Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t fridges need a gap between them and the wall for ventilation? Her SaH eXcItInG fridge sits so tightly in the space.
I just had a look at our fridge (it’s a built in but not ghastly big like Leah’s!). It has maybe 2mm each side from the wall but we do have a vent underneath whereas Leah’s has stainless panels. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So they aren’t even wearing their own brand for the new launch. Interesting 🤔 even they know how tit it actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they aren’t even wearing their own brand for the new launch. Interesting 🤔 even they know how tit it actually is
But HOW have they almost sold out of the ugly lilac?? Who the duck is buying this absolute tit??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, is it just me or is it kinda weird that Leah and Mitch used their house as the backdrop when filming the reel for the new Soli collection? Like the models are jumping all over their bed, fake brushing their hair in their bathroom, eating in their kitchen, playing with their dogs...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Either these shorts in bottom left have the most unflattering cut or she needs to size up...
Screenshot_20221108-105639.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why the coloured smoke? It makes it look like she farted purple
I seriously can’t get over how bleeping ugly these things are. I get that oversized tees can be comfy but duck me…go drop $5 on a mens XXL from Big W and put the remaining $55 back in your own wallet 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I seriously can’t get over how bleeping ugly these things are. I get that oversized tees can be comfy but duck me…go drop $5 on a mens XXL from Big W and put the remaining $55 back in your own wallet 🤦🏽‍♀️
I coud'nt agree more!I mean I do not understand how people are bying these cheap material tit?How those two idiots convnced so many people that they actually have something to offer in the market??????I really don't get it

Are we not being loud enough that there are idiots still out there convinced dumb and dumber are producing quality products?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being so privileged that you can stand there and yabber complete garbage while litres of water pour down the drain
She wanted to make it known and clear she wore a tank top to the gym so we dont go on about her revolting, stretched $80 Soli tees

Can someone please tell her that her eyebrows look DISGUSTING and FERAL

Can someone please tell her that her eyebrows look DISGUSTING and FERAL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But she will buy a dog that costs more than a house, a car that costs more than a house, a motorcycle that costs a fair amount, international holidays etc for her Teef.....
Screenshot_20221109-135209.png

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.