Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’m all for people having a honeymoon without their kids. I’m guessing that’s how Leah and Mitch paid for their flights.
---
Yet another excuse for Leah falling off the fitness bandwagon. Always something getting in the way….
No issue on the honeymoon without the kids. But I think the reason Leah booked a last minute trip to the gc was because she realised she’d have no Anna for the time she was taking care of Arna and Jax 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kayla Defs got her boobs done and A LOT of work done to her face but she won’t ever admit it, she made a post years ago how she’s happy with how she looks LOL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kayla Defs got her boobs done and A LOT of work done to her face but she won’t ever admit it, she made a post years ago how she’s happy with how she looks LOL
That is until man child Jae came into the picture.

Reactions: 14
Everyone is allowed to grow and change their minds on things but it's so funny how much she has changed since then. Everything that made her famous is gone.

Reactions: 14
Not surprised at all, she spend most of her Instagram instafame posting photos of her face hidden behind her phone. She's always been concious of her face and her non existing waist, hence those ugly shorts she used to wear all the time.
How ever bad she looked then, she looks a lot worse now and ridiculous .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She obviously forgot about this 🥴
---
Yes, living *his* best life.

tit human.
Looking at childcare centres now. Why would you do that if you haven't any idea what suburb you will be living in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
---

Looking at childcare centres now. Why would you do that if you haven't any idea what suburb you will be living in.
Maybe Kayla and the man-child have bought a property and Leah and Mitchitsines are going to take over their current lease 🤔

Reactions: 10
---

They’re 100% looking around Mermaid Waters, Burleigh Waters/North/Heads, Miami…

Reactions: 5
Surely they will rent but even that is so much per week because we all know Mitch will try to compete with Jae.
---
Now that Rachel is no longer living there can anyone share her building or suburb of her apartment? That is my holiday apartment goals 🤣

Reactions: 6
Leah getting her hair done because "Kayla couldn't stand the sight of it" and booked her a hair appointment. It would be nice if Kayla booked her a hair appointment and said "go have some relaxing time, chill out, I made you an appointment" but no, first she has to make her feel like tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Leah and her brain dead half just makes me rage on the daily. What do they do with their time all day everyday. They live in this fantasy world where they do all these pampering sessions etc etc and Leah doh g her hair cause her sister told her tk do it. Seriously these two just dumb asses
---
Omg Kayla, put some bleeping clothes on for once in your life!! You're in Japan, so disrespectful!!
Do either of them have any other clothes other than gym clothes, cargo pants and Puffa jackets. Do they not have any other clothes in their wardrobes or do they think they look cool

Reactions: 12
Leah and her brain dead half just makes me rage on the daily. What do they do with their time all day everyday. They live in this fantasy world where they do all these pampering sessions etc etc and Leah doh g her hair cause her sister told her tk do it. Seriously these two just dumb asses
---

Do either of them have any other clothes other than gym clothes, cargo pants and Puffa jackets. Do they not have any other clothes in their wardrobes or do they think they look cool
No offence but Aussie influencers give a really bad impression for Australians re fashion. So cringe all of them! Either sports wear, giving up on yourself middle aged people, or complete trailer ho

Reactions: 16
Leah and Mitch are not going to know what hit them when/if they move. I assume Anna won’t move permanently, there goes their babysitter. Plus their only ‘friends’ are paid employees, and it doesn’t seem like Kayla likes her that much. What’s the appeal?

Reactions: 7
Leah getting her hair done because "Kayla couldn't stand the sight of it" and booked her a hair appointment. It would be nice if Kayla booked her a hair appointment and said "go have some relaxing time, chill out, I made you an appointment" but no, first she has to make her feel like tit.
That was a true insight into Kayla. What a witch.

Reactions: 9