Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah seriously… what you do with Gigi is not what this post is referring to!! You and Mitch barley work and when you do finish your ‘busy’ day of doing nothing you just palm Gigi off to the next person in your village so you go an have a ‘date night’. The odd occasion when you have to look after Gigi you act like she is some sort of burden. Day care isn’t part of your village it is part of your scheme to do as little as possible…

Everything these two do is half assed. Like just look at the trail of failed business and then the current state of BARE and YesPlease unhealthy.
I honestly saw it and rolled my eyes. Yeah, your village includes a nanny and your mother, daycare and the employees of your so called businesses. They basically just door knock the village, leave Gigi on someone’s door step and run away giggling like trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly saw it and rolled my eyes. Yeah, your village includes a nanny and your mother, daycare and the employees of your so called businesses. They basically just door knock the village, leave Gigi on someone’s door step and run away giggling like trolls.
As someone who literally has no village other than a grandparent who drops in whenever they have nothing else to do, which can be once every few months or once every couple weeks for an hour only. A partner who works away in a different state for 2-3 weeks at a time. Daycare truly is our village so she can’t shut the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Speaking of dogs, are they taking the pets and the sauna? Seems odd to buy a big expensive wooden box if you’re thinking of moving interstate.

I’m thinking it might be also about Gigi and Arna. Doesn’t Rachel’s sister have a little girl, maybe Leah is worried Arna will click with her rather than G if they’re still in Adelaide.
sauna’s not sponsored but she didn’t say that it was not heavily discounted. So technically she could’ve paid it for $100 and continuously promote the product.
Btw, Leah’s not worried about Arna and Gigi, she’s more worried about her followers losing interest in her. Announcing big interstate moves create interest and engagement, especially when she can have a few posts that she can tag Kayla in. I’ve noticed the Leeches have been doing a lot of that lately, tagging more famous content creators to gain bigger following, pretty much grifters and leeches.

Reactions: 12
Massive lol at Leah acting as though she travelled with G on her own. Thanks Yiayia Anna for taking the photo of Leah and G on the flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone got a side by side photo that makes the new boobs obvious. Kayla in that makeup video with Arna, they are popping out of her top!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I just compared the Naked Harvest products to the No Thanks range… they’ve basically just ripped off their product range. Almost identical product range, plus flavours. And now they’re deviating to spices? At least Naked Harvest is consistent with what they offer

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg! Surely Mitch is the one pushing this? Farrrrrr outttt they will file for bankruptcy soon if they actually do it. They literally JUST moved?
they never ever go a beach in Adeleide? From what I’ve seen. They are never out in nature. They walk to the closest cafe and that’s it.. why the need to move up there?
Does Mitch actually think businesses are successful because they are located in the Gold Coast? this is way worse than I thought..
They just want to be near the rich a famous sister and her immature other half. To try and compete to pretend to be rich.
---
Leah had ADHD for sure, which unfortunately leads to behaviour like she has where she's really insecure and attaches herself to an idiot like Mitch. She's going to go to GC and things are going to fall apart because they won't have care for Gigi and won't be able to cope.

Hate the current rage of moving to Qld, we don't want you, stay away influencers 🤣
She said she hasn't been officially diagnosed with ADHD but definately has it. I know there's crime in every state at the moment but Queensland seems to be the capital for crime. Wouldn't like my kids growing up there
---
Clearly Mitch gives sweet FA about their business, books a last minute one way trip to the GC with zero regard for any responsibilities they may have.

These two really do deserve each other. Both utter idiots.
Must be nice to just flitter off to the GC again after you were just there a few weeks ago for a few weeks holiday. They must think that it will be all sunshine and roses constantly up there if they moved permanently And the price of real estate there is thru the roof. What dumb asses they are😵💫😵💫

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m no expert but…
Yeah… fakes usually stand upright from the chest when laying down.. whereas real boobies will fall down under your armpit (even tiny titties do this)… def think it’s been a low key, booby job… perhaps even just some fat grafting?

Anyone else notice the increase of her wearing pink???

Also there’s less thigh in the top photo (she’s so obsessed with being skinny - the skinniest!) BUT the style of shorts makes it appear that she’s ’muffin topping’ around the thigh… she’ll be furious once she notices (or reads here)

ETA: is it just me or does the left side of her thighs in the top photo look ‘blurry’ compared to the right side?? Photoshop perhaps?? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
new stock of sludge CONVENIENTLY on sale 5pm so that there isn't an expectation to ship until Tuesday next week at the earliest? WHO IS BUYING THIS JUNK?

new stock of sludge CONVENIENTLY on sale 5pm so that there isn't an expectation to ship until Tuesday next week at the earliest? WHO IS BUYING THIS JUNK?
I’m wondering that too.. it’s also more pricey than other brands so who has that kind of money?

Reactions: 5
Not only that but Naked Harvest is having a sale on today 😂😂😂😂😂 not an original thought between the two brain cells they share

Reactions: 8
Kayla has a hard face now with the Botox & whatever else. Looks like a man. Not a nice face for her children to look at & not feel scared 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12