Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely back in her house. She had been staying at her nans

How do you know she’s with her mum? I’ve only seen the dog and her on insta stories
Or her nan - one of them! It was in her zoom call today - not her house

I used to read this girls blog years ago, I used to really like it actually. Noticed she doesn't blog anymore though. I'm intrigued to know whether she has separated from her husband and if so why.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she hasn’t spilt from her husband?? She’s still got her wedding and engagement ring on, the Pandora’s are on the other hand. She switched between selfie mode and normal photo mode so it kind switches back and for on the feed.

I don’t mean to lower the tone but maybe as a married woman she’s lost a baby? And wants to be around her family for extra comfort. Who knows I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I just find it odd she was staying at her nans and now she’s back home he is nowhere in sight. He normally is in the background of her stories etc.

Maybe she hasn’t spilt from her husband?? She’s still got her wedding and engagement ring on, the Pandora’s are on the other hand. She switched between selfie mode and normal photo mode so it kind switches back and for on the feed.

I don’t mean to lower the tone but maybe as a married woman she’s lost a baby? And wants to be around her family for extra comfort. Who knows I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️
ooo this could be true.
I just hate when people who share every facet of their lives for income suddenly act all secretive. I understand some things should be but don’t then say “I’m so depressed” if you won’t tell us what has happened

Reactions: 5
I think people (like myself) have only thought it’s something to do with her husband as she’s been out with friends and family before lockdown, shown them and not shown him - no mention of him at valentines. She changed her home account name and she’s been staying with family a lot recently away from him. She’s said how much her friend has been there for her but not her husband.

I agree with what’s said above. I don’t expect her to tell us the ins and outs but don’t keep posting how upset you are/it’s the worst time of your life, maybe just say once you’re having a hard time. Otherwise people are going to just keep speculating and things can get blown way out of proportion and jumping to conclusions.

Reactions: 9
I think people (like myself) have only thought it’s something to do with her husband as she’s been out with friends and family before lockdown, shown them and not shown him - no mention of him at valentines. She changed her home account name and she’s been staying with family a lot recently away from him. She’s said how much her friend has been there for her but not her husband.

I agree with what’s said above. I don’t expect her to tell us the ins and outs but don’t keep posting how upset you are/it’s the worst time of your life, maybe just say once you’re having a hard time. Otherwise people are going to just keep speculating and things can get blown way out of proportion and jumping to conclusions.
yes this sums it up perfectly 👏 I hope we find out... drama!

I think she might be back at her house now? The decor in the background of her stories yesterday looked like her house and today she’s walking her dog near modern new build houses, which is what her house is like.

Reactions: 1
I’m so nosey - dying to know what happened!
Be a shame if she is splitting from her husband, that wedding looked soo pricey

I’m so nosey - dying to know what happened!
Be a shame if she is splitting from her husband, that wedding looked soo pricey
I know I want to as well!! I think they’re together...anyone know his job? Maybe he’s a key worker?

So out of boredom I stalked her Facebook. She’s still under his surname and his Facebook still says “engaged to Kayleigh” (I don’t know people who still update the status so makes sense)

She’s definitely back at her house but she has a relative staying with her, or she did at the weekend anyway.
If it is to do with her husband I imagine after such a long time of being together and being married that it’d be hard to just suddenly end a relationship so it could just be they’re working on things? Having a break? One of them has family issues maybe so it’s affected their relationship or meaning they’re having to be apart.. who knows, we could be here guessing all day until she actually says (or someone she knows spills the tea :ROFLMAO:)

She’s definitely back at her house but she has a relative staying with her, or she did at the weekend anyway.
If it is to do with her husband I imagine after such a long time of being together and being married that it’d be hard to just suddenly end a relationship so it could just be they’re working on things? Having a break? One of them has family issues maybe so it’s affected their relationship or meaning they’re having to be apart.. who knows, we could be here guessing all day until she actually says (or someone she knows spills the tea :ROFLMAO:)
having a break or working through something seems accurate as this is one of her stories today:

054A66E4-E00F-4382-895F-06C3B5A0CAE5.jpeg

Wonder what it will finally be revealed to be........ 🤔 lol. I hate that I am so curious!

As with anyone though, influencer/celeb/average person.... You can’t go posting how much of a terrible time you’re having and so low, tactical quotes etc and not expect people to wonder what’s up!

I’m sure we will all get told to “mind our own business” soon as well.... xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.