Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at the before photos and am a bit devo that that ja what got ripped down 😳 bit crazy that they would buy a house and literally change every single thing, even the rooms. I get it it wasnt your aesthetic, but why buy it?

Reactions: 11
They are all rich af but I don’t envy any of them at all. Zero taste, bad teeth, no culture and total slobs. Actually embarrassing

Reactions: 17
“We’ve eaten, and drank, and eaten…”
But you are all high and mighty and you don’t drink Leah?

Reactions: 8
So let me get this right, Kayla and Jae go all the way to Brisbane to get a coffee, eat Greek food, take Arna to the pool, eat some sloppy buffet salads, buy (more) activewear, go to the gym and hang out with Leah and Mitch? How is that different to any other day back in Adelaide? Can these people be any more boring and uncultured?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So this may be completely off base but didn’t they say they were all up in Brisbane for Anna’s birthday? However there was no sign or mention of Jim the whole time they were away? Seems odd for the family that do EVERYTHING together. Also didn’t he recently go on a holiday to Greece while Anna stayed home? Then Leah randomly mentions that he and her uncle were coming over for dinner but no mention of Anna. Just strikes me as odd..

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The meat thing is really strange, I remember a time when Leah 'didn't eat much meat' and used to opt for fish a lot. But now all we see her eat is beef 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 13
All the hype about the fridge… and it’s just a boring ass big stainless steel thing. I thought it was going to be some big amazing flash fridge. Just looks like an industrial fridge that belongs in a restaurant cool room

Reactions: 16
All the hype about the fridge… and it’s just a boring ass big stainless steel thing. I thought it was going to be some big amazing flash fridge. Just looks like an industrial fridge that belongs in a restaurant cool room
Right?!! I also find it so gross and tone dead flashing their holidays, new purchases, big new fridge Seriously, Leah - duck off with your fridge.

Reactions: 13
It's so big she could fit a whole cow in there! 🐄🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And maybe I’m being overly picky but why did those pancakes look like they were getting deep fried?!? 🤢
Eww I thought the same, how on earth did homie girl G's little stomach cope with all that oil.

It's so big she could fit a whole cow in there! 🐄🤠
More room for bare schnitzels, bare yiros meat, bare beef stir fry and bare burgers 🤣🤣🤣

Leahs modelling the new Soli range if anyones interested 🤣🤣 stretched neckline and stains by the neck.. she wore it last night 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Probs just one of her many slip wedding dresses shes ordered, just hanging up messy in the filthy walk in wardrobe.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I came here to say the same about the fridge. Not even water or ice machine. What installation was required pushed it in position and plug it in??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.