Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah and Mitch are not going to know what hit them when/if they move. I assume Anna wonā€™t move permanently, there goes their babysitter. Plus their only ā€˜friendsā€™ are paid employees, and it doesnā€™t seem like Kayla likes her that much. Whatā€™s the appeal?
The appeal is to leech off of Kaylaā€™s popularity. I bet they realised their popularity and engagement dwindled since Kaylaā€™s move to GC and decided to put up with the abuse just to gain more followers.

Reactions: 8
One thing that really grinds me is the way Teef speaks. Itā€™s like his veneers are too bulky and he canā€™t get the words out properly. Also Kayla thinks her own hair looks good?? Itā€™s disgustingly thin and needs the extensions out! She has no idea

Reactions: 10
Leah and her brain dead half just makes me rage on the daily. What do they do with their time all day everyday. They live in this fantasy world where they do all these pampering sessions etc etc and Leah doh g her hair cause her sister told her tk do it. Seriously these two just dumb asses
Iā€™ve been saying this for ages: they do nothing. Even their ā€œworkā€ is absolutely nothing. Even on the spectrum of being self employed, they do nothing. Trips to Costco and cafes arenā€™t work. Cleaning and reorganising a warehouse for the eighth time this year isnā€™t work. Stealing other peopleā€™s recipes and ā€œadapting themā€ isnā€™t work. Someone who has a business and a job that is an actual job doesnā€™t just book flights to the GC on a whim, or look at moving without taking the business with them.

Reactions: 16
Llani is a groupie. She ignores the uears her and Kayla didn't speak and acts like BFFs. It's actually really weird. I've never seen a friend fan-girl over a friend like Llani does, praising Kayla and Jae's relationship, Kayla's body, her kids. Obsessive. And yes, ignoring the truth of Lauren because she is such a suck up she won't say anything that isn't praise so she stays in Kayla's good books so she feels like she's someone.

When they weren't friends Llani seemed so confident and successful. It's a shame her and Kayla are friends again.

Reactions: 12
Llani is a groupie. She ignores the uears her and Kayla didn't speak and acts like BFFs. It's actually really weird. I've never seen a friend fan-girl over a friend like Llani does, praising Kayla and Jae's relationship, Kayla's body, her kids. Obsessive. And yes, ignoring the truth of Lauren because she is such a suck up she won't say anything that isn't praise so she stays in Kayla's good books so she feels like she's someone.

When they weren't friends Llani seemed so confident and successful. It's a shame her and Kayla are friends again.
Llani , Jae, Mitch, that guy cousin, all living together in the same house on the GC, all groupies of Kayla's.

FYI sold on May 16thā€¦..
Maybe it was actually Kayla and Man-child who were viewing it šŸ¤”

IMG_6261.jpeg

• Wow
Errrrrā€¦. Iā€™m not so sure stealing her good friends long term boyfriend would be considered fiercely loyal to those she loves but ok šŸ‘šŸ¼
Lani might not see it but she's being used lol. Once she no longer serves a benefit she'll be cut off

I donā€™t understand how Leah and Mitch would even get a mortgage. How could they prove to a bank that they have a solid regular low risk income? Obviously they got one and had a decent deposit, but in this economy with these interest rates, surely it would be a challenge getting a $1m+ mortgage.

Leah and Mitch are not going to know what hit them when/if they move. I assume Anna wonā€™t move permanently, there goes their babysitter. Plus their only ā€˜friendsā€™ are paid employees, and it doesnā€™t seem like Kayla likes her that much. Whatā€™s the appeal?
Mitch wants to act all rich like all the rich people up there.

I donā€™t understand how Leah and Mitch would even get a mortgage. How could they prove to a bank that they have a solid regular low risk income? Obviously they got one and had a decent deposit, but in this economy with these interest rates, surely it would be a challenge getting a $1m+ mortgage.
Thatā€™s what I canā€™t wrap my head around either. I honestly think their collateral would significantly impact their ability to loan any money, not just a mortgage. I would say they have a lease on the warehouse, business loans and a car loan, at least. If youā€™ve ever heard anyone on a podcast talk about their financial situation or how hard things were for them outside of their business, youā€™d know that those things definitely are considered by a bank to be high risk. And not only that, but theyā€™re investing all this into new product development and then giving out the failed results? They would have had to pay that company for development of those products, and then they gave them away for free. If I were their financial advisor or risk management strategist, Iā€™d be fuming

Thatā€™s what I canā€™t wrap my head around either. I honestly think their collateral would significantly impact their ability to loan any money, not just a mortgage. I would say they have a lease on the warehouse, business loans and a car loan, at least. If youā€™ve ever heard anyone on a podcast talk about their financial situation or how hard things were for them outside of their business, youā€™d know that those things definitely are considered by a bank to be high risk. And not only that, but theyā€™re investing all this into new product development and then giving out the failed results? They would have had to pay that company for development of those products, and then they gave them away for free. If I were their financial advisor or risk management strategist, Iā€™d be fuming
I don't think they have a financial/ business advisor or risk management strategist. They are Mitch and Leah, they can do it all! Conquer the highly competitive US chocolate market with no experience or knowledge. Be the Australian leaders in 'supplement drinks' (have no idea what their 'pres' or sleep drink are classified as) all because she shares the same surname as her sister who has a 'successful' business because of her ex partner. Great Business strategy they have, they don't need anyone telling them what to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think they have a financial/ business advisor or risk management strategist. They are Mitch and Leah, they can do it all! Conquer the highly competitive US chocolate market with no experience or knowledge. Be the Australian leaders in 'supplement drinks' (have no idea what their 'pres' or sleep drink are classified as) all because she shares the same surname as her sister who has a 'successful' business because of her ex partner. Great Business strategy they have, they don't need anyone telling them what to do!
Well, yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m kind of getting at. If you were SMART and wanted the business to succeed and also have longevity in this market (thatā€™s completely over saturated), youā€™d have a financial advisor, or at the very least a business strategist to help discuss the viability of product lines. They obviously donā€™t, as proved by their off the cuff, whimsical product ideas and development and impending move. I think thatā€™s what a lot of ā€œinfluencer runā€ businesses and product lines donā€™t actually use or take into account, they just go ā€œI need money, Iā€™ll capitalise off of this thing that will get me money quickā€. Thatā€™s why their businesses end up in administration or failing completely. Leah and Mitch are a prime example of this. Iā€™m genuinely surprised that No Thanks hasnā€™t fallen over on its sword. Their products arenā€™t necessities and the first things people will cut from their budget as COL increases