Kayla & Leah Itsines #4 All cash, no class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes mum does look like hired help. I find they're family roles are very stereotype. When they garden, it's the men outside and when they cook, it's women inside doing it. Is that a Greek thing?

Reactions: 6
ha ha ha - ask and you shall receive!! Coincidence that Leah just happens to have put up a video of her and Arna cooking cupcakes less than a few hours after you made this comment??!!!

Reactions: 11
ha ha ha - ask and you shall receive!! Coincidence that Leah just happens to have put up a video of her and Arna cooking cupcakes less than a few hours after you made this comment??!!!
I was waiting for this video to come!!As I said ...soooooo predictable both sisters They make me laugh so hard!So I guess we can all predict the videos by looking first at Rachel and Lauren's Instagram and of course our comments!!!We are the real influencers

Reactions: 16
For crying out loud, this is the biggest shit show!!!!!!

Does anyone have the guides? do they have the Kilojoules/calories, Carbohydrates, protein and fats per serve?
My womens weekly cookbooks I paid $10 each for do……and no errors

Does anyone have the guides? do they have the Kilojoules/calories, Carbohydrates, protein and fats per serve?
My womens weekly cookbooks I paid $10 each for do……and no errors
I have the original BARE and it has 0 nutritional info. The lean guides don’t either Leah said you can email them if you want the macros or calories.

Reactions: 5
Her stupid baby voice is actually so annoying. Arna is 3 isn't she? Not a bloody baby anymore!

Guys, itsjlahhere_ got themselves a protection dog today and still have the other one coming in December. AND they are full blown justifying themselves in the comments section, go grab your popcorn and read on

Reactions: 14
Guys, itsjlahhere_ got themselves a protection dog today and still have the other one coming in December. AND they are full blown justifying themselves in the comments section, go grab your popcorn and read on
They must be deleting a lot of the criticism as it’s pretty tame in there at the mo

I see they’re saying Ace isn’t well. That’s just want a poorly dog wants…a new animal in the pack

‘Quite literally will take a bullet for you’ - are there a lot of stray bullets zooming around Adelaide that we’re all unaware of? Who the fuck do these people think they are that they require a dog who would die for them on the off chance they may need it? That is absolutely disgusting justification for getting a dog.

I can’t even articulate how angry and disgusted I am.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
List of people who need protection dogs:

1. Drug dealers
2. Sex traffickers
3. The mob

Reactions: 19
Those teeth legit look like gum or tic tacs or something. They are horrendous. I don't really like to comment on appearances but those teeth are something else.

Reactions: 17
4. itsjlahhere_

…fmd…they’re delusional.
Their replies in the comments are full defensive, who do they think they are Also, Jae's teeth look like pieces of PK or Juicy Fruit chewing gum all lined up. Horrendous doesn't even describe it!!!

Reactions: 13
Their replies in the comments are full defensive, who do they think they are Also, Jae's teeth look like pieces of PK or Juicy Fruit chewing gum all lined up. Horrendous doesn't even describe it!!!
Come on guys, I think we’re all being a bit mean here. It’s obvious Jae is afraid of the dark and had to have his own built in night light.

Reactions: 29
Yes reading the comments made my day They seem.to be so annoyed by the comments and try very hard to rationalize their actions

Lol idk why but i dont buy the ace has cancer story. Why have we only just heard this???? Its so obvious its Jae thats responding. Did they actually say if your a women scared to walk home alone ... just get a protection dog????? Im sorry what its not that bloody easy!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.