Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how in that reel she admits that her page won't be just about health and fitness... something she said her page would always only be about. Pre-influencer Kayla was a bore who loved a humble brag but I preferred her.

Reactions: 12
I love how in that reel she admits that her page won't be just about health and fitness... something she said her page would always only be about. Pre-influencer Kayla was a bore who loved a humble brag but I preferred her.
Can confirm she was just as much of a raging asshole as she is now before she was famous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Massive lol at Leah acting as though she travelled with G on her own. Thanks Yiayia Anna for taking the photo of Leah and G on the flight.
Yes I think your correct. As I'm sure I heard her voice on one of Leah's reels

Reactions: 5
Oooh. Any tea to spill ?? 😉
Well, before she was super insta famous she used to train people out of a shed in her parents backyard. I know a few people that went to her, she got to the point where she would select clients based on their follower count. Someone I know got in before she was doing this, and once Kayla started to get a following, she was quickly told she might not have any time for her sessions soon. That wasn’t true, she just had people with more insta followers that wanted to train with her. Her workouts, even then, were the stupid up/down, cardio based equivalent of “busy work” you do in first grade when the teacher can’t think of anything to do. She would berate clients who showed fatigue as well, saying she (Kayla) could do the workout in ten minutes, why are they being lazy, etc

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Kayla’s workouts, to this day, are stuck in 2014.
👆this 🙌
Kayla’s routine would make most people hate exercise. I got to my strongest and fittest without one burpee or mountain climber, or anything as remotely erratic as Kayla prescribes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
👆this 🙌
Kayla’s routine would make most people hate exercise. I got to my strongest and fittest without one burpee or mountain climber, or anything as remotely erratic as Kayla prescribes
Yes… her ‘workouts’ are not only absolute crap designed to make people hurt, rather than learn or enjoy exercise - but they are also so dangerous. And combined with her ‘nutrition’ advice triggered MANY young women into despair, EDs and a cycle of self-loathing…

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just go away now? You made lots of money, go away, live your life and leave young women alone. But no - now she’s got a daily podcast we can all listen to… oh yeah!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Yes… her ‘workouts’ are not only absolute crap designed to make people hurt, rather than learn or enjoy exercise - but they are also so dangerous. And combined with her ‘nutrition’ advice triggered MANY young women into despair, EDs and a cycle of self-loathing…

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just go away now? You made lots of money, go away, live your life and leave young women alone. But no - now she’s got a daily podcast we can all listen to… oh yeah!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
5 episodes a week?! What can she possibly have to say that will fill that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So now we know why Leah and all the rest of her family are in queensland. Kayla's off to Japan for her honeymoon. Without her kids. This was all kept very secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All these women must go to the same surgeon as she looks just like Sara and Lauren from MAFS now.

Omg, you are so right, her exercises are trash, dangerous and designed to punish rather than assist. You've also summed up Kayla perfectly, designed to hate other women.

Reactions: 12
So now we know why Leah and all the rest of her family are in queensland. Kayla's off to Japan for her honeymoon. Without her kids. This was all kept very secret.
Honestly I’m all for people having a honeymoon without their kids. I’m guessing that’s how Leah and Mitch paid for their flights.
---
Yet another excuse for Leah falling off the fitness bandwagon. Always something getting in the way….

Last edited:
All these women must go to the same surgeon as she looks just like Sara and Lauren from MAFS now.
Sara and Lauren (And EDEN!!) were all naturally so gorgeous, now Sara looks like jigsaw and Eden and Lauren look like they are made of play dough .

And it Saaaraaa!!! I think Kayla is more pointy Botox like Sara

Reactions: 4