Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had been thinking this too but she has her rings on in all her latest photos
ive noticed the rings she has on now are not her wedding rings though.
at one point she changed the bio on her home Instagram page to just Betsys mum and removed the wifey bit. Now it’s back on there but I suspect these issues she is going through at the moment are something to do with him

Reactions: 1
There’s definitely issues going on with the husband, like you all say she’s changed her home account to take his name out, she stopped mentioning him around the time she said she was going through a hard time but she’s mentioned friends/family and has been to stay with family a lot since then. Also noticed she’s not at home anymore.. since this lockdown started she seems to be staying with family which I thought was a bit strange and I’m pretty sure she isn’t wearing her wedding rings. I was really surprised by it to be honest though

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree, i’m surprised too. They seemed to have the perfect life going on with a lovely house etc. It’s definitely very odd that she’s staying with family. Does anyone know what the other job is that she does?

I did see that but wasn’t quite sure what it meant. Is the Facebook post hers or someone elses and she’s just using it as a message to her friends? Definitely something big going on isn’t there...

right thought so. She seems keen to make a point about people not getting in touch with her when something’s going on. Interesting.

I’m not going to lie - I’m jealous of her figure though! Her boobs are always so perky ! :LOL:

I shouldn't be so nosy but I am curious as to what has gone on🤔 she’s even bagged a free spa day

This is what I was wondering!! Didn’t realise there was a thread.
I noticed all the things you lot have said too. But her home acc does say wifey, just think it’s strange to take his name out of it and just say Kayleigh and Betsy...
I thought she was wearing her wedding rings?

Oh yeah so she isnt wearing her wedding rings 🧐
How can you tell?

Her and her husband only got married in July last year. If something is wrong between them then that is a very quick turnaround. All really strange.

Reactions: 3
This is what I was wondering!! Didn’t realise there was a thread.
I noticed all the things you lot have said too. But her home acc does say wifey, just think it’s strange to take his name out of it and just say Kayleigh and Betsy...
I thought she was wearing her wedding rings?

How can you tell?
Looks like shes wearing pandora rings

She hasn’t added any new pics to her home account since Feb 1st. Seems odd she’d be away from him during this time unless something happened.

Her and her husband only got married in July last year. If something is wrong between them then that is a very quick turnaround. All really strange.
that being said, they have been together for minimum 10 years as that’s when I knew her IRL

Reactions: 5
I know a few couples who had been together along time then got married and split up shortly after. They definitely wouldn’t be the first couple... but she did include a lot of their wedding on her account so guess that males it harder to confirm it’s all over if that’s what happened. She’s def not at her own home.

She’s now back at her house but with some one else? It is her Mum or Nan? I hope her husband is ok? Surely if he was ill or something had happened to him then she’d just not be posting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.