often

Reactions: 1
i briefly Remember reading those blog posts. Isn’t that when they broke up before? I think I remember the depressing / references to Going through a hard time back then too? Or am I thinking of something else?

I didn’t really follow it too closely, I remember he went out to join her towards the end of her trip a planned and yes she did post a lot about being insecure/anxious but don’t remember any depression but that’s not to say she didn’t.

it’s quite a turn around, she seemed really sweet back then and down to earth but now comes across as mean girl.

I have to say she drinks a lot for someone who has previously struggled with mental health. Not here to judge but as someone who has experience with anxiety, I know alcohol can really worsen it - and over the years she’s always seemed to be out drinking most weekends.

can anyone decipher from her stories yday if she’s back at home ?

Reactions: 3
this doesn’t look like her lounge.... hard to know as she’s def had stories from her house a few days a go.

0B66DF96-11D4-4CE7-AA64-579E670A10C2.jpeg

When I used to read her blog etc, she always seemed close to her Grandparents. I wonder if one of them isn't well and she is at their home?

Reactions: 2
Maybe she went home because she ran out of outfit posts and to pick up any packages with new outfits so she’d have something to post? Just a random thought I had. It definitely looks like she went back home and has left again. Very irresponsible.

I have to say she drinks a lot for someone who has previously struggled with mental health. Not here to judge but as someone who has experience with anxiety, I know alcohol can really worsen it - and over the years she’s always seemed to be out drinking most weekends.
I’ve always got the impression that she lives for the gram / social media. Even when she used to go out, she would post EVERY aspect of that outing on her stories - surely if you was having that much fun you wouldn’t feel the need to be on your phone? She even mentioned a couple of weeks back about her friends not being bothered to get in touch until the quotes started appearing and they were doing it be nosey.

For someone who frequently states she suffers from anxiety and mental health problems, she probably doesn’t help herself as the reality is probably a lot different to the image she tries to convey.

I know it’s technically her job but it’s just an observation - she could be expanding her content a lot more than what she does now and I’m not talking about revealing what is actually going on - but maybe actually trying take away the Ads as much and become a lot more original and less for the aesthetics :unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.