Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious, has anyone else waved a pregnancy test at that many people? I don’t even think I showed my husband my positive tests, I think I just told him. Can’t remember but I certainly did not show it to every member of my family and all my friends. I used my words like a grown up 👍
There was a whole lot of celebs/influencers doing Clear Blue spon posts a while back. I wonder if hers is an undisclosed ad for Clear Blue?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There was a whole lot of celebs/influencers doing Clear Blue spon posts a while back. I wonder if hers is an undisclosed ad for Clear Blue?
What is with the obsession with Hong Henwood, that leech sucks onto anyone famous just to get her name out there, ive followed her for years, shes tried to worm her way into the Byron Beige set before they all had a falling out.. anyway I know when I fell pregnant I didnt facetime my home designer [i never had one but you get the jist😆] Anyone else think Jim didnt look too thrilled or am I looking into it too much??? Leah looked so frumpy in her clingy Soli tshirt, so unflattering.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Why is Leah holding the stick after Kayla has peed on it 🤢
I believe it is her PA holding the stick which is even worse. Kayla reposted on Stories a post from her, where the caption was something like, I can't believe you made me hold the stick after you peed on it!!!. I will see if I can find it.

ETA, it must have been a repost of a story by the PA as there is nothing on her grid 😠

• Sick
Reactions: 4
WTF with the story on Jlah page? Disgusting....When you think that can't go any lower....
As I said...Arna needs to go live with her father.That dude(Jae) is bad influence..
Imagine him being a dad and changing nappies and helping Kayla at night??? This can’t last more than a year, surely

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else remember when Leah said she takes tiny ‘sips’ because she has a small mouth? She sure took a very normal sized bite out of that sandwich for a ‘small’ mouth 😂

Also I hope this doesn’t come across as defending Jae, because I do think he’s pretty scummy, but why do some people here really care if he works or not? People’s worth aren’t defined by their job and there’s certainly more to life and a person than their job. I 100% know I wouldn’t be working at all if I were rich enough. (Again I hope this doesn’t come across as defending Jae. I think I’m more extrapolating the view of people ‘needing’ to work and wish people didn’t have this mindset, even if it’s so ingrained and internalised in us)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I believe it is her PA holding the stick which is even worse. Kayla reposted on Stories a post from her, where the caption was something like, I can't believe you made me hold the stick after you peed on it!!!. I will see if I can find it.

ETA, it must have been a repost of a story by the PA as there is nothing on her grid 😠
It’s Leah here. The first thing she does is grab the pee stick from Kayla 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I know kids are hard work but they're not that hard. And has Leah forgotten she already has one? This family!!!
Although that really seems like a story she has made up. Who just randomly says that and it happens to be right before you find out the people you are saying it too is pregnant? And yeah Kayla already has a kid she knows mate. Yeah sleep deprivation sucks but it’s still the best thing ever

Reactions: 6
It’s Leah here. The first thing she does is grab the pee stick from Kayla 🤢
Whoops I jumped the gun as I hadn't seen the video where they show every single person they know the stick she peed on, so unnecessary, the ultrasound is surely more than sufficient.

The photo I was referring to, I remember now, was the one of the many they used for their announcement where someone is holding the pregnancy test with Jlah in the background.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Although that really seems like a story she has made up. Who just randomly says that and it happens to be right before you find out the people you are saying it too is pregnant? And yeah Kayla already has a kid she knows mate. Yeah sleep deprivation sucks but it’s still the best thing ever
I thought the same, what a crock of tit, she only said it to embellish. Anna will be nearby anyway so what does it matter 😂

Whoops I jumped the gun as I hadn't seen the video where they show every single person they know the stick she peed on, so unnecessary, the ultrasound is surely more than sufficient.

The photo I was referring to, I remember now, was the one of the many they used for their announcement where someone is holding the pregnancy test with Jlah in the background.
That bloody stick travelled all around Adelaide with Kayla's wee on it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else remember when Leah said she takes tiny ‘sips’ because she has a small mouth? She sure took a very normal sized bite out of that sandwich for a ‘small’ mouth 😂

Also I hope this doesn’t come across as defending Jae, because I do think he’s pretty scummy, but why do some people here really care if he works or not? People’s worth aren’t defined by their job and there’s certainly more to life and a person than their job. I 100% know I wouldn’t be working at all if I were rich enough. (Again I hope this doesn’t come across as defending Jae. I think I’m more extrapolating the view of people ‘needing’ to work and wish people didn’t have this mindset, even if it’s so ingrained and internalised in us)
I do agree, someone’s job doesn’t define their worth. But I think it’s more to do with the fact that he doesn’t work but spends everyone’s money and in enormous quantities. Spends his mums money and then spends Kayla’s, all while sitting around all day doing nothing - most likely contributing jack tit lol. It’s one thing to not need to work because you are successful, self-sufficient and managed set your life up that way.. it’s another to not work while being a complete leech/burden on other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This guy Jae gives me the heebie-jeebies. The huge, fluorescent teeth remind me of that Friends episode where Ross's teeth were glowing in the dark. What could she possibly see in him?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This guy Jae gives me the heebie-jeebies. The huge, fluorescent teeth remind me of that Friends episode where Ross's teeth were glowing in the dark. What could she possibly see in him?
I would say what she sees in him was just a chance to feel sooo awesome about herself knowing that her best friends boyfriend chose her instead. Tearing a woman down in order to build herself up seems like exactly the type of person Kayla is. She thriving off that feeling, shoving it in Lauren’s face how HAPPY she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just being petty and off the topic of the pregnancy announcement…but WHAT IS WITH HER MAKEUP/colouring??!! It’s awful 😒
It’s Kayla’s “natural” Greek tan… naturally out of a bottle of course.. did the spray tan wash off your hands or is that foundation the shade called “dorito”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just being petty and off the topic of the pregnancy announcement…but WHAT IS WITH HER MAKEUP/colouring??!! It’s awful 😒
I couldn't get over how tit that lunch was for Arna.

Just straight up a plate full of carbs. No veggies? No protein besides tiny bits of bacon and a smattering of cheese thrown over some bread? No healthy fats? And no one needs to be eating that much fruit in one go, sugar is still sugar.

For two people into "wellness" and "health and fitness" they seem really ignorant about nutrition...

I'm calling it - Kayla will get pudgy as time goes on. She's got a young persons metabolism and naturally thin body. This is why she can preach "eat whatever you want! I do and look at me!"

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.