Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or Arna you twit.

From Jae btw.
But Arnas just a girl… she likes pink and is too normal girly… plus she’s not a BOY… so why would anyone care about what she may want?!?!
(Obviously I’m being sarcastic)

PLUS - WTF would you get a small child a powered vehicle anyway? Just let them use their feet to get around like all normal kids do… like it’s EXERCISE for them… isn’t that good? Helps them channel their energy and learn good habits from a young age..?!?
Jae is a complete flogbag

Reactions: 9
Lauren posted a picture of her arm with a tattoo the other day and it got me wondering if Kayla will get one. What do you all think?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leah, you can just go for a run. You don’t need to film every second of you justifying why you haven’t been for a run, then drinking your pre workout and then justifying your laziness some more. It’s not that deep.

Reactions: 12
Leah, you can just go for a run. You don’t need to film every second of you justifying why you haven’t been for a run, then drinking your pre workout and then justifying your laziness some more. It’s not that deep.
Why does she need to drink a pre workout if she isn't doing sny exercise?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know where Kayla and Jae are living in the GC?
I think somewhere in the vicinity of Miami, Burleigh, etc. They’re obviously close to Miami fish market and the strip of esplanade they’re constantly walking on looks similar to the Burleigh Heads area

Reactions: 5
Lauren posted a picture of her arm with a tattoo the other day and it got me wondering if Kayla will get one. What do you all think?
Nope, but I would see her unironically responding to a q&a about tattoos saying something condescending about doing whatever you want, but personally believing in not doing anything to permanently alter your appearance.

Reactions: 10
Leah on stories saying how easy life is now Gigi is older…. Yeah no tit. You hand her off every chance you get, of course it’s easy. We’ve all seen your stories when you’ve had to care for her for ten consecutive minutes.

Reactions: 15
This is new…? I haven’t checked into her stories for a few days, but I don’t imagine her nonsensical ramblings would have covered anything to do with the devastating conflict in Palestine (please don’t make this political). But at least she’s got the stock standard URL in her bio.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This is new…? I haven’t checked into her stories for a few days, but I don’t imagine her nonsensical ramblings would have covered anything to do with the devastating conflict in Palestine (please don’t make this political). But at least she’s got the stock standard URL in her bio.
I noticed she put it up after Miss Rachel was attacked for posting about the children of Gaza. Honestly any influencer to post anything regarding helping Palestine gets an A in my books. I get the she may be afraid of backlash if she makes a statement but good for her for posting link to donations.

Reactions: 21
I noticed she put it up after Miss Rachel was attacked for posting about the children of Gaza. Honestly any influencer to post anything regarding helping Palestine gets an A in my books. I get the she may be afraid of backlash if she makes a statement but good for her for posting link to donations.
100%
This is perhaps the one thing she has ever done that I am completely on board for. Good for her for taking a stance. She hasn’t spoken about this, but simple gestures like this are still meaningful and far more significant than remaining silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh Kayla and Jae. You think you are so cool going to 'Japan', 4 days in Tokyo for your honeymoon. Then headed to the US to drink disgustingly sweet coffee from Starbucks because as far as I know that is the home of amazing coffee and people save for their once in a life time trip to go to California and drink and Starbucks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
do we think they cut Japan short and decided to go to America? I thought they were in Japan for 2 weeks. Why ask for bulk food recommendations if you’re going to be there for 4 days

Reactions: 11
do we think they cut Japan short and decided to go to America? I thought they were in Japan for 2 weeks. Why ask for bulk food recommendations if you’re going to be there for 4 days
I think it was just for engagement. She had everything planned and no intention of needing or wanting any recommendations. Mitch must be absolutely fuming that he is on the GC while Jae is in California. Albeit asking Kelsey how to order a coffee in Starbucks 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10