Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
after tonights stories you can tell its definitely a break up

She is deffo wearing her wedding rings in the latest post
the posts are all pre-planned photos taken previously

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Gosh yeah her stories do suggest break up to be honest. I know someone said it could be illness in her family but if she and her husband were still together wouldn’t she be leaning on him? She called Betsy her angel sent to look after her... no mention of her husband at all.

Reactions: 2
So she’s revealed she’s def going through something difficult but frustratingly still won’t say what it is!
Surely got to be a breakup as any other difficult time, why would the husband not be there or there be no mention of him

Reactions: 1
So she’s revealed she’s def going through something difficult but frustratingly still won’t say what it is!
Surely got to be a breakup as any other difficult time, why would the husband not be there or there be no mention of him
Do you reckon she reads this thread?

Definitely a break up. Really sad. I hope they do work through it though because they’re so new to married life.

Oh her last stories are actually really sad. I think you have to be really low to post a picture of yourself crying like that. I’m not convinced it’s a break up but she must be inundated with messages! Hopefully she will share when she’s ready as she really has heightened speculation now!

Wow.. this is a very...up close image. I am engaged and would never share something like that on Instagram, even if I was selling clothes. I'm no prude but yeah.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She shared another lingerie picture on her grid a few days back and I did think “that’s a bit full on”.. especially as she says she’s been going through something. I know it’s her job to feature brands but .... yeah it’s a bit much.

To be honest. I share similar and I’m married. Think the hubby gets a kick out of it. I’m very much a “it’s your body do what you want” type.

Her latest stories don’t look like her house or am I wrong?
Seems she fleets back and for her own house and her Nans and her Nan goes with her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe getting clothes etc? Who knows.

IG posts have DEFINITELY been a little more raunchy than ever before. A lot of undies and lacy pieces...... Hmmm lol x

Seems she fleets back and for her own house and her Nans and her Nan goes with her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe getting clothes etc? Who knows.

IG posts have DEFINITELY been a little more raunchy than ever before. A lot of undies and lacy pieces...... Hmmm lol x
agree! I mean she can post what she wants as her account .... but if it does transpire that she’s broken up with her husband then the timing looks a bit obvious. Kind of “look what your missing out on”

Reactions: 5
Almost seems like they're taking it in turns to go back home? She seemed to go back for a couple of days, possibly to get some more stuff, sort things out then she leaves again. A break up in the middle of all this when you can't see everyone must be hard. One of the ways to help me feel better about a break up for me is going out and getting wasted with friends :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.