Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying they wanted kids soon after getting married.
oh really, but they got married in June 2019, it's been less than a year. It's not fertility problems yet unless they decided to get a test straight away? Couples take years that are perfectly healthy and I don't see why he's suddenly no where to be seen.

I know a lot of the time he rarely featured in her stories, she would have him in the background though. You'd see his foot or leg when she showed Betsy on the sofa or she you'd see his hand at the pub / kitchen table when having a drink.

We could all be wrong and it's because she's lost #ads/ revenue or something?

Reactions: 1
Can’t remember if anyone pointed this out but I’m pretty sure her husband no longer follows her on Instagram.

I don’t overly like Kayleigh’s content. I used to read her blog when it first started but got the impression after a while that she was very full of herself and the constant plugging of freebies was very off putting. She has a great figure and is very stunning but she knows it.

I’ve seen it with a couple of “Guru’s” over the years though, the fancy engagements, wedding planning, weddings and amazing honeymoons and houses. Then within the year here come the depressing quotes and stories. Imogen of foxy locks was another one who had the fancy wedding and build up to it and then her husband disappeared!

She has been posting the (implying) break up strength quotes since new year time and before the lockdown/ being sick she was making a point on her stories that she was out (more than usual lol). The type of stuff us girls like to do when our men piss us off.

Admittedly though I’m only following her now to find out the gossip 🤭 maybe I’m off the mark but it’s just an observation. I shouldn’t be so nosey but I’ve got nothing else to do with this free time haha

Reactions: 7
I really shouldn't be so nosy, but I am dying to know what's gone on!!! If she doesn't want people to speculate then she shouldn't post the quotes as she has been. Of course people will be guessing what they relate to.

Reactions: 7
Can’t remember if anyone pointed this out but I’m pretty sure her husband no longer follows her on Instagram.
just had a look, if I’m checking right she is still following him but he’s not following her....

Interestingly he’s still following her home account though

just had a look, if I’m checking right she is still following him but he’s not following her....

Interestingly he’s still following her home account though
maybe he didn’t want to see the constant depressing quotes possibly aimed at him either lol

Something def going on with the husband then? You wouldn’t unfollow your wife because of fertility issues and that wouldn’t mean she’d be staying at her parents house. I wonder why they’ve split/taken a break?

don’t want to be cynical but you do see this a lot with couples who have been together since they were teenagers, when they get to their late twenties - one party may think they’ve missed out on something by not living the single life...

Reactions: 9
So much drama I want to know!!

also, most of these influencers read on here, it’s hard not to. Undoubtedly she has seen this or someone has told her about it and you’d naturally include your husband in a shot as a sort of “YOURE wrong” but she hasn’t. Which makes me think we are right!

Reactions: 5
Is that her left hand???
Talk about making it obvious by showing your hand like that when people are already curious. Maybe she will reveal shortly. I imagine her DM’s are flooded with the same concerning (nosey) questions

Reactions: 3
Talk about making it obvious by showing your hand like that when people are already curious. Maybe she will reveal shortly. I imagine her DM’s are flooded with the same concerning (nosey) questions
They had such a lavish wedding that looked expensive, I'm sure followers will be shocked.

Reactions: 5
Why would she still wear rings on that finger though? I don't get why people change their wedding/engagement rings for something else 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.