Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve worked with dogs my whole life (professionally as a handler and recreationally in breeding them for police, etc) and I can honestly say that their ‘trained’ dog is just an accident waiting to happen…

Because Teef has a small dick (and short man syndrome) he buys ‘things’ to make himself feel bigger and more important.. but a dog isn’t like a car or a watch.. it’s a living thing that feeds on the emotions of its owner - if you’re insecure and petty, the dog will act out.
All that will happen is that the dog will end up hurting someone (probably one of the children) and will then get put down when really it’s a lack of control and training by Teef and Kayla… it’s really shocking how they act…
They literally care about nothing and no one but their own precious egos…
I’m just picturing one of the kids getting out of bed one night and the dog thinking they’re an intruder or something. Or when one of the freeloaders at the frat house gets bored walking around naked in a little girls apron and thinks it’d be “funny” to harass the dog for insta likes. Its worse than having a loaded gun sitting around.

Reactions: 13
Kayla looks so fake now and probably the least maternal person I've seen on instagram.
Yes! When I see videos or photos of Kayla and Arna I get big sister or aunty vibes. Ever since Arna was a baby I always thought that Leah was more of a mother to her than Kayla is.
Thankfully now she has Rachel, and you can tell Tobi prides himself on being a good father. I rarely ever see him palming Arna off on his weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m just picturing one of the kids getting out of bed one night and the dog thinking they’re an intruder or something. Or when one of the freeloaders at the frat house gets bored walking around naked in a little girls apron and thinks it’d be “funny” to harass the dog for insta likes. Its worse than having a loaded gun sitting around.
When I was a kid a friend had a big scary dog, I was sleeping over and needed a wee in the night. Every time I tried to get out of the bed the dog would growl at me. I was terrified and had to sleep the rest of the night desperate for the toilet!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I quickly voted sell. What a hideous dress. She has absolutely no style.
No style and no shape.

I’m going to say something so horrid and slightly ridiculous, but hey…I’ve come to the realisation Kayla’s body shape reminds me of a zooper dooper and since seeing that hideous dress, Leah’s reminds me of a maxibon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did I miss anything about the impending move? Maybe Leah’s constant rambling and attention seeking bored me to sleep. Today’s July 1. Have they moved to the GC?

Reactions: 4
I reckon that’s a direct dig at Rachel because of the photo of Arna with the face mask and head band on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My god she's an insufferable twit. Guys, she's not a girly girl mum, she's a tomboy mum. Such a fkn pick me.
I too am a germaphobe mum but what does that have to do with being a girly girl mum or a tomboy mum? According to her stereotypes of a tomboy mum shouldn't she be used to germs and dirt? If she left boy/girl mum stereotypes out of it her point would make sense but it doesn't. I can't stand her pick me humble brags about everything.

Reactions: 23
I too am a germaphobe mum but what does that have to do with being a girly girl mum or a tomboy mum? According to her stereotypes of a tomboy mum shouldn't she be used to germs and dirt? If she left boy/girl mum stereotypes out of it her point would make sense but it doesn't. I can't stand her pick me humble brags about everything.
I couldn't work out how taking Arna to the play centre is a girly girl thing to do. If she is a germaphobe then wait until Jax gets older, that will be interesting. Anyway, she let's her son walk around bare foot at the airport, think of all those germs....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I couldn't work out how taking Arna to the play centre is a girly girl thing to do. If she is a germaphobe then wait until Jax gets older, that will be interesting. Anyway, she let's her son walk around bare foot at the airport, think of all those germs....
And also the kids dip their fingers in cake mix or whatever she is cooking

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And I’m sorry but she is a girly girl. She wears horrendous workout gear every day but she dyes her hair, wears makeup every day, got a boob job, gets Botox, gets her nails done, those are all GIRLY things to do! Not saying boys can’t but typically that’s a girls thang! She’s nutty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The whole ‘I’m no a girly girl’ thing is so boring and outdated. Be whoever you want to be, but she’s clearly saying tit like that to impress men, and that’s absolutely tragic.

She’s such a bleeping classic pick me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The whole ‘I’m no a girly girl’ thing is so boring and outdated. Be whoever you want to be, but she’s clearly saying tit like that to impress men, and that’s absolutely tragic.

She’s such a bleeping classic pick me.
Insecure, sad, ties her worth to her relationships… probably because her previous one literally dictated her worth

Reactions: 13
And I’m sorry but she is a girly girl. She wears horrendous workout gear every day but she dyes her hair, wears makeup every day, got a boob job, gets Botox, gets her nails done, those are all GIRLY things to do! Not saying boys can’t but typically that’s a girls thang! She’s nutty
Thank you… exactly what I was thinking… why is no one calling this out?? Even that screenshot is her with her face FULL of (bad) makeup and filler…. But no, you tell me how you’re a tomboy?!?! 🤪

Reactions: 16