Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes still at her mums/nans. looks like shes been to get stuff though and is trying to decorate the room a bit

shes still at her mums/nans. looks like shes been to get stuff though and is trying to decorate the room a bit
It is so clear that they have separated. Why doesn't she just talk about it, since it is so obvious through her stories?

Reactions: 3
The stories of her crying with smudged makeup are getting old. Is she enjoying the attention? I'm sure her engagement is up with people asking her what is wrong. How about she just tells people.

Reactions: 9
Agree. She’d be better addressing it or just not showing videos like that. I’m sure she’s going through a lot but not sure posting a cryptic vid and getting a ton of DMs about it is good really

Reactions: 2
I really don't understand what could have broke them up, they seemed to have everything and be a pretty low key modest couple with a beautiful house. It's really sad that they can't work through it :(

I really don't understand what could have broke them up, they seemed to have everything and be a pretty low key modest couple with a beautiful house. It's really sad that they can't work through it :(
well I guess that’s the problem with insta. You can paint a rosy picture of your life. Anything could be going on behind the scenes - arguments, infidelity, financial problems. We don’t really know anything about him either. Sometimes couples just aren’t suited despite being together a long time and after the big wedding is over and reality sets in, they break up. Isn’t there a stat about 40% of marriages end in divorce in the U.K. anyway. so maybe not that shocking after all.

Reactions: 6
she seems really high maitenance, likes the big fancy wedding etc. seemed he wasnt interested in all of that.

Reactions: 4
I actually want to unfollow as her constant presence on Instagram is getting repetitive except I’m waiting for the goss lol. :sneaky: I can never understand why you would want to update your social media and post all day every day.

We get it - your dog is cute, you get sent a tit ton of goods, you have a gin in the evening, you’re sad. It’s the same thing over and over again and it’s all the time. We are all bored at the moment but she can’t just switch off boasting for a day and take a time out. It’s like she’s constantly looking for adoration from random people.

Reactions: 5
I actually want to unfollow as her constant presence on Instagram is getting repetitive except I’m waiting for the goss lol. :sneaky: I can never understand why you would want to update your social media and post all day every day.

We get it - your dog is cute, you get sent a tit ton of goods, you have a gin in the evening, you’re sad. It’s the same thing over and over again and it’s all the time. We are all bored at the moment but she can’t just switch off boasting for a day and take a time out. It’s like she’s constantly looking for adoration from random people.
I don't follow her, I stopped unfollowing her ages ago. I just search for her account and watch the stories, lol.

Reactions: 1
She "wears" (because I don't believe she would wear it out) some really tacky, ugly tit. What is this monstrosity?

• Sick
  • Wow
She "wears" (because I don't believe she would wear it out) some really tacky, ugly tit. What is this monstrosity?

I have to agree.....I find her style very cheap.

I don’t know if it’s because she has to try and get certain pieces up for a paid post or what not but some of it is very tacky.

Reactions: 7

she wears it because shes getting paid to promote it. agree dont think shed wear it out lol

Reactions: 4
Cheapens her thread I think, wearing crappy clothes for a quick buck.

I oddly prefer the underwear posts Cos they look more prime lol 😂

I feel like she must have a backlog of pics to post because that one was taken at her own home and looks like the wedding rings are still on her finger.

I feel like she must have a backlog of pics to post because that one was taken at her own home and looks like the wedding rings are still on her finger.
Looks like the charity t shirt pic she posted on her story she has her wedding rings back on though

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s refraining from announcing it in the hope they’ll sort things out? But she’s already made it really obvious what’s going on

Or she might just enjoy the increased engagement like some of you have said 😂😂

It’s so strange. She’s clearly not living at her house but hasn’t actually addressed that. I wonder what could have happened? Agree with the posters above the same old stories getting boring but also do think that she may be holding off sharing incase things change.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.