Kayla & Leah Itsines #16 A GC move, no word on boobs, ozempic slay and BARE goes away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie my son goes 4 days a week and occasionally we try and get a casual day, so my partner and I can spend some quality time together. He works 7on7 off and I work full-time and we have literally zero family support.
As you absolutely should, but these morons and their idea of ‘work’ is laughable.

Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie my son goes 4 days a week and occasionally we try and get a casual day, so my partner and I can spend some quality time together. He works 7on7 off and I work full-time and we have literally zero family support.
My husband does 2on2 sometimes 3on2 and I have no family support and my child goes 4 days a week. The difference for us is we have no support and also have actual jobs. They don’t do anything really. They claim to work but it’s not work at all. Maybe an hour of fluffing around or filming stupid tit

Reactions: 6
My husband does 2on2 sometimes 3on2 and I have no family support and my child goes 4 days a week. The difference for us is we have no support and also have actual jobs. They don’t do anything really. They claim to work but it’s not work at all. Maybe an hour of fluffing around or filming stupid tit
That would be rough such long swings.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 3
And wasn’t it put on the market, temporarily, when Kayla and Tobi split?

I wonder when it actually sold as the article doesn’t really say.

edit: interesting. It’s listed as a transfer - in March - rather than a sale.
That is interesting…. So did it actually sell then?

Completely overpriced - given the quality and finish on some of those others on that list (Millswood, Whistler Ave)
Plus she spent close on 1.5 mil fixing it up (even accounting for all her (non) sponsors…. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
That is interesting…. So did it actually sell then?

Completely overpriced - given the quality and finish on some of those others on that list (Millswood, Whistler Ave)
Plus she spent close on 1.5 mil fixing it up (even accounting for all her (non) sponsors…. 🤮🤮
Yeah - it’s hard to tell if it was a sale or if they’ve transferred it to, for example, a family trust or superannuation fund for example, at an inflated price to help with tax or for resale ? ( if they go to sell it, if the previous sale price is high, that will increase the likelihood of it selling for a n increased sale price next time around).

Reactions: 8
Yep ok, we get it. Your dog isn’t just any old dog, she’s a trained protection dog. Not sure why we need to reiterate that multiple times a day…

Reactions: 12
Yep ok, we get it. Your dog isn’t just any old dog, she’s a trained protection dog. Not sure why we need to reiterate that multiple times a day…
Looks like their beloved protection dog bit Teef on the hand at the end of that training story too and it gave me such joy to witness. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fuckwit 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like their beloved protection dog bit Teef on the hand at the end of that training story too and it gave me such joy to witness. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fuckwit 👏👏👏
I’ve worked with dogs my whole life (professionally as a handler and recreationally in breeding them for police, etc) and I can honestly say that their ‘trained’ dog is just an accident waiting to happen…

Because Teef has a small dick (and short man syndrome) he buys ‘things’ to make himself feel bigger and more important.. but a dog isn’t like a car or a watch.. it’s a living thing that feeds on the emotions of its owner - if you’re insecure and petty, the dog will act out.
All that will happen is that the dog will end up hurting someone (probably one of the children) and will then get put down when really it’s a lack of control and training by Teef and Kayla… it’s really shocking how they act…
They literally care about nothing and no one but their own precious egos…

Reactions: 14
What are the rules about dogs being off leash in QLD? I am afraid of dogs and it irritates me when people let their dogs off the leash in areas where you aren't supposed to because I become very anxious when i shouldn't have to be. I know they trust their dog but that doesn't mean that they're right so I hope that they're only allowing it off in the proper locations

Reactions: 13
What are the rules about dogs being off leash in QLD? I am afraid of dogs and it irritates me when people let their dogs off the leash in areas where you aren't supposed to because I become very anxious when i shouldn't have to be. I know they trust their dog but that doesn't mean that they're right so I hope that they're only allowing it off in the proper locations
Should only be in specific parks and even then, the dog must be under owner control - I.e an owner who can command and control the dog… (so not them)

Reactions: 7
The video of Kayla letting us know how well Arna knows her(not so well for obvious reasons....🙂).....sooooo cringe.It only prooves what we all say about her being a crappy parent.
Loved the comment on Rachels post.I bet that if the video was about Rachel Arna would have all the answers right❤

Reactions: 11